PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter -106

DDBen
Fri, 04-11-2008, 05:59 AM
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=15615

Inazuma
Fri, 04-11-2008, 07:14 AM
Well, while the anime is all about kickass fight without an explaination for whats happening, the manga does explain stuff.

But of all people in the Maggots Hole, to think of him. It explains his style, but I wouldn't have thought of him as a first choice.

rockmanj
Fri, 04-11-2008, 07:59 AM
Huh...well, that was interesting.

animus
Fri, 04-11-2008, 09:13 AM
The first 90% of the chapter I'm going, OK now why would I care? Until finally at the end we know why. I guess the making of the Hougyoku (however you spell it), is a joint effort between Mayuri and Kisuke? And they used these "prisoners" as beta/early test subjects?

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Seriously... this flashbacks are more awesome than the main story.
We get to see Soifon and Mayuri... awesomeness.

Hopefully all this flashbacks will mean the Vaizard will join the battle at Karakura and kick both Shinigami and Arrancar.

Munsu
Fri, 04-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Was I the only one hoping that Ichigo's dad would've been one of the prisoners?

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 04-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Yeah I kinda think you were the only one ^_^;

It would have been cool though. But then again they were acting friendly towards eachother when they met up again. Great...now I am wondering in which squad Isshin is in. I mean we didn't see him as a Captain nor did we see al the Vice-Captains. So I think he is a Vice Captain at the moment but will be a Captain soon.

BIt off topic but yeah >.>;

Assassin
Fri, 04-11-2008, 01:08 PM
awesome chapeter. story advance ftw

Munsu
Fri, 04-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Yeah I kinda think you were the only one ^_^;

It would have been cool though. But then again they were acting friendly towards eachother when they met up again. Great...now I am wondering in which squad Isshin is in. I mean we didn't see him as a Captain nor did we see al the Vice-Captains. So I think he is a Vice Captain at the moment but will be a Captain soon.

BIt off topic but yeah >.>;
Well, I thought it would've been kinda nice to have him as a prisoner because he's considered a "Dangerous Element", and although it was required for Kisuke to be able to handle everyone with his bare hands, that Isshin would've been some sort of special case that is heavily guarded... I don't know, I just think it would be better if Isshin was simply something other than a Captain of the 13. Maybe one of those special guards or that division 0, but some sort of special prisoner would've done it for me.

Assassin
Fri, 04-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Theres still a chance that isshin will turn out to be part of that special kings guard thing. I't'd be crazy if he was the captain or vice captain of that before he left

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 04-11-2008, 04:35 PM
We don't know when he left. Could be the same time Kisuke and Yoruichi did. Could be earlier. And we don't know why he got banished. Kisuke would prolly be banished because he created Hyoukyoku. Creating it might not have been against the lawls but testing it might have been. If he tested it on himself or/and on Isshin then that could have been the reason for their banishing.

But Isshin being in Division 0 would work too.

Assassin
Fri, 04-11-2008, 07:28 PM
i think we've established (with like 80% certainty) that isshin can't have been around rite now, or anytime after this, or the other shinigami would've recognized him....unless he wasn't even a seated officer, which doesn't make sense given his robe and level of power.

my money's on him being either one of the original captains, before even this generation, or part of the zero division.

boilerph
Fri, 04-11-2008, 08:13 PM
i think we've established (with like 80% certainty) that isshin can't have been around rite now, or anytime after this, or the other shinigami would've recognized him....unless he wasn't even a seated officer, which doesn't make sense given his robe and level of power.

my money's on him being either one of the original captains, before even this generation, or part of the zero division.

Except he and Kisuke obviously have a relationship which would lead to placing him after this flashback. I would have a hard time believing that a captain from one squad would be that buddy-buddy with a 3rd seat (or lower) of another squad. Also it was stated that he was only without his powers for 20 years which would put him well after this flashback.

Abdula
Fri, 04-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Really now, well there is only one major problem with that statement and its this, "the 20 years" refers to how long he has been without his powers in the human world, we have no idea how that translates to SS, since they don't operate on the same timeline, the only thing presently that even hints at the time period where this is all going on is that Jazz is all the rage now which frankly could mean anything. Also how would Kisuke and Isshin have met at any point after this since most likely Urahara fled from SS right after he invented Hogyoku. There is another thing though I'm wondering what Rukia's age is since Kisuke put the Hogyoku in her before he left and all. Then there is another issue of how Ryuken(Ishida's father) is involved in this since they all seem to know each other.

Assassin
Fri, 04-11-2008, 10:36 PM
^^^ what he said

but about rukia and the magical hollow stone....urahara didn't put it in her, he put it in the 'fake body' that she borrowed from him at the beginning of the series, so that has no affect on the timeline in discussion.

also about the 20 years without his powers thing....theres nothing to suggest that leaving/being banished from SS is what took away his powers...its jsut as possible that he left like 200 years ago, and lost his powers for whatever reason 20 years back when ichigo's mom died.

Abdula
Fri, 04-11-2008, 11:58 PM
but about rukia and the magical hollow stone....urahara didn't put it in her, he put it in the 'fake body' that she borrowed from him at the beginning of the series, so that has no affect on the timeline in discussion.

