PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 49

Sariin
Thu, 03-06-2008, 09:18 PM
And once more.

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/ns049.torrent

Yukimura
Thu, 03-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Lol, I can't help but feel bad for all the ninja who can't use Mokuton, it's just so versatile. Anyway, the one action scene was neat, but then the remaining 4/5ths of the ep was just recap, talking, and opening doors, which I could really have done without. At least the scene from episode one should be coming soon, I remember them running around opening doors in that as well.

DayoftheDante
Thu, 03-06-2008, 10:35 PM
Why the hell did Kabuto react that way to some bees/wasps?

Everon
Thu, 03-06-2008, 10:56 PM
So...more standing around this episode?

Buffalobiian
Thu, 03-06-2008, 11:59 PM
Why the hell did Kabuto react that way to some bees/wasps?

Being a medic-nin and living around that area, he most likely knows whether the wasps are harmful or no. Since he dispatched them with a sense or urgency, more so than fighting Team Kakashi, we can assume they're pretty nasty. Storyline was recap, that's said already, but wtf's with the encoding? Not that it impacted on episode quality.

Yukimura
Fri, 03-07-2008, 12:10 AM
@DayoftheDante

Some plausible explanations.

1) Because it gave Kabuto another chance to look cool.
2) Because it wasted more time, pushing back more fillers by a few minutes.
3) Because this whole story is actually a gaiden of Inuyasha. The leader of Akatsuki (who is actually Naraku) sent those Saimyōshō to look find Orochimaru so he can kill him and retrieve the Sacred Jewel shard in his Sword of Kusanagi.

LaZie
Fri, 03-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Haha Yukimura. When I saw those bugs, I seriously thought, "Did I just download an Inuyasha episode?" I got confused for a minute there.

Assertn
Fri, 03-07-2008, 01:48 AM
Kabuto killing the bees and getting captured by Yamato was foreshadowing of the salamander eating the bee and getting captured by the hawk...

Meh, who cares? This was a good ep.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-07-2008, 03:58 AM
Hah, I thought Inuyasha too when I saw the bees.

Kabuto looked seriously afraid of those bees for a second. It was almost like, "Holy shit! I have a bee phobia!" and then a second later he's all "Oh wait...I'm a badass ninja."

Naruto gets a little golf clap for in no way exceeding my expectations of him once again, and managing to suck ass all over the battlefield.

The scenes with the doors were definitely directly from the beginning of the series, except that Naruto's got Sai with him. And in the next scene in the beginning, Sai was facing Sasuke by himself. So I assume they skipped a scene there that's coming up.

Killa-Eyez
Fri, 03-07-2008, 09:06 AM
Goddamn! They really didn't need to repeat last weeks preach by Naruto with the corny music! And after the song we get a staring contest?! The best action scenes was with the reptile... :( Anyho, kinda think that Sai's brother might be Orochimaru's body, maybe. The ep sucked ass in the beginning and middle but the end is leading to somewhere, as we know. And about those hornets: http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=15727 XanBcoo's post.

poopdeville
Fri, 03-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Wow you guys need to stop your bitching. This episode was everything Naruto Shippuuden should be. There was plenty of awesome, fast paced combat. There was cool Kabuto talk. And they're about to find Sasuke.

In fact, this episode was better than most pre-time-jump episodes of Naruto.

Yukimura
Fri, 03-07-2008, 10:35 AM
@Killa-Eyez: Good stuff, that link was supposed to be 4) but I forgot to add it in.

Anyway, I don't really get what was good about this episode...I mean what actually happened? Naruto managed to completely fail in combat (again), Yamato demonstrated how having Mokuton makes being a ninja a cakewalk (again), Sakura destroyed a big rock (again). Kabuto sliced things up with a chakra scalpel (again). A character who seemed like a bad guy but was really just misunderstood was swayed by Naruto's words and completely changed his outlook on life in the course of 5 minutes (again). Then the team ran around opening doors and flashing back to Part 1.

I mean yes there was some action, but it wasn't anything new and ultimately it didn't even lead to anything. The next ep however seems like it has potential though, since Oro will be in it.

ASSpirine
Fri, 03-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Goddamn! They really didn't need to repeat last weeks preach by Naruto with the corny music! And after the song we get a staring contest?! The best action scenes was with the reptile... :( Anyho, kinda think that Sai's brother might be Orochimaru's body, maybe. The ep sucked ass in the beginning and middle but the end is leading to somewhere, as we know. And about those hornets: http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=15727 XanBcoo's post.

now you mention it, I remembered the body oro took over, the guy had grey hair... Maybe a possibility
My first hunch of Kabuto as brother diminishes every episode, thought I could be right

KrayZ33
Fri, 03-07-2008, 01:47 PM
narutos speach always reminds me of http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=kNKSzmM44gE

well its not only his speach.. actually everything from naruto reminds me of him

ah i should say something to the episode:

the first minute was great, why can't it be like this ALL the time? 8[ that was an awesome kabuto out there. btw is your sound also fucked up like mine? kabuto has a robot voice this week

did anyone notice the anbu in the preview? MOAR pls, i wonder what this is about

Kabuto looked seriously afraid of those bees for a second. It was almost like, "Holy shit! I have a bee phobia!" and then a second later he's all "Oh wait...I'm a badass ninja."

rofl...

redcat
Fri, 03-07-2008, 06:28 PM
why does naruto expect to take on oro and sasuke when he cant even hit kabuto? what a sad performance. is he just gonna power up and kill sakura?

