PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the next arc will be?

obake
Sun, 03-02-2008, 12:31 AM
As in, after Hueco Mundo and Aizen and all that.

I'm convinced it's got to be something dealing with Hell, seen way back in Chapter 12. It's the only place that's never been depicted except for the gate leading there.

What do you think?

Death BOO Z
Tue, 03-04-2008, 06:02 PM
meanwhile, back on earth.
the evil mastermind Aizen planns a tournament and invites the good guys to fight his mutant hollows, and by the final bout, things go crazy and the ring is ruined.

joking, but i still think it'll be on earth.

Niner4959
Wed, 03-05-2008, 02:42 AM
As in, after Hueco Mundo and Aizen and all that.

I'm convinced it's got to be something dealing with Hell, seen way back in Chapter 12. It's the only place that's never been depicted except for the gate leading there.

What do you think?

Good point.

Even if the next arc isn't going to be in Hell I'm sure the Manga will lead to a Hell arc, eventually.

EpyonNext
Wed, 03-05-2008, 04:37 AM
Aizen will create his little Key deal and they'll go to meet the "Spirit king" and his "Royal Squad"(See Bleach 125).

As yhea, I figure thats where we are going.

Chiodos
Tue, 03-11-2008, 04:03 PM
If he do creates the key in the way it was explained to us, poor Karakuakakakak Town will be so totally goner.
I don't think Bleach has balls enough to pull that off.

itadakimasu
Tue, 03-11-2008, 05:47 PM
If he do creates the key in the way it was explained to us, poor Karakuakakakak Town will be so totally goner.

As others pointed out in the ch 313 thread.... urahara is there, and so are the vaizard and others. maybe urahara is about to reveal his bankai?

Inazuma
Wed, 03-12-2008, 05:50 PM
Remeber Mario ? Get the princess, threaten to destroy thing, and there you go. You got yourself a plot.

I think the Spirit King will send some troops down to the town and start pwning people.

DeathscytheVII
Wed, 03-12-2008, 08:22 PM

Well, let's not forget Orohime has the power to completely reject and revive anything. God i hope it won't come to that.

Chiodos
Thu, 03-13-2008, 12:26 AM
If it DOES comes down to that I hope it takes more than just a bat of an eyelid.
I want her dead.

The thingy is, if she does revive the whole Town then the Arrancars or other "evil beings" will be revived.

itadakimasu
Thu, 03-13-2008, 06:24 PM
Well, let's not forget Orohime has the power to completely reject and revive anything. God i hope it won't come to that.

if it comes to that.....

Orihime must die!

But now that i think about it, i cant think of any main or supporting character that has died so far.