View Full Version : One Piece 345

RyougaZell
Sun, 03-02-2008, 10:16 PM
SD from AnimeSoftSubs

http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=4839
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=47QCADNG

Assertn
Mon, 03-03-2008, 02:38 AM
Wow....that episode kinda moved like....really fast.

Kraco
Mon, 03-03-2008, 01:15 PM
It was a weird episode. People disappearing without any explanations. And one of the zombies behaving like Sanji... What the heck is it all about? I'm going to wait for the next ep before trying to think about it too much.

animus
Tue, 03-04-2008, 01:08 AM
Man, Laura's voice is too hot for that Zombie body.

Definetely not the voice I pictured for her when reading the manga.

Onineku
Tue, 03-04-2008, 05:49 AM
whuuttt.... this arc just keeps on building up more awesome... lola's scene was just bad ass..

DarthEnderX
Tue, 03-04-2008, 06:33 AM
I like how Nami has, like, a fire dial in her Clima Tact and doesn't bother to use it.

No wait, I hate that.

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-04-2008, 01:36 PM
Fire Dial on the Clima Tact?
I think not... the 'Heat Ball' did not use a Fire Dial during Alabastra... I think the Dials added were just wind ones so she did not need to blow on them to use the heat and cool balls...

I think...

DarthEnderX
Tue, 03-04-2008, 03:21 PM
The never really explained it beyond "I added dials".

I assume he added like a fire dial and a cold dial and a lightning dial.

Actually, its probably a heat dial rather than a fire dial now that I think about it(they had both on Skypia).

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Which makes us wonder how did the original Clima Tact produce heat and cold when Nami fought Ms DoubleFinger...

Anyway... after watching 300+ episodes in just two months I am currently going through a 'must see next episode now' situation... lol

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-05-2008, 12:02 PM
Yeah, there's nothing quite as awesome as getting into a long running series when its been going for awhile and seeing a shitload of episodes for the first time all at once.

Now you must suffer with the rest of us!

And, I have no idea how the clima tact worked before Skypia. I just assumed Usopp was a wizard.

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Should I mention One Piece hit me hard?
I already bought the 16 english manga... a set of Gashapons from the Wii game... the Wii game... and just bought two 1/8 scale models... (Nami and Zoro)

Thus... yes... I join the weekly suffering for new episodes.

The original clima tact was 50% ridiculous...and will probably remain a mystery.

About the current ep...
Freakish... with all the Zombie Animals... and what the hell with the 'new' penguin?

itadakimasu
Wed, 03-05-2008, 05:12 PM
the 'new penguin' / dog zombie.... somehow sanji was turned into that i guess from the way he kicked the **** out of that guy who was going to slash nami and then said the line about never kicking a girl....

yeah, i'm finally caught up :( so now i have to wait every week for a new episode.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-08-2008, 02:46 AM
I'm still waiting for the first Uncut One Piece DVD to come out....

conquistaDan
Mon, 03-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Wow....that episode kinda moved like....really fast.

Yeaaaaah it did man. I had a hard time keeping up with the reading of the subs Good episode though. So, they started to talk about Moira. When we actually get to see him? Have they shown him yet before this episode? When is the manga going to catch up to the anime and show him?

I also found it interesting that all of the places with powerful guys. Have really elaborate well designed places that are HUGE! I mean for the most part. The Skypeia arc had giant trees. The arc after that had long animals and huge fruits. And now this one had a giant bridge and a castle. I don't know just a thought. Seems to be Oda likes his opulance and grand nature of things a bit much.

Assertn
Mon, 03-10-2008, 05:10 PM
The manga is ahead of the anime.....
Only by one arc, but still.