PDA

View Full Version : Who will be involved in the next World War?

Animeniax
Tue, 03-25-2008, 01:18 AM
What countries will be on which sides in the next World War?

BioAlien
Tue, 03-25-2008, 01:42 AM
World war? What is this all of a sudden, did I miss something?
I don't see any reason why any country should start a war now (Other than the crap in Iraq(Or was it Iran? I stopped caring about that a long time ago))

But hopefully, Canada on the Neutral Side.. Though with our current prime minister who seem to likes kissing Bush's ass, that may not happen.

Turkish-S
Tue, 03-25-2008, 03:35 AM
Westside:Amerika. Israel. germany (becouse they are just evul). and some other gay country's in europe.

Eastside: Iran... iran. maybe syria (but wtf can they do.) russia.

neutral: china.. and they will councur the word after the war.

KrayZ33
Tue, 03-25-2008, 12:03 PM
is this a trick question? if its a world war, then the whole world will be in it except Australia maybe..

Afrika will be overrun because of oil etc.

USA + or vs. Europe vs Russia vs China

i wonder which side japan will take though

smaller countrys will be taken by either Russia/China or "defended" (which is actually the same) by the western world.

turkish-s

germany will never be able to make war on their own... its basically impossible for any Country in the UN/EU

Board of Command
Tue, 03-25-2008, 12:08 PM
America and Canada vs the rest of the world.

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-25-2008, 12:23 PM
America and Canada vs the rest of the world.

Since when Canada is not part of America?
I remember also Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Panama, Guatemala, Belice, Paraguay, Uruguay, Cuba and many more being part of America =P

If it came to a 3rd World War... hopefully only USA will participate, leaving the rest of America alone.

animus
Tue, 03-25-2008, 12:29 PM
People in the US, usually rather refer to ourselves as America rather than say USA or the United States of America.

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-25-2008, 12:41 PM
I already know that animus.
I just like to correct people when they say it.

Animeniax
Tue, 03-25-2008, 01:12 PM
is this a trick question? if its a world war, then the whole world will be in it except Australia maybe..Not true, world wars don't involve every country on the planet, like in the first and second WWs. I don't know how many countries are required to participate before it is classified as a world war.

Don't forget countries like Venezuela, North Korea, South Korea, and Russia. I think Venezuela and NK will take whichever side is against the USA, while SK and Japan will definitely side with the USA. Russia will be a key x-factor, but I think the next world war will probably be USA vs China in a titanic battle of East vs West. I think Australia will side with the USA, just like they are now in the Iraq war.

Carnage
Tue, 03-25-2008, 01:16 PM
I don't know who will team up with who, but Im positive that in the end Japan will win.

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4051/1201469609927uv6.th.jpg (http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1201469609927uv6.jpg)

KrayZ33
Tue, 03-25-2008, 02:01 PM
Not true, world wars don't involve every country on the planet, like in the first and second WWs. I don't know how many countries are required to participate before it is classified as a world war.

well pretty much every country was involved in ww2 and ww1

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bild:Ww2_allied_axis.gif

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bild:Schieramenti_WWI.png

i didn't mention smaller countries because they are going to join a big country anyways during a war... thats why i said "europe" and not only ~4 countrys
Russia and China will consume any small country close to them like they did in WW2 (well china didn't do it but russia ^^)

Assertn
Tue, 03-25-2008, 02:01 PM
There won't be another world war.

The reason for this is simply because nuclear weapons have changed the rules and 1st world countries can no longer go into war against each other.

darkmetal505
Tue, 03-25-2008, 04:00 PM
I agree with Assertn.

That's why the Cold War didn't result in any major fighting.

KrayZ33
Tue, 03-25-2008, 04:28 PM
ya but thats lame :(

sooner or later there will be someone who doesn't care about that

Sapphire
Tue, 03-25-2008, 04:49 PM
Like Cuba?
*coughcubanmissilecrisis

KrayZ33
Tue, 03-25-2008, 04:56 PM
well this missle crisis was caused by russia actually...

and the USA started it with their missles in italy and so on
and don't forget the submarines all over the ocean

russia was like "hey they have missles aiming on us? well lets do the same!"

and when USA got mad because of what happened in Cuba Russia said: "Remove yours and we will remove ours."

the crisis ended this way

so the USA is by far more threatening than those small countries.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 03-25-2008, 05:01 PM
I can't believe no one has mentioned the most blatant choice in all this yet.

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Mars...?

Board of Command
Tue, 03-25-2008, 05:07 PM
Brown...?

bagandscalpel
Tue, 03-25-2008, 05:17 PM
It's quite obviously Oceania.

Sapphire
Tue, 03-25-2008, 05:18 PM
well this missle crisis was caused by russia actually...

and the USA started it with there missles in italy and so on
and don't forget the submarines all over the ocean

russia was like "hey they have missles aiming on us? well lets do the same!"

and when USA got mad because of what happened in Cuba Russia said: "Remove yours and we will remove ours."

the crisis ended this way

so the USA is by far more threatening than those small countries.
Um that doesn't make any sense. Anyway what they told us at school is US got pissed off (in the 60s) at Cuba for deciding to become maybe communist after some other government was overthrown, and various chain of events such as ex-cuban spies landing at the bay of Cuba got Castro all scared, so he declared that he was communist. In the end it resulted in missiles being pointed at US, and the US saying that we will kill you if you don't put 'em away etc

DB_Hunter
Tue, 03-25-2008, 05:29 PM
I'll give you a clue... it is an asian land.

And I mean its attached to the continent of Asia.

Sapphire
Tue, 03-25-2008, 05:32 PM
Mongolia?

saman
Tue, 03-25-2008, 05:37 PM
saudi arabia? india?

..afghanistan??

Kraco
Tue, 03-25-2008, 05:39 PM
Mongolia?

Maybe when gasoline becomes so scarce that horses return to their former place as the top military vehicles.

Munsu
Tue, 03-25-2008, 06:21 PM
I'll tell you someone who won't be involved in it: me. I'll avoid it like the plague.

KrayZ33
Tue, 03-25-2008, 06:54 PM
Um that doesn't make any sense.

it makes perfect sense.

cuba + ussr were "friends" at least the minister castro at that time was friendly towards russia. (thats why he was targeted by the american goverment.. assassination and stuff)

america had many nuclear rockets directed towards russia during that time because they feared that russia would spread communism towards the western world. (especially germany)
the USA however was out of rocket-range , there was no land in the Warsaw Pact which was near enough to america.. cuba however was.. russia then decided to build up a base there which was allowed by cuba's goverment.

the very same USA which built nuclear rocket-bases all over Europe (to rein in the soviets) suddently felt threatened because their homeland America was in range now.

so, the crisis begun

Sapphire
Tue, 03-25-2008, 07:08 PM
Mm, that makes sense. They don't mention that Russia had any major part of it here.

It seems like Cuba is US' greatest unmentioned enemy atm, since apparently we are getting "buddy buddy" with North Korea? (Middle East is a given)

rockmanj
Tue, 03-25-2008, 09:31 PM
I already know that animus.
I just like to correct people when they say it.

People always get pissed when I do that too. The name of the country I'm from is a description...not even a proper name; but as for who will be in the next world war? Hopefully there isn't one. I would hope we've come to our senses enough by now (which i doubt).

masamuneehs
Thu, 03-27-2008, 10:44 PM
I'll tell you someone who won't be involved in it: me. I'll avoid it like the plague.

word, me too.

Who will be involved in the next World War?
America

Britiannia (UK + some naval posts worldwide)

China

edit: lol, ABC