PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 314

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 03-14-2008, 06:52 AM
Bleach 314 (http://f1.mangashare.com/Bleach_314%5BBinktopia%5D.zip)

Enjoy!

animus
Fri, 03-14-2008, 08:11 AM
Mankai's translation is just so damn awkward while trying to sound cool.

But a pretty decent lead up to the action. The first half of the fighters/captains seems to be done and we'll see some new fights I guess.

Idealistic
Fri, 03-14-2008, 08:50 AM
So, the fathers, kisuke, yoruichi, and soul society vs Aizen and the gang. Aizen lost a lot of espada already so I'm assuming he has something up his sleeve. Maybe the Vizards are actually working for Aizen?

michelous
Fri, 03-14-2008, 08:52 AM
i think grimjaw will help ichigo and the gang get out either him or nel will make a portal the only one that may be able to do that are the viazard

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-14-2008, 10:07 AM
nice... royal rumble will begin in Karakura...

but Im more interested in seeing the Kurosaki's (the three of them), Ishida Ryuuken, Tatsuki, Urahara, Yoruichi and the Vaizards again... not the rest of the Gotei 13.

Inazuma
Fri, 03-14-2008, 01:26 PM
You guys can smell that ?

I think ... it's smells like ass being kicked.

Abdula
Fri, 03-14-2008, 02:07 PM
Awesome setup. RyougaZell I don't know why you would be interested in the Kurosakis just doesn't make any sense to me, their dad maybe but the rest should be completely useless and what would Tatsuki do? I wanna see the old man go all out. Anyway is it just me or is Aizen turning into Griffith because the guy is just beautiful, now I'll get to see the three defectors fight, yea.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Isshin is a given. Karin can see Hollows so... it would be interesting to see what will happen when she sees the Espada. Yuzu has shown no power... but knowing Aizen he may try to capture those two and end up fighting Isshin... one of the espadas I mean.

Tatsuki has been around Ichigo the longest... so it still puzzles me how she was not 'affected' power-wise like Chad and Inoue. Maybe this arc she will finally join the frontlines.

That I meant.

naruto_ninjagirl
Fri, 03-14-2008, 02:23 PM
wow ..... completely unexpected

Abdula
Fri, 03-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Isshin is a given. Karin can see Hollows so... it would be interesting to see what will happen when she sees the Espada. Yuzu has shown no power... but knowing Aizen he may try to capture those two and end up fighting Isshin... one of the espadas I mean.

Tatsuki has been around Ichigo the longest... so it still puzzles me how she was not 'affected' power-wise like Chad and Inoue. Maybe this arc she will finally join the frontlines.

That I meant.

My point is even if Karin can see them what can she do and why do you think Aizen or the Arrancar would kidnap them I thought the entire town was supposed to be a sacrifice. As for Tatsuki her being around Ichigo for the longest doesn't mean anything because both Chad and Inoue were essentially powerless until Yoruichi trained them. If just being around Ichigo was going to be the cause of her powers developing everyone else he was around would have developed them too.

Yukimura
Fri, 03-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Ichigo's friends all started being able to see Hollows, I think that's what was meant by Ichigo's power rubbing off on them. However because of this rubbing off Chad and Inoue awoke active special abilities that they always had inside. Ichigo's power interacting with them mixed with a life and death situation was the catalyst to bring those powers into their conscious minds. Tatsuki and Kiego have both been in life threatening situations involving Hollows but they don't seem to have any special powers to be awakened. I really hope Kubo doesn't decide to plot me wrong as we really don't need more characters at this point

What I'm interested in now is match ups. if they go with destined battles though it'll be Hitsu vs Gin and Komamura vs Tousen, then the rest will fill out some how. Hitsugaya couldn't even beat the number 6 Espada a few days ago so he shouldn't be able to beat anyone in Aizens party now. Komamura got oneshoted by Aizen, so I'm not very confident in him, but maybe he's tougher than Tousen at least.

And then there's the fact that Aizen has hypnosis over all the VC's and probably several Captains as well. With that it's going to most likely fall to Urahara, Youruichi, and the Vaizards to do the fighting since they haven't been hacked yet.

darkmetal505
Fri, 03-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Holy crap, shit's going down!

I wonder what other tasks Urahara was assigned?

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 03-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Hey..Aizen and the gang themselves could be Viazards now. Don't you all forget that! I mean if they can give Hollows Shinigami powers to turn them into Arrancar why not do the opposite? I can actually see that happening. Aizen said he reached the limit of his Shinigami powers before he left SS. So with the Hyougyoku he could very well be a Viazard now.

Inazuma
Fri, 03-14-2008, 05:45 PM
315 : "Oh Shit It's a trap !" Urahara planning defeats Aizen's !

Chiodos
Mon, 03-17-2008, 02:00 PM
315 : "Oh Shit It's a trap !" Urahara planning defeats Aizen's !

...and planning to take over his position ans the master mind sexist?
That, I would love to see him try.

What I really do expect is forcefully brought in fillers in the mist of battle in the anime.
You know, The Karakura Town Heroes.

conquistaDan
Mon, 03-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Holy crap, shit's going down!

I wonder what other tasks Urahara was assigned?

Well he was a captain. So I'm assuming that he can do a lot of things. Very powerful too. H was also the head of the science facility when captain at SS. My guess is that he was probably assigned something that was very important to lots of people in both the SS and the Gotei 13.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 03-18-2008, 03:23 PM
My question is, why is Kisuke even listening to SS when he has been banished from it?

Abdula
Tue, 03-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Yeah and seriously if it wasn't for him and Ichigo's group running interference SS wouldn't even have found out about Aizen's plan much less be able to stop it. For supposedly being such a powerful group they are rather pathetic.

conquistaDan
Tue, 03-18-2008, 04:25 PM
My question is, why is Kisuke even listening to SS when he has been banished from it?

Being banished from it doesn't meant he doesn't have respect for them, or that he can't take advice from them on something high level spiritually speaking. He's smart and a former captain, but doesn't know everything.

I actually think that he can help more than they know. I also think he'll be going back there because of this portal knowledge they need help with.

Yukimura
Wed, 03-19-2008, 08:32 AM
Also, he is the one who created the Hōgyoku so he should feel some responsibility for the things that have occurred because of it, and even if that's not the case, he lives in Karakura town. I doubt he'd be content to sit on his ass and let it be destroyed instead of working with SS to stop it.

conquistaDan
Wed, 03-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Also, he is the one who created the Hōgyoku so he should feel some responsibility for the things that have occurred because of it, and even if that's not the case, he lives in Karakura town. I doubt he'd be content to sit on his ass and let it be destroyed instead of working with SS to stop it.

All true. In addition to that, he has some decent leadership qualities and because of living in that town he probably knows what he has to say to stave off an attack from the Espada and the ex-Captains leading it. I can see him talking to the newly entered captains to keep the town from being destroyed.

Either way it's going to be good in the next chapter.