PDA

View Full Version : The Top 3 Espada

conquistaDan
Tue, 03-25-2008, 02:15 AM
With all of this talk of who's who and whats going to happen in the fight, I was wondering. Who do you Think the top 3 espada are? It was said that the most powerful people look the most human. The top three were called out at the end of the last chapter by Aizen so we know they're the strongest. And we know Ulq is number four because we've seen his 4 on his chest a few chapters back. All of them look human to me. The woman, the old man and Stark all look very human so anybody can be one at this point. This is what I think

3) Hallibel (don't ask why. I just think the woman would be three as the most powerful woman of all the espada)

2) Stark (he looks human an also is mostly the most human because his necklace is the remains of his mask)

1) Barragan (He also looks very human, hes just an old regular beefy man. But I think he's one because of the order Kubo drew them arriving. That could be a hint to him being the most powerful since the general of the Gotei 13 was shown first. Plus his crown could mean that he is the top or king of something.