Archangel
Fri, 03-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Lol naruto sucked at the batlefield as usual... i think sakura is even better than him now rofl. This episode was crap, mostly because i had to wait 2 weeks for it and because im guessing that the next episode is also gonna be craptastic...

KrayZ33
Fri, 03-07-2008, 07:19 PM
actually this was the first time in shippuuden where i said "wow finally naruto shows something"

i didn't except him to beat kabuto with mere shadowclones, even the rasengan was nothing more than the kage-bushin version, so it wasn't the real deal. but at least it did look like he can do something now... the only time i saw him doing well in combat before was vs sasuke and.... and... well vs sasuke.

btw yamato and sakura didn't do any better
and why did you have to wait 2 weeks for it? i just had to wait 1... did i do a time jump?

Abdula
Fri, 03-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Actually it was the real deal whether its a shadow clone or not its still the real rasengan if it wouldn't have done anything he wouldn't have used it in the first place but nobody expects anything from Naruto anyway. I mean didn't he already do this to Kabuto and it didn't work then either, the attacking with shadow clones part, and it was already established that he is way too slow to hit Kabuto with the rasengan which is why he needed to hold him last time so I don't know what the hell he was thinking. Wait what am I saying, Naruto doesn't think. Unfortunately it looks like next week is going to be another craptacular episode as well I don't know why they are moving so slowy.

-vs Sasuke? because I remember Naruto getting his ass handed to him from the very beginning of that battle. What do you remember?

KrayZ33
Fri, 03-07-2008, 07:32 PM
episode 133 and actually sasuke was losing the fight until he realesed the seal to the second stage and after that he was totally exhausted... he wasn't really superior..

and its not like a rasengan more or not does hurt naruto... when he was training the rasengan he made hundreds of it so its not that important, i mean you don't blame yamato for using this ultra-ninjutsu which probably consumed more chakra than the rasengan does.

well on the other hand we don't know how much chakra is consumed by these technique, but it doesn't bother naruto at all so when he is out of kunais or shurriken he could also throw with rasengans... i can't find a difference in his case. it doesn't seem to be something like chidori even though it has nearly the same power

Abdula
Fri, 03-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Wait I still see Naruto getting his ass handed to him, like he was from the very beginning. Sure the Kyuubi gave him a little advantage but that didn't last long now did it.

The rasengan and Yamato's mokuton are completely different first off it doesn't matter how much chakra the technique requires what matters is how much he has. Early on we saw him waste chakra and use the technique to build a prison when Sakura and Sai were arguing and later he used it to build them a house to sleep in when it was completely unnecessary and he has been using it constantly since then so it doesn't seem to be a drain of chakra at all. Secondly unlike Naruto's rasengan Yamato's Mokuton is very versatile as Yuki said and can be used in seemingly any situation and its not a complete wasted effort as Naruto's rasengan was.

I mean besides hitting the fake Itachi with the odama rasengan when was the last time Naruto actually hit someone with the rasengan that wasn't filler, Kabuto? In fact I think he is the only person Naruto actually hit with it.

Archangel
Fri, 03-07-2008, 07:58 PM
My bad, i only had to w8 1 week for this episode, i had to w8 2 weeks for the episode before that, and btw it was also icredibly craptacular.

Naruto vs. Sasuke = Naruto ownage . Sasuke was always 1 step ahead of naruto, in fact one could even make the point that sasuke could take on one tail naruto with just stage 1 seal release.

Good news people ( at last ) in about 1 or 2 episodes we're gonna get a 1 hour special and it seems that its all sasuke vs. naruto!!! After a month of bullshit episodes we're finaly getting our money's worth!

Abdula
Fri, 03-07-2008, 08:04 PM
What money's worth, you don't pay for this. Its about time, I really don't know why but the anime came to a screeching halt after the Naruto vs Oro battle. 1 or 2 episodes, they can't possibly try to stretch what little material they have between now and when they meet up for more than one week. Well then again I never thought it would've taken them this long to get there.

poopdeville
Fri, 03-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Good news people ( at last ) in about 1 or 2 episodes we're gonna get a 1 hour special and it seems that its all sasuke vs. naruto!!! After a month of bullshit episodes we're finaly getting our money's worth!

