PDA

View Full Version : TV: Pushing Daisies

Archangel
Mon, 03-24-2008, 06:40 PM
This romantic comedy shows us the fairy tale like world of Ned, a man who can bring dead people back to life through the power of his touch. The same touch he must use to 'kill' them after no more than a minute or another person will die.

With the help of Emerson, a local PI, Ned uses his ability to solve murder cases and cash in on any rewards. But things get complicated when a murder victim turns out to be Ned's long lost childhood crush and he decides to break the rules and let her live.

The show is created by Bryan Fuller, who has brought us sci-fi series such as Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me. The series shares the quick-witted comedy and darker emotions of Fuller's previous shows.
Source: http://www.tv.com/pushing-daisies/show/68663/summary.html?q=pushing%20daisies&tag=search_results;title;1

Personally i love everything about this show, from the carachters to the way the story is told just about everything about it is very original. I recomend it to anyone who enjoys the genre.

Sapphire
Mon, 03-24-2008, 06:42 PM
I've never seen it, but I'll be sure to check it out on abc.com

(I am beginning to feel like I am abc.com's online spokesperson lol)

Munsu
Mon, 03-24-2008, 07:00 PM
I watch it, and I enjoy it somewhat... I thought the latest couple of episodes were quite good. Sadly, no new episode until this fall so nothing really to talk about at the moment.