PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter -107

Death BOO Z
Fri, 04-04-2008, 09:34 AM
FH release is out (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=15024)
never mind the plot, how does the numbering work?
107 after 108? where are the former 106 chapters from this story line?

Yukimura
Fri, 04-04-2008, 09:41 AM
I believe the -### chapters are set ### years before the start of the main story. This one seems to be a direct sequel to last weeks though.

So let's see the former captain breakdown...
01st: Yama
02nd: Yoruichi Former 3rd Seat Urahara
03rd: Rose
04th: Unohana
05th: Shinji VC: Aizen
06th: Some old guy (who looks a bit like Byakuya)
07th: Love (Afro Guy)
08th: Kyouraki VC: Lisa (yuri fangirl)
09th: Kensei (undersized shikai)
10th: Deceased?
11th: Kenpachi (Zaraki?)
12th: Urahara VC: Hiyori
13th: Ukitake

The 6th and 9th divisions are assumed based on where the characters were standing in the line up. Page 07 has 3,5,7,?,and 13 and Page 08 has 2,4,?, and 8. Since captains 10 and 11 were not present and 12 was not in the line up we can probably assume they lined up odds on one side evens on the other. in order away from Yamamoto.

Anyway, I didn't see Urahara being from the 2nd squad but that would explain his connection to Yoruichi better. I would imagine he had already finished his Bankai training by this time.

bumbolol
Fri, 04-04-2008, 09:42 AM
It's not Bleach 107, it's Bleach -107, read "minus 107". Last week we had what happened 108 years ago, now 107.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 04-04-2008, 09:48 AM
so what, an entire year passed in the friction of story between the time they introduced Urhara and the time hiyori jumped him?
time flys by.

Knives122
Fri, 04-04-2008, 10:03 AM
The ch. starts up directly after the last ch. so a year hasn't gone by. That would just be stupid.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 04-04-2008, 10:30 AM
hey, I'm not the guy who named the chapters, I'm jutt pointing out the absurdity.

Augury
Fri, 04-04-2008, 10:58 AM
It's more likely that Kubo is planning on making an 9-chapter flashback so that the last one ends on -100. It's already been said that these events occur one century ago.

darkshadow
Fri, 04-04-2008, 04:39 PM
i always knew hirako was some sort of superbadass, anyway, this prolly means he is the only one who is able to fight aizen.
Also kisuke prolly got banished cause of turning the vaizards into, wel vaizards, either voluntary, by accident or by force.

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Its not because of years... its simply that Kubo has at least 108 chapters previous to Ichigo's introduction.

Remember one of Hitsugaya's chapters... the one of his bday or something, with Aizen and Momo, was called -15 (minus 15)

ruccus
Sat, 04-05-2008, 01:20 AM
I believe the -### chapters are set ### years before the start of the main story. This one seems to be a direct sequel to last weeks though.

So let's see the former captain breakdown...
01st: Yama
02nd: Yoruichi Former 3rd Seat Urahara
03rd: Rose
04th: Unohana
05th: Shinji VC: Aizen
06th: Some old guy (who looks a bit like Byakuya)
07th: Love (Afro Guy)
08th: Kyouraki VC: Lisa (yuri fangirl)
09th: Kensei (undersized shikai)
10th: Deceased?
11th: Kenpachi (Zaraki?)
12th: Urahara VC: Hiyori
13th: Ukitake

If we go by that order, then IF Isshin was a captain, he was either the 10th or 11th Squad captain. Also has anyone wondered if we will see the Quincy's in this flashback? I'm not too educated on their timeline, but I wouldn't mind seeing that happen.

Hitsugaya is the current 10th Squad captain, but this was after the Rukia generation. Also Kenpachi is a name given to the strongest captain in the Gotei 13, and has always been given to the 11th Squad captain.

But if Isshin was a captain during the flashbacks of Rukia and Renji, it makes no sense for Rukia to not notice who Isshin was early on in the show. What I'm trying to say is, if Isshin is a captain, then I'm placing my money on him being the 10th Kenpachi and the 11th squad captain.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 04-05-2008, 07:32 AM
The whole theory of Isshin being a captain during Rukia's genreation doesn't seem possible to me. If he was a captain he was either Zero Squad or before the time of any of the Vizards. I say this because Shinji seems like he has a memory for all the captains that he has known or seen. When Isshin first released his spiritual pressure Shinji had no idea who it belonged to. So unless Shinji forgot (which I highly doubt) then there is no way Isshin is the 10th or 11th squad captain.