I can't wait until Naruto pwns Orochimaru and Kabuto with the Kyuubi's help. His new Rasengan is red and the size of Gama Bunta.

Abdula
Fri, 03-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Are you on something? That is never going to happen.

Archangel
Fri, 03-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Im paying bandwich :P

Well im thinking that naruto isnt going to go kyuubi anytime soon but you have to assume that a 5 tailed naruto would mop the floor with oro unless kabuto and sasuke joined in.

You're absolutely right Abdula, im prety sure that we could compile about 2 episodes of staring and flashbacks in this last month, but business should pick up soon enouf ( Thank God)

Abdula
Fri, 03-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Kyuubi or not Naruto is weak, the very reason he has to depend on the Kyuubi is because he is weak. If you think about it Naruto doesn't want to use the Kyuubi but he has been forced to time and time again just for the sake of survival, he is weak. No five tails probably won't stand a chance against Oro or Sasuke because at that point he would probably be just an immovable target.

As you've seen before it doesn't matter how much of the Kyuubi's charka Naruto uses if he can't control it its completely useless. Oro was just playing with Naruto I'm sure if he had to he could kill him without any trouble, Oro just wanted to see how strong Naruto was and like he said even though Naruto using Kyuubi can generate more chakra than Sasuke he is still weak and he still doesn't compare to Sasuke because chakra isn't everything.

At this point the Kyuubi isn't an advantage anymore because not only does it hurt him and endanger everyone around him but he can't even control its power and when it comes to a battle the ninja who has his head on straight has a distinct advantage no matter the situation. Seeing Shikamaru fight should've taught us that if nothing else. Naruto needs to become strong on his own before he can even think about using Kyuubi to defeat anyone.

Killa-Eyez
Fri, 03-07-2008, 11:32 PM
I agree with Abdula. Naruto is weak and needs to become stronger. Kyuubi needs te be a plus. I hope future eps holds the evo that is Naruto Shippuuden, so cut the crap creators! :p

darkmetal505
Sat, 03-08-2008, 05:44 AM
Orochimaru has nothing on Kyuubi because the 4-tailed demon has kamehameha.

Seriously, even Orochimaru acknowledged that the attack would have killed him if it hit. I don't know why you would play around with someone who could kill you.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 03-08-2008, 06:05 AM
I don't know why you would play around with someone who could kill you.

Seriously, even Orochimaru acknowledged that the attack would have killed him if it hit.

That's why.

Archangel
Sat, 03-08-2008, 10:47 AM
I disagree. oro wasnt toying with naruto.

That sword attack was definetily an atempt to kill him and, unlike oro, naruto could have been doing that all night long ( yeah he would b messed up after that but oro was already out after the last attack, remember how he looked tired).

Besides, im sure that kyuubis chakra hurts like hell but it wont kill naruto because if he dies, so does the nine tail.

Abdula
Sat, 03-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Oro wasn't trying to kill Naruto and yeah he was out afterward but that is because his body began rejecting him as he said. Orochimaru was not trying to kill Naruto, like Kabuto said they have a common enemy and having someone like Naruto on your side is definitely a plus. Why do you think Kabuto healed Sakura were you not watching the same episodes we were.

Archangel
Sat, 03-08-2008, 12:47 PM
that was kabuto's idea actually and he is way more racional thatn oro, and even if he wasn't trying to kill him i could still make the point that even if he did he couldnt do it even if he tried since his body is rejecting him. Btw, that's no excuse for him to lose, he changed bodies knowing this would happen so tough luck for him, if he loosed because of it it's his own dam fault.

Abdula
Sat, 03-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Oro didn't lose the battle was a draw and if you had to decide who won that battle it would have had to be Oro and as for the rest of your post including your stupid statement that Kabuto is more rational than Oro just keep watching.

Archangel
Sat, 03-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Tell me how the hell oro won that batle then. While naruto was still coming up and breaking the wood jutsu like it was child's play oro was on the ground drooling...

Btw i dont mean that kabuto's smarter than oro, i mean that he doesnt have a short fuse like him and he tends to b more rational either in batle or in real life.

Abdula
Sat, 03-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Btw i dont mean that kabuto's smarter than oro, i mean that he doesnt have a short fuse like him and he tends to b more rational either in batle or in real life.

I know what you meant thats why I think you don't know anything. I'm sure you could answer your own questions if you tried.

Yeah personal attacks... the usual weapon of someone without arguments to back up what they say...

im still waiting on an explanation on how oro won that fight...

No, that was and is not a personal attack, frankly I'm just not in the mood to explain anything right now and some of it is obvious and the rest I'm sure you'll get later.

Archangel
Sat, 03-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Yeah personal attacks... the usual weapon of someone without arguments to back up what they say...

Mizuchi
Sat, 03-08-2008, 02:50 PM
what exactly did Jiraiya actually teach naruto other than cause him not to be able to stay in a controlled berserk mode anymore?

