PDA

View Full Version : Blassreiter

Knives122
Sat, 04-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Gonzo comes out with another self-subbed ep(they really wanna stop subbers from picking up their shows it seems)

Synop.: Meet Gerd, the invincible motorcycle-racing champ...whose career is cut short when a rage-filled Demoniac interrupts a race, causing utter destruction. Gerd ends up in a wheelchair never to ride again. Amidst his despair, he is approached by a mysterious woman who claims that she has the means to restore his physical abilities...

It was pretty good despite the somewhat awkward CG, but the animation is very GITS which I like alot.

Gonzo comes out with another show that will eat away at my hdd, thanks Gonzo...

First ep. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk5DLElScRk)

animus
Sun, 04-06-2008, 01:00 AM
That kinda sucked.

NeoBear
Mon, 04-07-2008, 12:57 AM
while the production values are clearly up there it just seems kinda silly nothing about the episode was a surprise after the first 3 mins i could pretty much guess how everything was gonna go. but the action was cool id watch a few more just for the visuals.

Yukimura
Mon, 04-07-2008, 09:38 AM
It seems TokyoTosho is not posting torrents to the coorperate subbed series, I had to go to mininove for this.

Blassreiter - 01 (H264)- [O-L] (http://www.mininova.org/get/1303629)

The subs are direct from the CR release so this is more like an R1 DVD rip than an actual fansub. But at least it's archiveable.

Oakleya
Mon, 05-19-2008, 06:27 AM
damn, no body's keeping up with this series?

I thought this series will be one of the hot topic by the story/animation by now. Definitely one of the best of this season.

animus
Mon, 05-19-2008, 01:07 PM
... I hope you're not serious.

The only good thing about this series, is it's animation quality. The story is generic, and the dialogue goes right next to it in terms of bad.

Death13a
Mon, 05-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Watching on Veoh and i like the story, characters that you think will be around quickly die off. In episode 7 i like how mother accepted money. It definitely very underrated series.

Munsu
Sat, 09-20-2014, 10:02 PM
I know it's been 6 years, but don't see it got much if any discussion beyond first episode impressions. Curious if any of you watched beyond the first episode and if you thought overall this series was worth watching or not?