On the topic of the chapter I gotta say. The highlight of my day was Shinji ripping through Aizen's shikai like it was nothing then insulting him. Had me loling.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 04-05-2008, 08:00 AM
I thought it was a 'simple' shinigami magic invisibility skill, not a shikai on which one prides himself...
speaking of which, is aizen's hypnosword a bankai or a shikai?

by the way, did we ever consider the possibilty that Uruhara might have infected Isshin with Hogkyuo and becuase of that they were both kicked out? maybe the entire vizard thing is gentic.

Abdula
Sat, 04-05-2008, 03:04 PM
As far as I remember it was shikai.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 04-05-2008, 07:44 PM
hmmm... does Yoruichi have a Zanpakutou? She said that Zaraki was the only one to ever be allowed captain without one. So where is her sword. She didn't have one in that meeting, or have I missed something?

Death BOO Z
Sat, 04-05-2008, 08:08 PM
she transforms into a giant *something*... a dinosour, a king kong, a lion, a megazord, something incrediable, or whatnot.
her shikai is the cat form, after all..

p.s: all of the above is bullshit. pure crap.

her ability is probably similiar to Soi-fun's, a short ranged killing ability, high power, but no bonus to accuracy, so she uses the super sayian shinigami skill to land the hit.

Assassin
Sun, 04-06-2008, 04:43 AM
hmmm... does Yoruichi have a Zanpakutou? She said that Zaraki was the only one to ever be allowed captain without one. So where is her sword. She didn't have one in that meeting, or have I missed something?

Zaraki was the only one who was made captain without a shikai/bankai. He has a zanpaktou though....just doesn't know its name.

Also, good point on Shinji not recognizing Ishinn's reitsu. Im gonna say that Ishinn was a captain even before this generation.....Part of the -3rd generation with unohana, yama, ukitake and the samurai. Thats the only way for him to still be a captain and not be recognized by either the vaizards, aizen or rukia.

Besides Urahara, who else knows about ishinn? does yuroichi know?

And also, shinji is awesome.

RyougaZell
Sun, 04-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Or maybe he replaced one of the Vizard when they left.

kAi
Wed, 04-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Isshin's captaincy would have to be around the time of Kisuke around. I think he would be a current captain and probably left around the time the Vizards left. I don't he would've come in after the Vizards had left, although, it is a possibility.

Vegechan
Wed, 04-09-2008, 09:34 PM
My guess, is that Isshin is the current Kenpachi and Zaraki defeats him later on.

Chiodos
Thu, 04-10-2008, 02:12 PM
He's wife must also atleast fit in somewhere in the timeline. This was problaby like centurys ago (remark me if I am wrong here) and if she met her in the real would then...

...then she would be VERY old. A very old lady.
So, my guesses are that...she was low class, as been mention before? You know, forbidden love, maybe just some wierd coincidence Kisuke just did and they all ran off from Soul Society?

DB_Hunter
Thu, 04-10-2008, 04:40 PM
My guess, is that Isshin is the current Kenpachi and Zaraki defeats him later on.

For crying out loud, Zaraki KILLED the last 11th squad captain... Isshin is still there isn't he?

Inazuma
Thu, 04-10-2008, 04:51 PM
My money on Isshin being a former Div 0 member

DB_Hunter
Thu, 04-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Same here. Maybe the one that the other Captain who got promoted to Div 0 replaced.

conquistaDan
Thu, 04-24-2008, 04:49 PM
What is this Div 0 I keep hearing everyone talk about? Is that a special squad above the captains or something? And why would Ishin be on there? Seems to me like he isn't that strong.

Munsu
Thu, 04-24-2008, 04:52 PM
What is this Div 0 I keep hearing everyone talk about? Is that a special squad above the captains or something? And why would Ishin be on there? Seems to me like he isn't that strong.
They made mention of it in the the first minus chapter, -108? They mentioned it when they were talking about the promoted captain.

conquistaDan
Thu, 04-24-2008, 06:55 PM
They made mention of it in the the first minus chapter, -108? They mentioned it when they were talking about the promoted captain.

Just reread it. Well it's been a while since I read it and I got a ton of other shit in my life going on so I didn't remember all of it to the T. But now I'm curious. If his dad is so strong and people more powerful than captains only get to go on to the Royal Guard. Then why is he living in some house outside of SS. When he should be with other Div 0 people in the SS protecting it or policing its committee or something honorable and high up? Instead he is raising his kids and not teaching them anything about Hollows and higher level things. He's living some modest life when he should be an all powerful leader in the SS. It makes no sense.

Chiodos
Sat, 04-26-2008, 03:05 AM
It makes sense if whatever he was up to was strictly forbidden by either SS rules or Noble rulse. Or he, Kisuke & Gang were up to something...

Like were all problaby going to find out, sooner or later. Atleast I hope so.