Jessper
Sat, 03-08-2008, 02:59 PM

I wouldn't bother anymore, his argument is now "I read the manga and know, just keep watching and you will see that I am quoting the manga here."

what exactly did Jiraiya actually teach naruto other than cause him not to be able to stay in a controlled berserk mode anymore?

A bigger and obviously just as useless Rasengan! But really, I'm sure they will reveal something in the near future that he learned that we are supposed to be surprised about.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Oro didn't lose the battle was a draw and if you had to decide who won that battle it would have had to be Oro and as for the rest of your post including your stupid statement that Kabuto is more rational than Oro just keep watching.I would disagree. I think if anything, Oro basically was forced to flee. He was running out of steam, and Kyuubi wasn't even injured yet. The only thing he could do was push Kyuubi far away, into some other people, and then retract himself so that he was no longer the closest person, knowing he could escape while Kyuubi was attacking the only targets in his view.

I think if the rest of team 7 hadn't been there, it might have gone even worse for Oro. Or it might not have, he might have found some other way to get away. But either way, he would have had to flee.

Darknodin
Sat, 03-08-2008, 03:12 PM
I can't wait until Naruto pwns Orochimaru and Kabuto with the Kyuubi's help. His new Rasengan is red and the size of Gama Bunta.

Man... you manga readers should stop spoiling the thing for us!

seriously tho... i thought this was a good episode. the fight sequence was well done, and the end of the episode was not useless (i felt it was a pretty good way to build up suspense in this case)... hell, if naruto had found sasuke in the first door he opened, you guys would have been bitching about that.

btw... oro winning against naruto, is exactly like a guy winning against another because his friends restrained him...

KrayZ33
Sat, 03-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Man... you manga readers should stop spoiling the thing for us!

well that his comment became a spoiler is actually your fault by saying so....
i mean what do you think if i say

"i can't wait to see naruto beating the shit out of itachi"

@ abdula

in episode 133 naruto is clearly owning sasuke (for some time), or lets say they are on the same level

it goes like this

sasuke > naruto
naruto(enrage 1) > sasuke
sasuke(sharingan) > naruto
naruto(enrage 2) > sasuke
sasuke(seal-stage 2) > naruto

end of fight

and sasuke barely won...

Abdula
Sat, 03-08-2008, 05:18 PM
Well atleast you're consistent, but barely won, come on. First off all in a fight it doesn't matter whether you barely win or you just demolished the person winning is winning. Everything Naruto did was matched or overpowered by Sasuke. If they had fought without using Sharingan, CS, or Kyuubi, Sasuke still would've won. Even if the two of them are on the exact same level Sasuke would still win.

The very fact that Naruto was being forced to use more and more of the Kyuubi's chakra like that was because he was weaker than Sasuke. Yeah Naruto had his moments where he was using the Kyuubi's chakra to over power Sasuke but those didn't last long and ultimately he still lost. Anyway wasn't this originally about Naruto doing well in combat and the fact is Naruto can't do well in combat unless he has something that gives him a distinct advantage over his opponent. If they are on the same level or even if the opponent's level is just below his he will struggle and he doesn't stand a chance against anyone above him.

Archangel
Sat, 03-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Well i have to agree with abdula there... naruto was 1 step behind sasuke the whole fight, and it it was a sure victory for sasuke, after all the only damage he really sustained was from the cursed seal, naruto didnt even touch him after he went demon mode.

Another sign of naruto's weakness is that he's letting kyuubi do all the fighting.

But hey dont get me wrong, that's what i love about the guy, he's the underdog and he somehow always manages to get by. After a couple of years watching a guy go super mode, than super mode 2 than super mode 3 where it got to the point that if he farted he would probably destroy half the galaxy i welcome this change...

Abdula
Sat, 03-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Well I'm not too fond of victory via plot device but that is Naruto's charm.

KrayZ33
Sat, 03-08-2008, 06:26 PM
well who cares if it is the kyubis power or narutos...
sasuke without a sharingan is nothing special either..

but its fact that naruto wasn't clearly beaten by sasuke

at first he got his ass kicked, then after making his preach (like he always does) he overpowered sasuke multiple times, then sasuke got his "new" sharingan and was able to beat naruto, naruto however leeched even more of the kyuubis power and owned sasuke again, he then had to use his seal (which is also a powersource like the nine-tails) and when chidori and rasengan came together a big explosion made naruto unconscious, and sasuke hobbled (is this the right word to use when you move in an awkward way?) away with big wounds, he was so exhausted that he fell on his knees because of the pain.

and what makes you guys think he didn't even touch him? he flew like 300 meters when naruto kicked his ass and he smashed his fist into sasukes belly several times,he was smashed under the surface by the might of narutos furious fists... he even had to vomit once...

and victory is not always victory, take that fat-ass as an example (choji? or something like that)... without the help of tsunade he would have died, so it was more a draw than a victory.

and naruto isn't weak in combat, whenever he gets access to the nine-tails powers it seems like his brainvolume gets twice as big and he starts to use clever tactics and movements..which is actually funny because people tend to do stupid things if they are enraged, but naruto does the opposite

Abdula
Sat, 03-08-2008, 06:34 PM
You really are a persistent bastard aren't you.:). Naruto without Kyuubi is nothing, his whole fighting style is based on the Kyuubi replenishing his chakra supply without it he is nothing. Even the pathetic performance he had against Kiba was only because the Kyuubi was healing his wounds and Kiba's attacks couldn't cause enough damage to negate that.