Okay Assassin, you're actually wrong, after rereading the latter part of the SS arc it was said by Aizen that Kisuke had put the Hogyoku inside Rukia's soul and by the time he had found out where Kisuke hid it Rukia had already left for the human world. He also said that what Kisuke tried to do with the gigai was use it to deteriorate and seal away her shinigami powers and essentially make her human which would effectively seal away the Hogyoku as well. It was when Aizen first found this out that he immediately killed the central 46 chambers and devised his entire scheme to have her forcibly brought back to SS and executed so that he could acquire the Hogyoku.

joker-kun
Sat, 04-12-2008, 12:33 AM
Okay Assassin, you're actually wrong, after rereading the latter part of the SS arc it was said by Aizen that Kisuke had put the Hogyoku inside Rukia's soul and by the time he had found out where Kisuke hid it Rukia had already left for the human world. He also said that what Kisuke tried to do with the gigai was use it to deteriorate and seal away her shinigami powers and essentially make her human which would effectively seal away the Hogyoku as well. It was when Aizen first found this out that he immediately killed the central 46 chambers and devised his entire scheme to have her forcibly brought back to SS and executed so that he could acquire the Hogyoku.

Correct.
Anyway, it will be cool if Kisuke is still down with Miyuri (sp?) and they're the ones devising this entire thing together (what's going on in the real world that is). I think Kisuke probably made him part of the 12th division, hence why once him and Hioyori (sp?) left he took over captaincy.

Chiodos
Sat, 04-12-2008, 03:23 AM
Damn, this just gets interesting. And I'm getting the vibes that Kisuke, the one we know, wasnt really that kind.

And somewhere, still, Ichigos mom has to fit in this...

boilerph
Sat, 04-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Damn, this just gets interesting. And I'm getting the vibes that Kisuke, the one we know, wasnt really that kind.

Kisuke has always struck me as someone who simply enjoys being manipulative and secretive. He also seem to have some Machiavellian tendencies. I think he views this whole thing kind of like a chess game that he is playing against Aizen and only intervenes himself when his side is in danger of being wiped out.

You're right about the 20 years comment Abdula. However, I don't think it will be that complex and him losing his powers will tie directly into his leaving Soul Society. My main point, though, was that Kisuke and Isshin's relationship seems to imply that they knew each other in SS and ,to me, that would imply Isshin's time is after this flashback.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 04-12-2008, 04:59 PM
You know if Isshin lost his powers 20 years ago, it could also mean that Ichgio's mom, if she was a shinigami, could also have lost her powers for the same reasons as Isshin in the same time frame.

Which would explain why a shinigami of potentially a powerful heritage got wiped out by a shitty hollow like Grand Fisher.

Munsu
Sat, 04-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Where are you guys coming up with the idea that Isshin lost his powers?

DB_Hunter
Sat, 04-12-2008, 05:24 PM
There is a point where Uryuu's dad asks Isshin that has he got his powers back, to which Isshin says yes.

Assassin
Sat, 04-12-2008, 05:54 PM
indeed...and also DB_Hunter, ichigo's mom was never a shinigami. he couldn't see ghosts otherwise she would've known what grand fishers decoy really was.

Munsu
Sat, 04-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Hmm, interesting... I never got that impression. You guys remember the specific chapter this takes place?

DB_Hunter
Sat, 04-12-2008, 06:41 PM
indeed...and also DB_Hunter, ichigo's mom was never a shinigami. he couldn't see ghosts otherwise she would've known what grand fishers decoy really was.

Well it could be that if she lost her powers and was only starting to get them back, she wasn't able to tell the difference between a decoy and the real thing.

Assassin
Sat, 04-12-2008, 09:55 PM
that seems highly unlikely....even without her power, she should've known better. besides, i really doubt both his parents would've been banished shinigami.

kAi
Sat, 04-12-2008, 11:55 PM
It is more likely that Isshin was apart of the zero squad as you would not want people knowing of him and this squad seems to be real secretive. Kisuke probably came in contact with him in these circumstances then. I think Ichigo's mother would be a normal human, and when Isshin was banished he met her in the real world or something.

Isshin being in the zero squad can also be the reason why the white 'captain' cloak is only on the one shoulder and not the whole robe.

Kurotsuchi being a locked up prisoner is a nice touch, making him appear as a 'dangerous element' which is true enough with his style and techniques that he's created and his way of work.

Assassin
Sun, 04-13-2008, 12:47 AM
i've always wondered why SS lets him do all the fucked up things he does, all those little experiments....especially if he was considered dangerous even before all the captain stuff happened.

also, what do you think he was like in the real world? he would've been alive during the 1700-1800's at the latest....so maybe he was one of those crazy doctors or scientists that.

Bleach4Me
Tue, 04-15-2008, 02:01 PM
I think Ichigo's mother would be a normal human, and when Isshin was banished he met her in the real world or something.

I agree she was probably a normal human. But maybe she is the reason he was banished? He has some mission in the real world, sees her, and falls in love. Then wants to stay with her and says shove it to SS? Sounds like something he would do.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 04-17-2008, 11:03 AM
Crazy Idea concernning the magic stone, Ishin and Kiesuke.

Kiesuke uses the magic ball on Isshin and his wife, 20 years ago, when they move to the human realm, the magic ball has only half the effects on them, which leaves them unavailable to use thier powers, but able to sense spirits and co. then ichigo's mother gets herself killed and other shit happens. Isshin goes to Kisuke and reclaims the power.
Kisuke figures out that his wacky mushroom is still imperfect, so he implants it into a gigai, which has better human trasformation results.

I'll just keep on rumbling, stop me when I get too unreasonable.
beacuse of his previous line of work, Kisuke decides to end the war between SS and HM on his own, by turnning everybody into hmn, but he only knows how to convert shingamis into mortals, so he lures Aizen (who is already obsessed to powerup himself) to practise on creating Hollow-shingami Hybrids, which in time, Kisuke will turn into mortals with his humanwand.
yep, I just hit the fan with the shit, who cares.