PDA

View Full Version : Movie: Doomsday

Genma
Thu, 03-27-2008, 08:40 PM
Anyone else see this flick? Watched it a few days ago and it was all right, nothing too creative, fresh, or innovative though.

It's like... part apocalypse caused by disease, part Mad Max, and part Lord of the Rings. Sort of weird. Still, lots of blood, hot british chicks, and crazy mohawk dudes. Oh, and lots of plotholes too, like how people were turning into cannibals despite the fact that the main characters ran into a ton of healthy cows in the beginning of their quest.

Oh, and the main character is basically Kate Beckinsale, British style, made even more apparent by the fact that she's taking Kate's place in the next Underworld movie.

7.5/10

Munsu
Thu, 03-27-2008, 08:43 PM
I was going to watch it yesterday but couldn't... certainly a movie I really want to watch. Huge fan of Rhona Mitra since her Boston Legal days.

Genma
Thu, 03-27-2008, 08:49 PM
Huge fan of Rhona Mitra since her Boston Legal days.

Yeah, she's super hot. I went as far as saying I was more attracted to her than Kate Beckinsale, which prompted my friend to threaten to slap me. :>

Munsu
Thu, 03-27-2008, 08:50 PM
Yeah, she's super hot. I went as far as saying I was more attracted to her than Kate Beckinsale, which prompted my friend to threaten to slap me. :>
I would agree with you. Not only is she hot, but the way she talks...