Sasuke without the sharingan is another story. Without it he is still Sasuke it doesn't define him like the Kyuubi does with Naruto and he is not dependent on it. Besides the Sharingan is his bloodline you can't discount it, its like saying Neji would be nothing without Byakugan you just can't do that. That is their own power its not some freaking demon fox the hokage decided to put inside them.

-Victory is victory despite whatever happened afterwards Choji won that battle fair and square you can't take away his victory because he would have died afterwards because that doesn't change the fact that he won. Survival is a different matter, I mean Sarutobi did defeat Orochimaru right and Yondaime did defeat the Kyuubi. The fact that they both died while their opponents survived doesn't change that they won.

Yeah hobbled is the right word.

Archangel
Sat, 03-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Well i agree with all that but you have to admit that sarutobi's victory was a moral one lol.

KrayZ33
Sat, 03-08-2008, 06:42 PM
weren't you the one who said that the chakra of naruto and that of the kyuubis doesn't mix?

naruto showed everyone that he has a great amount of chakra and stamina and that happened when he wasn't able to draw power from the kyuubi.

and also

narutos strength, namely the kyuubi, was his greatest weakness.. as a child nobody liked him nobody helped him.. so he had to do nearly everything on his own, there wasn't a father who showed him the fire-jutsu like sasuke's father did

and jiraiya also said that the seal blocked his chakra control, so it was much more difficult to learn anything... he is behind everyone because of his childhood and because of the sealed kyuubi.

edit: do u think"doping" is "fair and square"? u know why choji won, it wasn't because he is strong..

Abdula
Sat, 03-08-2008, 06:48 PM
No not mix that would be different its complicated. I men to the extent that he can't used both at the same time. However I believe that the Kyuubi does constantly replenish his chakra supply. I don't believe there was ever a point where Naruto wasn't able to draw the Kyuubi's power he just wasn't aware that it was happening for example his ability to recover from any injury after one nights sleep was something he had since he was little and that is definitely the Kyuubi's power.

Archangel
Sat, 03-08-2008, 08:02 PM
The 4 hokage's seal doesn't make it harder for naruto to learn jutsu. Im prety sure that you're mixing that up with oros seal when he first went against naruto.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 03-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Kyuubi's powers are constantly leaking into Naruto's, but the extent varies a lot. Back in the Chuunin exam arc, Naruto was becoming more capabale with using (back then still considered his own" chakra, but he couldn't use it properly when Oro sealed it until Jiraiya undid it. That pretty much means the fox's powers are flowing constantly, and when that flow's interrupted and becomes irregular, Naruto's body can't cope very well.

edit:

and jiraiya also said that the seal blocked his chakra control, so it was much more difficult to learn anything... he is behind everyone because of his childhood and because of the sealed kyuubi.

The 4 hokage's seal doesn't make it harder for naruto to learn jutsu. Im prety sure that you're mixing that up with oros seal when he first went against naruto.

2 different seals.

4th's Seal = 4 season astronomical seal -> seals Kyuubi while allowing access to chakra
Oro's Seal= 5 elemental seal-> stuffs up Kyuubi's flow of chakra

Abdula
Sat, 03-08-2008, 08:36 PM
and naruto isn't weak in combat, whenever he gets access to the nine-tails powers it seems like his brainvolume gets twice as big and he starts to use clever tactics and movements..which is actually funny because people tend to do stupid things if they are enraged, but naruto does the opposite

I just noticed this little edit and the explanation is very simple because when Naruto is using the Kyuubi's chakra that is the only time he isn't getting his ass handed to him so he has the time to think. No but seriously that is because without the Kyuubi's chakra Naruto doesn't have the ability to perform those few clever little tactics he comes up with so its not that he doesn't or can't think of them its just that he can't use them which is why I say he needs to make himself stronger without relying on the Kyuubi. If Naruto becomes able to use those tactics he uses with the Kyuubi's chakra (just the red chakra not the tail transformations) by himself then just imagine how much better he would be if he then used the Kyuubi's power. Its about goddamn time Naruto becomes a real ninja and stops relying on people to protect him.

weren't you the one who said that the chakra of naruto and that of the kyuubis doesn't mix?

naruto showed everyone that he has a great amount of chakra and stamina and that happened when he wasn't able to draw power from the kyuubi.

and also

narutos strength, namely the kyuubi, was his greatest weakness.. as a child nobody liked him nobody helped him.. so he had to do nearly everything on his own, there wasn't a father who showed him the fire-jutsu like sasuke's father did

edit: do u think"doping" is "fair and square"? u know why choji won, it wasn't because he is strong..

