PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 164

Conders
Wed, 03-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Out by DB (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b164.torrent)

Yukimura
Wed, 03-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Lol, more censorship FTW. Though if they showed what Szael really did to that Fraccion little kids might need counseling..but don't the same kids who watch the anime read the manga...very odd those Japanese are.

Anyway, this ep was good, but the most important part was that it set the stage for the next ep. Espada vs Espada. Oh Joy!

But this is getting dangerously close now. The next episode will almost certainly have scenes from the most recently released volume of the manga. They covered 3 chapters with this ep and there are only only 35 chapters left.

Darknodin
Wed, 03-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Bleach has been seriously good lately...

i'm wondering though... what did aporro do to lumina in the manga?

hitokiriender
Wed, 03-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Lol, more censorship FTW. Though if they showed what Szael really did to that Fraccion little kids might need counseling..but don't the same kids who watch the anime read the manga...very odd those Japanese are.

Can you tell me what chapter that part was in? I want to see what you are talking about.

Inazuma
Wed, 03-12-2008, 11:56 PM
It is Chapter 276
And the purple Fraction compressing stuff that he did in the anime, was just not in the manga. On the paper, Apporo, just yells at one of his mignons and starts eating him. Period

Jessper
Thu, 03-13-2008, 12:55 AM
This episode was amazing. Everything involving Ulquiorra and Grimmjow is so good.

In the end the censorship didn't really change the end result, I don't mind it.

Nai
Thu, 03-13-2008, 01:27 AM
That was seriously one of the best Bleach episodes I've seen as of yet. Granted, it might have something to do with me absolutely loving Aporro. He's like Mayuri only cute yet even more grotesque when you look beneath the glossy surface.

I didn't really care about the censorship as it's the act and not the means of it which makes it so disturbing in this instance. In the end he still consumed his minion without hesitation. Turning poor Lumina into a compact sphere of energy before dinner time really doesn't change much for me and I'm quite the gore lover.

Nintendo
Thu, 03-13-2008, 01:34 AM
i can't wait to see how ishida and renji are going to do with szayelaporo now coz it seems that they don't have another plan.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-13-2008, 03:05 AM
This episode...100% badass.

Kraco
Thu, 03-13-2008, 09:29 AM
So, in the next ep we will have Renji and Ishida eating hollows... Well, they can't taste any worse than they look so it should be ok. At least they will have their health back. And something tells me #8 might consider the games are over and get serious so they might need all the HP and MP they can get before the dude's finished changing his gear.

An interesting episode. Espadas have been made exceedingly powerful characters, for sure.

Yukimura
Thu, 03-13-2008, 11:57 AM
Oh come now....you can't really be a gore lover if you wouldn't have rather seen that detached arm dripping ichor and hanging out his mouth as opposed to a Kyubii Rasengan. Eating his subordinate was still creepy and cruel, but eating half of his body and tossing the rest aside was just plain evil.

Way more badass:
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5153/m7bleachch27610km9.th.png (http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=m7bleachch27610km9.png)

itadakimasu
Thu, 03-13-2008, 12:55 PM
thanks yukimora :)

i was wondering what you'd meant by censorship, granted what happened in the ep didn't really look bad... the dangling arm would have been better though.

even though i've read the manga i forget some of the fine details, to me it looked like ichigo was dead.

Chiodos
Thu, 03-13-2008, 01:55 PM
I don't think the Espada vs Espada iw going to be that long, considering the preview. It's a shame, though, but if they did add more it would seem like bullshit. Ulquiorra wipe the floor ^^!

The Golden Cup seems just wierder and wierder.... I din't even understand the end of it all! Oh noes!

Jessper
Thu, 03-13-2008, 01:58 PM
thanks yukimora :)

i was wondering what you'd meant by censorship, granted what happened in the ep didn't really look bad... the dangling arm would have been better though.

even though i've read the manga i forget some of the fine details, to me it looked like ichigo was dead.

I have no reason to think that he wasn't. The coloring they do with the eyes, I felt, was a clear indication of life or death.

Chiodos
Thu, 03-13-2008, 02:21 PM
The eye thing usualy mean that they either dead or are walking on those lines.

I really somehow dislike the idea having Grimmjaw forcing Inoue reviving Ichigo. I DID love telling her to shutup <3!

