PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 313

Yukimura
Fri, 03-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Bleach 313 - (cnet tl) - [Binktopia] (http://f1.mangashare.com/Bleach_313_Version2%5BBinktopia%5D.zip)

Bleach 313 - (mankai tl) - [Binktopia] (http://f1.mangashare.com/Bleach_313_Version1%5BBinktopia%5D.zip)

Personal Note: carlosnet's translations make things more clear and tend to use proper English, mankai's give a more hip and edgy translation utilizing lots of vernacular and thus things might be lost in translation if you're not a native english speaker.

As to the chapter, it was pretty much exactly what I expected...except for the last page...might we see Urahara fight again?!

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-07-2008, 12:37 PM
First time in months that Bleach has made my eyes open wide.

Finally! I hope this fight on Karakura Town gets good... and that Urahara and the Vizards get involved.

Hueco Mundo has been a pain to read, since it has progressed very slowly... but things are finally looking up.

Abdula
Fri, 03-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Looks like we may finally get to see some real fighting with Aizen making his move and all. So thats why they showed up because I knew they didn't simply come to rescue Ichigo and co.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 03-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Friday 09-22-2006 04:24 PM
amazing? was that Kubo's try at getting back to a plot?
The hollow guy said that there's a reason they follow him, other than sheer wanting of power, i can almost see some hollow using the word 'salavation' in the future...

page 05: "a'int no chance of salevation for us, never has been".

I said it about 60 chapters ago (at 244). and I can't miss an "I told you so" oppertunity.

anyways, only the shinigami villian are off to destroy the human world, meanning that the hollows were never a vital part of his plan, only pawns to keep the SS busy.

did we ever see the hollow that kidnapped Inoue before?

Abdula
Fri, 03-07-2008, 03:35 PM
No I don't remember ever seeing him before, dude didn't even have a mask.

His mask is around the base of his neck. And we saw him briefly in the one of the two latest anime episodes when that loli hollow was jumping on him.

-Okay I see it, looks like a piece of his jaw, don't watch the anime though so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Mhalador
Fri, 03-07-2008, 03:49 PM
His mask is around the base of his neck. And we saw him briefly in the one of the two latest anime episodes when that loli hollow was jumping on him.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 03-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Look more carefully, he has a bit of mask around his neck, above the hole from where the spirit chain is supposed to be.

Edit: And my bets are on Ishida's and Ichigo's dad showing up as well.

naruto_ninjagirl
Fri, 03-07-2008, 04:30 PM
OMG i thought aizen was really gonna kiss orihime!! i mean WTF!!

this chapter happened all too quickly!

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-07-2008, 04:32 PM
page 05: "a'int no chance of salevation for us, never has been".

I said it about 60 chapters ago (at 244). and I can't miss an "I told you so" oppertunity.

anyways, only the shinigami villian are off to destroy the human world, meanning that the hollows were never a vital part of his plan, only pawns to keep the SS busy.

did we ever see the hollow that kidnapped Inoue before?

I am more surprised to see you remember something you posted 1.5 years ago than your 'I told you so' phrase.

If I archived Bleach, instead of reading/deleting I would search... but I am almost sure he was shown on the -arrancar- meetings when they firstly introduced them.

Yukimura
Fri, 03-07-2008, 04:45 PM
The guy who kidnapped Orihime this time is named Stark he's Espada 1,2,or 3 (my money's on 1 or 2). He was seen briefly when Aaroniero dies, his loli Fracción wakes him up by fisting him in the mouth and then he comments on how there was nothing he could do about Aaroniero dying.

He strikes me as the Kyouraku of Hueco Mundo (what's this...another similarity to SS maybe there should be a thread on that....)

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 03-08-2008, 04:49 AM
So...with five of the Espada's out of commission, why is Yammy still alive?

joker-kun
Sat, 03-08-2008, 03:02 PM
This is the first time I have been happy in awhile (with the manga). We finally get to see Ichigo's dad again.:D (if we don't, then I am done reading the manga:mad:). Hopefully Ichigo gets to see his badass dad in action.

Konohamaru
Sat, 03-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Was this a plan? Was Aizen using the espada as decoys to allow himself and his small group to go and take over Ichigo's home? So now Ichigo and his crew will have to go back to the real world and beat the likes of even stronger opponants than the Espadas? Then again, they have the Vaizards back home, perhaps they'll come to the rescue this time round. Wouldn't it be funny if a twist came into play and that all along the reason Aizen couldn't find any vasto Lords was because all along the Vaizards were them?! oh man, the possibilities of how the story could go on now! Oh and Ichigo's Dad and Urahara are back home too!

joker-kun
Sat, 03-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Yeah, Kurosaki senior, Ishida senior, Urahara, and Vaizard are back home. I am more excited about seeing them fight than the current fights. (Oh, and Yoruichi, she can be fairly useful).

Plus I am sure the rest of the captains would come to help. Maybe it's a double decoy. Heuco Mundo is a decoy for Earth, and Earth is a decoy for Soul Society and Heaven.

Abdula
Sat, 03-08-2008, 11:21 PM
What decoy. Yeah HM and the arrancar are inconsequential no surprise there, but isn't destroying the town a big part of Aizen's plan because I thought that was required for him to create a key to where ever, so he can achieve his true goal.

naruto_ninjagirl
Sat, 03-08-2008, 11:27 PM
omg
even though aizen is evil, he is so friggen cool
i mean hypnosis powers too!
i bet that he has already begun to use them on orihime and then pretty soon
he will kill her

Abdula
Sun, 03-09-2008, 12:29 AM
Oh you know I completely forgot about that little sword trick and that despite the fact that he is supposed to have been one of the strongest captains we still haven't seen him do so much as lift a finger in a fight. Makes me even more excited to see him in action unfortunately I'll be far more interested in getting my blind swordsman fix and I still want to know what the hell Gin's bankai looks like?

DB_Hunter
Sun, 03-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Who actually replaced Aizen as the 5th division captain?

Strider
Sun, 03-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Orihime's kidnapper is Stark. Top dog of the Espada.

I want to see Gin fight, which will likely be against some of the Vaizard or Kurosaki.

boilerph
Mon, 03-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Orihime's kidnapper is Stark. Top dog of the Espada.

Where did you see that he is number one? I would be willing to bet that the old guy is the number 1 Espada simply because the old guy was captain of the protection squads and they are obviously mirroring each other to a degree.

Chiodos
Tue, 03-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Who actually replaced Aizen as the 5th division captain?

No one has, or atleast we havent been told anything. Might be the next "ecxiting suprise" on this upcoming chapters. Problaby somewhere when Aizen and CO hit the town.

And you know what? I'll guess the new captain will own a weak Arrancar who is extremly cocky. Guess who = )?

Overall, damn that they put Aizen as the "sexiest" himself. He loves and enjoy what he does that's for sure.