OMG you didn't just pull the sad little orphan card now did you because that is just pathetic and what about Neji, nobody taught him anything or Rock Lee or all the other orphans there were, hey wasn't Oro and orphan too.

Secondly Naruto just plain sucks at chakra control it had nothing to with either the 4th's or Oro's seal. As Buffalobiian said, the fourth's seal doesn't interfere with Naruto's chakra control and even before Oro sealed the Kyuubi's power Naruto sucked at chakra control. Remember that is why he wasn't able to perform the clone jutsu which is what prevented him from graduating. It is also why he had difficulty learning to walk up walls and walk on water because all of those require precise chakra control and Naruto just doesn't have that. The very reason he needs to use the shadow clone jutsu to perform the rasengan is because he doesn't have chakra control so he needs three hands to do what others can do with one. It has nothing to do with any seal its purely a talent thing and as Oro said Naruto like Lee doesn't have any.

-Choji is strong and it seems you have never been in an actual fight because duping is fair game.

KrayZ33
Sat, 03-08-2008, 09:04 PM
-Choji is strong and it seems you have never been in an actual fight because duping is fair game.

?
whats duping?

and choji sucks without the pills... which is doping. and doping is not fair..
why do you think choji is strong?

so far he hasn't done anything good.. he sucked in the chuunin exam, he sucked against dosu and he even sucked against this sound 4 guy.. without the pills he would have been dead in like 2 seconds.

OMG you didn't just pull the sad little orphan card now did you because that is just pathetic and what about Neji, nobody taught him anything or Rock Lee or all the other orphans there were, hey wasn't Oro and orphan too.

well thats not true because both got proper training even in their childhood
well at least neji did, i don't know about lee but he got gai later

Secondly Naruto just plain sucks at chakra control it had nothing to with either the 4th's or Oro's seal. As Buffalobiian said, the fourth's seal doesn't interfere with Naruto's chakra control and even before Oro sealed the Kyuubi's power Naruto sucked at chakra control. Remember that is why he wasn't able to perform the clone jutsu which is what prevented him from graduating. It is also why he had difficulty learning to walk up walls and walk on water because all of those require precise chakra control and Naruto just doesn't have that. The very reason he needs to use the shadow clone jutsu to perform the rasengan is because he doesn't have chakra control so he needs three hands to do what others can do with one. It has nothing to do with any seal its purely a talent thing and as Oro said Naruto like Lee doesn't have any.

true

btw everyone is complaining against naruto using his rasengan, unlike jiraya, he can't summon it in an instant, so he needs time to create it...
so how could he possibly use it against kabuto if not this way?

its like the chidori, but as i said, unlike most ninjas naruto doesn't really have to pay attention to his chakra since it is nearly unlimited, so he can use it as often as he likes. it might be boring but it's not like no other characters in the naruto universe do the same... take kabuto for example when he was on the bridge and tried to attack naruto from behind

i was like "omg what the hell is he doing, how is that attack supposed to be usefull?"

and everyone here on the forum said "man he attacked from behind so it was the best way to sneak up to him"

and now naruto just did the same thing and everyone is like "HE'S SO STUPID BECAUSE HIS NAME IS NARUTO AND HE IS THE MAIN CHARACTER"

its just ridicilous..the same goes for all the "omg flashback omgomg wtfux naruto sucks *but i still download every episode and burn them on a cd*"

you know i hate naruto for beeing stupid too, but thats anime and everyone does that... just because naruto is featured in every single episode everyone thinks he's *super* stupid, yet he isn't that much different from other minor characters.

btw what did sakura just do in this episode? the exact same thing.. she even anounced her apeareance with a scream so everyone knows from where she is comming.

Abdula
Sun, 03-09-2008, 12:25 AM
?
whats duping?

and choji sucks without the pills... which is doping. and doping is not fair..
why do you think choji is strong?

so far he hasn't done anything good.. he sucked in the chuunin exam, he sucked against dosu and he even sucked against this sound 4 guy.. without the pills he would have been dead in like 2 seconds.

