PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 346

DarthEnderX
Mon, 03-10-2008, 06:23 PM
http://www.instantz.net/

RyougaZell
Mon, 03-10-2008, 06:44 PM
How is instantz quality? I usually download animesoftsubs while Vegapunk gets back-on-track, but I've never checked instantz...

Assertn
Mon, 03-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Hmm.....there were a few things presented in this ep that deviated from the manga version that I didn't care as much for....mainly the scene that showed zoro and moria...

I think it revealed a little too much...
Other than that, its interesting how fast things are getting out of hand.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 03-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Yeah, I got it figured out now.

Moria takes their shadows, then they put the shadow in a body to make a zombie. And that zombie acts like the person's shadow and has all their attacks.

Which is pretty awsome. Hopefully we'll get alot of "strawhats fighting other strawhats" battles.

I wanna see Real Sanji fighting Zombie Zoro to find out which ones really stronger!

I feel bad though if anyone but Luffy has to fight a Zombie Luffy.

How is instantz quality? I usually download animesoftsubs while Vegapunk gets back-on-track, but I've never checked instantz...Pretty much the same as ASS.

Kraco
Tue, 03-11-2008, 02:24 AM
Yeah, it's a pretty wicked power Moria has. However, why are Sanji and Zoro comatose? There seemed to be plenty of people around without shadows and they are doing just fine (well, relatively speaking at least).

While the idea is a wicked one I don't really like it how some stupid spider so easily captured Sanji and Zoro, without a fight. But I guess Oda has his reasons.

Onineku
Tue, 03-11-2008, 03:43 AM
spider monkey is the king... he rocks so hard

Assertn
Tue, 03-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Yep, that guy who so far has just stood there rocks. hard.

Raven
Fri, 03-14-2008, 03:47 AM
So that giant thing with the massive evil grin is Moria? I just thought that was the monkey spider wrapping them up in webbing.

conquistaDan
Sat, 03-15-2008, 07:36 PM
I can't play any of my HD torrents. I've tried to play lots of others and just can't get it to play in Divx or media player.

Whats my problem? Do they need some kind of format?

UChessmaster
Sat, 03-15-2008, 08:36 PM
I think youre missing codecs www.cccp-project.net

conquistaDan
Sat, 03-15-2008, 09:40 PM
yeah I was. Thanks man.