PDA

View Full Version : Polls

Archangel
Fri, 04-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Is there any way for normal users to edit polls or is that something only moderators can do? If so, can some mod pls edit my poll in the GD forum since it has a grammar error?

Edit: I'm not even gonna post a reply since you seem to be so pissed about it, i'm just gonna say that i don't believe my poll is "crap" and that i made an honest mistake while writing the topics of the poll.

Assassin
Fri, 04-11-2008, 07:31 PM
how about you actually take some time and make a decent post instead of spamming the forum with whatever crap comes into your mind, and then making more threads to ask about it

Board of Command
Fri, 04-11-2008, 10:57 PM
Back in 2006, I reached nearly 4000 posts in just 3 months on this one forum and during that time, I made around 30 polls.

I also got banned 3 times along the way. Good times!

Animeniax
Sun, 04-13-2008, 10:39 AM
What were all the polls for? Can you replicate that feat here? We could use some more worthwhile polls, to see where everyone stands on all kinds of subjects.

Board of Command
Sun, 04-13-2008, 11:40 AM
Here's an example...

Has the toilet paper ever ripped on you?
a) Yes
b) No
c) Maybe
d) I don't know
e) Can you repeat the question?

I think around 10-15 of those polls had the exact same options, just with different questions. Check out this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0hi8kPRVBM) video if you don't know why the options are like that.

Animeniax
Sun, 04-13-2008, 11:58 AM
I can't see youtube :mad: but I think I know where that's from, just can't put a name to it.

If you were to post this particular poll on gotwoot, I imagine it would have to go in the flame pit, possibly losing a lot of responders. For the record, my poll response would be (a).