PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 347

animus
Tue, 03-18-2008, 11:39 AM
Episode 347 SD - INP (http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=5156)

Assertn
Tue, 03-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Episode 347 SD - INP (http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=5156)
Why didn't you post the HD version? It was out before the SD...
HD version (http://tracker.anirena.com/details.php?id=5155&hit=1)

Haha....love the ending btw...

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-18-2008, 03:08 PM
Awesome episode...

Loved that Robin can't fly for more than 5 seconds... for flying is cheap, but a limited use made her cooler.

Robin stepping on Franky was hilarious

The Sanji-Inu-Penguin rocked until it noticed that 'thing' was a woman too.

Brook is awesome.

conquistaDan
Tue, 03-18-2008, 03:53 PM
Why didn't you post the HD version? It was out before the SD...
HD version (http://tracker.anirena.com/details.php?id=5155&hit=1)

Haha....love the ending btw...

lol Why do you always have to burn people man? One way or another you always find a way to be like, oh no this is better. Look what I have. And then be like I just fixed it, muahahaha.

I don't know what ever. I wonder if Zoro's going to get his shadow back. Should be interesting. I find it odd that Moria needs to see the shadow (light shined on Zoro) to "cut away" their shadow.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 03-18-2008, 04:27 PM
Robin's wings are badass.

Assertn
Tue, 03-18-2008, 05:05 PM
lol Why do you always have to burn people man? One way or another you always find a way to be like, oh no this is better. Look what I have. And then be like I just fixed it, muahahaha.

I don't know what ever. I wonder if Zoro's going to get his shadow back. Should be interesting. I find it odd that Moria needs to see the shadow (light shined on Zoro) to "cut away" their shadow.
Because most people prefer to watch the HD version?

conquistaDan
Tue, 03-18-2008, 05:16 PM
ok I'll give you that one.

You know I never actually noticed that HD cartoons are actually better than regular. The only problem I have with it is that when I open them in any player, they open on a huuuge scale. I have to always size them down manually after it's already started.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 03-18-2008, 05:30 PM
I really don't notice the difference either. I think once you smash the HD one down to 170mb everything that makes it HD is probably lost.

animus
Wed, 03-19-2008, 10:01 AM
GJ Downrepping me for not posting the HD version?

Assertn
Wed, 03-19-2008, 10:03 AM
Doesn't OP HD have more content in it....cause its wide screen?

conquistaDan
Wed, 03-19-2008, 01:12 PM
Doesn't OP HD have more content in it....cause its wide screen?

Always actually. Which is one of the reasons it opens in a wider scale. I like it much more though. It gives you a clear font and everything is crisp. Totally worth it.

Assertn
Wed, 03-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Yep....
So anyway.....

How about that Brooke, eh? I found his random falling and screaming to be ridiculous

conquistaDan
Wed, 03-19-2008, 06:08 PM
I actually found it interesting and really funny. Especially when they finally pieced together who it was, and then he hit the ground saying....bone! The screaming in OP is never that funny to me. I always found it too much and annoying with the sharp teeth. This was a fun way of doing it.

And sorry but. Am I the only one who finds it odd that a man is Named Brooke? Anyone Anyone? Bueller?

Raven
Thu, 03-20-2008, 08:43 AM
Franky's so awesome, I'm really enjoying every moment he's on screen. I didn't really see the bridge destruction coming, I thought for a second they might surrender to purposely be taken to where the others are being held.

Not too sure about Brooke yet, his laugh annoys me but we don't know a lot about him. I get the feeling he'll join the crew and I don't think it'd be the worst thing in the world.

Robin being able to fly was cool, it's always something I've thought about her doing, not necessarily flying but making larger structures out of many, many hands at once.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-21-2008, 05:25 AM
Robin being able to fly was cool, it's always something I've thought about her doing, not necessarily flying but making larger structures out of many, many hands at once.After thinking about it I realized she totally stole that move from Sasuke.