Misread, I thought you wrote duping which would be deceiving your opponent doping would be taking drugs either way it doesn't matter in a fight for your life or to protect someone else. Winning is the only thing. If you want to talk about sucking at everything in the beginning of the series then that description also pretty accurately describes Naruto as well, in fact even now it still holds true. Anyway like the leaf ninjas keep preaching none of that matters, true strength is being able to live by your own nindo and protect your friends and comrades or some bull like that and Choji had that strength when it mattered. Since you're such an adamant Naruto fan I'm sure you won't argue that because that is Naruto's entire existence and if you want to talk about Choji using drugs to give him a power up being unfair what the hell would you say about Naruto because what could be more unnatural and unfair than having a freaking super demon to rely on and what trumps Kyuubi?

well thats not true because both got proper training even in their childhood
well at least neji did, i don't know about lee but he got gai later

What proper training, as far as I know Neji wasn't trained he is a member of the branch family and as such they don't get the training that the head family does. Even so any training he would have got then would have been miniscule. He completely developed all his techniques on his own that is what was said about him and why Hinata's father was so impressed with him it is also why his techniques are different from the other Hyuuga's. Secondly Lee didn't get any training when Gai met him I don't think he was even in the academy because he had no talent whatsoever. He was just a little street kid Gai saw that reminded him of himself. Finally Sasuke didn't get any freaking goddamn training from his father. His father taught him a few seals to do the fire technique and then he died. He didn't get anymore training than Naruto did when Jiraiya taught him the summoning in fact I would say it was far less.

Anyway once they all got into the academy they all got formal training and if you want to compare teachers Naruto had freaking Iruka, Kakashi and Jiraiya. What the hell tops that?

unlike most ninjas naruto doesn't really have to pay attention to his chakra since it is nearly unlimited, so he can use it as often as he likes. Naruto's chakra isn't unlimited or anywhere close to it. The amount of chakra Naruto himself has isn't all that spectacular what matters is that he has the Kyuubi endlessly replenishing that supply. From what I've seen I would say that Pts Naruto only had about as much chakra as Choji was able to generate back when he went butterfly mode and now he only has a bit more than Kakashi does and since he uses such powerful techniques he runs through that chakra really quickly. Which is why you always see him with red eyes or using red chakra because at that point he has already used up all of his own and is relying on the Kyuubi. Just look closely at his fights with Gaara or Sasuke and you should see what I mean.

i was like "omg what the hell is he doing, how is that attack supposed to be usefull?"

and everyone here on the forum said "man he attacked from behind so it was the best way to sneak up to him"

Okay so Naruto gets unfairly judged or whatever so what he is the main character thats what happens. Anyway as for Naruto and Sakura they are both equally inexperienced in battle and both need to grow up. They aren't used to battle and fending for themselves even now they still have Yamato protecting them. That is why nearly every villain they have encountered from Ibiki to Zabuza to Gaara to Akatsuki to Oro and Kabuto have said that they are just playing ninja games as opposed to being real ninja and why despite being the strongest village the leaf's ninjas are viewed as soft

Anyway speaking of protagonist Naruto is unlike any other I've seen. Luffy, Ichigo even Goku had their shortcomings but no one would argue that they are weak. Naruto's abilities on the other hand are completely disputable he is just so well protected by the rules of his world and Kishi's convenient plot devices that even though he has defeated some strong opponents I can't really say that he is strong at all or that X opponent wouldn't stand a chance against him. I don't know if its just me but everything seems to have just been handed to Naruto and even so he still can't use what he has properly. I can't seem to give Naruto any credit for any of his victories and despite seeing him fight countless times I still don't know what level he is on. Even at this point it still seems that Naruto is just relying on what was given to him instead of developing his own strength, Its just weird if you ask me.

Yukimura
Sun, 03-09-2008, 01:52 AM
Just adding in some observations since I don't like when Abula makes assertions that aren't true when he's trying to make a point I agree with.

It's the Hyuuga branch families job to protect the head family members, they get trained in the Gentle Fist style right along side the Head family members (see the scene where Neji's dad is training with Hinata), however the Head family passes down the 'secret techniques' like the Kaiten only amongst themselves. Neji figured out on his own what the original creator of those techniques must have figured out, which is certainly commendable, but he wasn't completely self made.

Lee was in the Academy when he encountered Gai. that's where he was made fun of for not being able to use ninjutsu or genjutsu.

And while the question of Naruto's natural chakra capacity hasn't really been addressed in the anime, comparing it directly to any specific character besides Kisame's clone seems pretty baseless. But I think it's moot anyway, post time skip Naruto goes red-eyed when he gets angry and wants to kill someone, not just when he's exhausted and trying to hang on to life. Against the Itachi clone, chasing Diedara and on the bridge he went red eyes without having expended much chakra at all. If he can pull on the Kyubii whenever he's pissed then it's hard to say that he's not using 'his own' power since it was established he would need control to be able to pull on the the Kyubii chakra while his own was in the way.

But that said I do agree the problem with Naruto is just plain lack of skill. Regardless of the amount of chakra he has access to his movements are always bumbly and wasteful thus easily avoided by all the skilled fighters and that's why he's little threat to anyone on his own.

