PDA

View Full Version : It's Achangel's first Gotwoot Birthday!!

Buffalobiian
Thu, 04-17-2008, 07:30 AM
It's only been a little over two months since you've joined, Archangel, but you've sure made your addition quite noticeable. In this short time, you've a earned yourself numerous neg reps, created a number of pit-material threads and earned the latest Most Annoying Member title.

Bottom line is: it was fun. Gotwoot has become a lot more lively since you joined, and I enjoy browsing the forum for the random humour you spark.
Just keep that warn level of yours in check, and you might be around to see your second B'Day thread.:)

Happy 18th Birthday, Archie!!!

Sapphire
Thu, 04-17-2008, 07:44 AM
Happy bday, you're finally a man. (In theory)

Animeniax
Thu, 04-17-2008, 07:53 AM
I was going to start this thread but didn't want the additional neg rep :D Just kidding man (well, not really). Happy birthday, and hope you stick around for a few more with us here at gotwoot.

Like Buffalobiian said, it would be a lot less interesting without you here. I can only imagine what it would be like if The Archangel and masamuneehs were on at the same time.

Archangel
Thu, 04-17-2008, 12:38 PM
Omg i'm an adult now!!! Should i wear a suit or something?

Lol thx for the thread guys and don't worry, i'll annoy you for years to come and i'm looking forward to it :D

Death BOO Z
Thu, 04-17-2008, 12:44 PM
is archangel the hot chick or the annoynig guy that always flirts with her?
anyways, happy birthday, one yearcloser, etc etc.
Mazal Tov.

Kraco
Thu, 04-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Have a good one!

However, tread carefully. Cause no trouble and no trouble you shall get.

Abdula
Thu, 04-17-2008, 03:21 PM
It's only been a little over two months since you've joined, Archangel, but you've sure made your addition quite noticeable. In this short time, you've a earned yourself numerous neg reps, created a number of pit-material threads and earned the latest Most Annoying Member title.

Bottom line is: it was fun. Gotwoot has become a lot more lively since you joined, and I enjoy browsing the forum for the random humour you spark.
Just keep that warn level of yours in check, and you might be around to see your second B'Day thread.:)

Happy 18th Birthday, Archie!!!
Hey, hey, hey, don't swell the kids head anymore than it already is okay, this explains how he somehow got the idea in his head that he was Portugal's gift to GW.(it is portugal right). Anyway, happy birthday Archangel, lets see if having another year under your belt is going to change you.

RyougaZell
Thu, 04-17-2008, 03:27 PM
Like... congrats?

Be careful if you go out. You may end up in jail legally this time.

LOL...

Now to be serious... have a good day boy.

Ryllharu
Thu, 04-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Happy Birthday!

Eurasian
Thu, 04-17-2008, 04:27 PM
In your birthday suit!!!!
Har har har...*dead silence*
Anyhoo~~ Happy Birthday!!

KrayZ33
Thu, 04-17-2008, 04:33 PM

well you could start wearing the shirt i drew for you with MSpaint..

that would be enough at first... i guess...

edit: ahh, Happy Birthday ~desu

Turkish-S
Thu, 04-17-2008, 04:58 PM
WUUUUUUUUUUUUUURD!!!.. hope you have many many more.. have a good one arch.

kenren
Thu, 04-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Happy Birthday! :)

python862
Thu, 04-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Oh gawd. This can't turn out well... umm... happy day when you came out of your mother. There. That's the best you're getting out of me.