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-14-2008, 12:27 AM
I really somehow dislike the idea having Grimmjaw forcing Inoue reviving Ichigo.You mean because you don't think he should want Ichigo revived, or because you think Inoue should have been more eager to revive him anyway?

Kraco
Fri, 03-14-2008, 02:51 AM
I think Inoue was very eager, naturally, in any case, but she might have been just a little shocked to suddenly see her love interest lying dead on the floor with a gaping hole in his chest. Lately she has been healing hollows and even being the compassionate Inoue I don't think she felt that much pressure to succeeed but this time it must have been very different. Well, that is, assuming such an airhead does actually feel any pressure in the first place...

Chiodos
Fri, 03-14-2008, 11:52 AM
You mean because you don't think he should want Ichigo revived, or because you think Inoue should have been more eager to revive him anyway?

That he wanted Ichigo revived. I can fairly see few reasons and they all seem going into the same direction, getting own somewhere in the middle.

Archangel
Fri, 03-14-2008, 11:57 AM
Well, that is, assuming such an airhead does actually feel any pressure in the first place...

Aw come on that's not fair, you know she's smart but she's silly too lol.

Next episode should be 110% badass, a nice small fight between espada and then to the main course, grimjow vs. ichigo at last.

Has anyone noticed that ichigo hasnt talked with his word in a very long time?

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-14-2008, 02:11 PM
Well, the last time he was inside his sword, the only one who was there waiting for him was his Hollow self.

Archangel
Fri, 03-14-2008, 04:11 PM
Yeah, that's why i'm curious. Is the hollow still there or is Zangetsu ossan back?

Killa-Eyez
Fri, 03-14-2008, 06:40 PM
I thought Zangetsu and the hollow had become one, it's what it said anyway...
As for the Orihime being forced part, it went exactly as I thought it would. Personally I don't really care about Grimmjow and Ichigo fighting each other as Ichigo already fought against someone stronger and got totally owned. I like U*'s style better anyways. Grimmjow is just ignorant. Have abolutely no clue about what Ishida and Renji are gonna do next.

Jessper
Fri, 03-14-2008, 07:04 PM
I thought Zangetsu and the hollow had become one, it's what it said anyway...
As for the Orihime being forced part, it went exactly as I thought it would. Personally I don't really care about Grimmjow and Ichigo fighting each other as Ichigo already fought against someone stronger and got totally owned. I like U*'s style better anyways. Grimmjow is just ignorant. Have abolutely no clue about what Ishida and Renji are gonna do next.

Ya they are one, but who ever is the current ruling power (it is Zangetsu again) is the one represented. So if he were to have another experience inside himself Zangetsu should be the one waiting for him.

Darknodin
Fri, 03-14-2008, 08:08 PM
Ishida and Renji are going to sneak out while Sayel goes to change clothes (btw... that's actually a very badass thing to do in a fight!)

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-15-2008, 09:50 AM
Ya they are one, but who ever is the current ruling power (it is Zangetsu again) is the one represented.What makes you think Zangetsu is the ruling power now? Ichigo uses his Hollow powers more than ever.

Chiodos
Sat, 03-15-2008, 12:27 PM
If I were his sword right now I would be tremedlessly sad that he picked someone else.

Jessper
Sat, 03-15-2008, 04:23 PM
What makes you think Zangetsu is the ruling power now? Ichigo uses his Hollow powers more than ever.

Ichigo beat him up! Maybe it is just hope though, because we need to see more Zangetsu.

Archangel
Mon, 03-17-2008, 01:57 PM
What makes you think Zangetsu is the ruling power now? Ichigo uses his Hollow powers more than ever.

That's exactly why zangetsu should be appearing right now, ichigo keeps masterin g his hollow, therefore keeps getting stronger than him.

Chiodos
Mon, 03-17-2008, 02:03 PM
I would love to see interior battle inside Ichigo.

Zangetsu himself against Hollow Ichigo, seriously fighting for being the Rider over the Horse.
a crazy maniac with a crazy style against a clean swordmanship user.

Just wild dreams though...

Archangel
Mon, 03-17-2008, 06:32 PM
Dude... that would be AWSOME!!!! Maibe we should ask a flash maker with wild skills to do it. Some dudes on newsgrounds.com would do something awsome with that idea.