If he practiced hardcore on something like summoning or high level hand to hand combat, or just speed, he might actually be dangerous, but as it is I didn't see Kabuto having any more trouble embarrassing his clones now than before the skip. Without resorting to tricks (which is a legitimate strategy) or Kyubii-Berserker over kill (which is horribly inefficient) Naruto doesn't seem capable of taking down anyone.

ASSpirine
Mon, 03-10-2008, 05:08 AM
Did you guys notice how freakishly pale Sai looked like...

Archangel
Mon, 03-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Did you guys notice how freakishly pale Sai looked like...

Yeah... since the first time i saw him XD

Anyway about naruto's chakra, we do know that he has a huge amount of chakra even without the nine tails, kakashi said it while trhy were training tree climbing and his stamina has been mentioned various times. Also, his chakra and the red chakra are separeted, that's why jiraya had him exaust himself before trying to use summon jutsu, so that he would be forced to use the red chakra.

Archangel
Mon, 03-10-2008, 06:52 PM
that was kabuto's idea actually and he is way more racional thatn oro, and even if he wasn't trying to kill him i could still make the point that even if he did he couldnt do it even if he tried since his body is rejecting him. Btw, that's no excuse for him to lose, he changed bodies knowing this would happen so tough luck for him, if he loosed because of it it's his own dam fault.

Can anyone tell me where's the spoiler here? Some dumb fuck gave me bad rep because of the "spoiler" i gave... lol wtf asshole??

My bad, i only had to w8 1 week for this episode, i had to w8 2 weeks for the episode before that, and btw it was also icredibly craptacular.

Naruto vs. Sasuke = Naruto ownage . Sasuke was always 1 step ahead of naruto, in fact one could even make the point that sasuke could take on one tail naruto with just stage 1 seal release.

Another person gave me bad rep saying that i was dumb and that sasuke was stronger than naruto... WTF asshole did u even read the fucking post or are u just completely retarded??? Thats my point exactly morron.

Is there any way we can find out just who this idiots are?

Abdula
Mon, 03-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Welcome to the Naruto Forum thats how it is. You'll get used to the idiots who neg rep you every post and the people who neg rep you because they happen to disagree with what you say and the people who neg rep you just because they can't read and comprehend. I'm sure this post will earn me a couple more too.

KrayZ33
Tue, 03-11-2008, 08:00 AM
its not like rep is important... you won't die because you get bet a bad rep on the internetz lulz

DarthEnderX
Tue, 03-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Yeah really. It's just E-Peen. I think post count is way more important!
Welcome to the Naruto Forum thats how it is. You'll get used to the idiots who neg rep you every post and the people who neg rep you because they happen to disagree with what you say and the people who neg rep you just because they can't read and comprehend. I'm sure this post will earn me a couple more too.Which is weird because everyone disagrees with you all the time but you've had 2 green squares for as long as I can remember.

Abdula
Tue, 03-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Thats because I don't spend all my time in the Naruto Forum. Don't worry though they shouldn't be there for too much longer.

KrayZ33
Wed, 03-12-2008, 03:01 AM
you know i m about to give you a bad rep because you seem to like it a lot :P

can't....resist.....

arrrrgh *slaps himself*
well, lets stop this emo talk: "everyone hates me *chu chu*" and get on to the subject again
on the other hand, there isn't much to talk about

Abdula
Wed, 03-12-2008, 01:46 PM
I don't care about rep. If you want something to talk about we could always guesstimate how long its going to take Naruto to finally get to Sasuke.

Archangel
Wed, 03-12-2008, 02:31 PM
My guess is 2 episodes. Hell probably see him on the next episode, stare for another episode and then well see some real fighting. What im wondering is what the hell is naruto gonna do if he cant use kyuubi ( besides getting ass raped by sasuke i mean) .

Even so im really looking forward for the 1 hour special, it should really be packed with some insane fighting clips. I wonder if sakura will join in...

KrayZ33
Wed, 03-12-2008, 06:36 PM
naruto won't stare him to death, he will hold a preach once again so sasuke's ears start bleeding

and in the end it will be the same as
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=kNKSzmM44gE
(i alrdy postet this though)

naruto = black knight

i don't know why but it simply FITS naruto... i m pretty sure they are the same person

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-13-2008, 03:08 AM
Maybe they'll finally, FINALLY show us some awesome stuff Naruto learned.

Archangel
Thu, 03-13-2008, 03:13 PM
Maybe they'll finally, FINALLY show us some awesome stuff Naruto learned.

Lol poor naive DarthEnder, jiraya didnt teach naruto anything, he just collected information for his book all those years. Either that or all he learned was that crappy new rasengan...

KrayZ33
Thu, 03-13-2008, 04:46 PM
that sounds like jiraya

the only technique jiraya could teach to naruto is:

kamasutra-nojutsu!

Archangel
Thu, 03-13-2008, 05:22 PM
Yeah maibe sakura and hinata could help him master that technique :P