PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 312

Yukimura
Fri, 02-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Bleach 312 - Binktopia (http://dl01.mangashare.com/downloads/Bleach_312%5BBinktopia%5D.zip)

There are two different versions with two different translations (I recommend cnet's , as it makes more sense, explains more, and is not so full of cursing that you can't tell what's going on).

Basically, Nnoritra isn't all that great. The End

Bleach4Me
Fri, 02-29-2008, 03:21 PM
.......All that build up and it ends like that. Kenpachi is still one of my favorite characters but this fight was lame.

Edit: I actually liked the Mankai version better. Read alot more like the way I picture those characters talking.

Inazuma
Fri, 02-29-2008, 05:19 PM
I feel sorry for everyone. This ending was so ... disappointing.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 02-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Not really, it kind of fits well. Kenpachi is so badass that the minute he gets serious the espada is down with one blow. He still didn't have to show real skill, grit, determination etc in this fight and he still won easily.

Abdula
Fri, 02-29-2008, 06:02 PM
Did you just say his real skill, grit, determination. One as far as skill goes Kenpachi doesn't really have any. As for the other two Kenpachi himself said he didn't have to use two hands since he joined the Gotei 13. As far as I'm concerned we've seen all there is to see from Kenpachi. He is just raw power and hack and slash nothing more.

Bleach4Me
Fri, 02-29-2008, 06:20 PM
As far as I'm concerned we've seen all there is to see from Kenpachi. He is just raw power and hack and slash nothing more.

Which is why I like him. He does not need to do any special moves or trick people to win. Most characters are all about learning new special attacks to overcome enemies. Ken just takes everything they throw at him and shrugs it off and owns them. It's what makes Kenpachi bad ass and different. This fight just took too long and ended poorly in my eyes.

joker-kun
Fri, 02-29-2008, 09:14 PM
Which is why I like him. He does not need to do any special moves or trick people to win. Most characters are all about learning new special attacks to overcome enemies. Ken just takes everything they throw at him and shrugs it off and owns them. It's what makes Kenpachi bad ass and different. This fight just took too long and ended poorly in my eyes.

He just used two hands and went from getting pwned to becoming indestructable. I would call that tricking.

The fight sucked. Kenpachi looked pretty cool though I admit.

itadakimasu
Fri, 02-29-2008, 09:23 PM
it was a pretty anti-climatic ending... i thought he would at least have somekind of power-up way beyond what happened....

Abdula
Fri, 02-29-2008, 10:27 PM

I hear what you're saying but I don't agree with you because him fighting and defeating everyone just makes all the other characters in the series seem completely useless.

Secondly there is only so many times you can watch the same guy wildly hack away at opponents before it gets boring. I mean for all but the two hands part this is the same Kenpachi fight we've seen before just being repeated over and over. When the anime gets to this part I'm sure they could just recycle the same animations and no one would be the wiser.

Finally there is this. We have never seen Kenpachi fight against some who can use Kido or any other special attacks. Much like everyone in Kenpachi's squad everyone he has fought before uses only direct attacks. Even when Kenpachi fought Tosen and Komamura all they used were direct attacks both their bankais although they were very different were just direct attacks.

Kenpachi is a one or I suppose a no trick pony so the only opponent he can fight, the only opponent he can stand a chance against is an opponent who uses direct attacks. He wouldn't stand a chance against someone like Byakuya or Aizen or even Ichigo, heck if he had fought against any of the hollows the other captains fought he would have lost. So while you may think Kenpachi can take everything people throw at him he can't if it isn't a sword fight he will lose which is why we haven't seen in anything but sword fights and we probably never will.

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 02-29-2008, 11:40 PM
The fight sucked, but the ending part with some backstory on Nel and Nnoitra was pretty good, gave a bit more depth to the 5th espada, even if he died so soon after. And I do hope Nel transforms back, she was a kickass espada, and its interesting to see how her loyalty to Aizen is now.

The thing that intrigued me before was the end of the chapter, apparently a 'new threat' appears before Ichigo and co. Hmm who could it be, perhaps a certain espada that was locked away for so many chapters :cool:

naruto_ninjagirl
Sat, 03-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Hey on the bright side Ulquiorra might come back...............................
please come back.........
I bet a fight with him would be pretty damn awesome.

Abdula
Sat, 03-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Who would he fight and he should easily wipe the floor with any of the captains.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 03-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Not if Kenpachi decides to unseal his sword...

Abdula
Sat, 03-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Only in your dreams DB_Hunter, only in your dreams.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 03-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Don't be a hater

obake
Sun, 03-02-2008, 12:28 AM
Here's my biggest problem:

Assuming a captain's strength is generally constant after becoming a captain, how in the hell did pre-bankai Ichigo beat Kenpachi way back in the SS arc? The eyepatch was off then, too. It's the biggest problem I've had with this whole fight. I just don't get it.

Abdula
Sun, 03-02-2008, 12:54 AM
It was already explained Ichigo has roughly the same amount of energy he did when he fought Kenpachi. His bankai rather than expanding or increasing his energy condenses it. When Ichigo fought Kenpachi it was essentially just energy against energy and sword against sword rather than actually winning that battle Ichigo was simply able to match the amount of energy Kenpachi was able to produce albeit only for a short while but that allowed him to survive. The battle itself was a draw.

Now with Ichigo's bankai he is able to condense the energy he is able to produce and focus it thus making him appear to be much stronger. Atleast thats what I got from the explanation, he is just squeezing the same amount of energy into a smaller space or something along those lines.

Niner4959
Sun, 03-02-2008, 03:36 AM
Ichigo Vs. Uliquiorra

Round 2

Fight!

Looks like Ichigo's going to need a little power up (I think we got a preview of it from the title page in chapter 289, although it would be weird to obtain a skull mask after just breaking down the Vizaird mask)

Anyways, we've gone through the whole lineup now, baring any more SS help, so it looks like Ichigo's up to bat again.

Besides this, I want to see that lazy ass Stark get in on some fighting action.

Inazuma
Sun, 03-02-2008, 09:51 AM
Here's my biggest problem:

Assuming a captain's strength is generally constant after becoming a captain, how in the hell did pre-bankai Ichigo beat Kenpachi way back in the SS arc? The eyepatch was off then, too. It's the biggest problem I've had with this whole fight. I just don't get it.

Nope, Ken/Ichigo, it was a draw or at least a loss for Ichigo since Kenpachi obviously played with his opponent.

darkshadow
Sun, 03-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Did you just say his real skill, grit, determination. One as far as skill goes Kenpachi doesn't really have any. As for the other two Kenpachi himself said he didn't have to use two hands since he joined the Gotei 13. As far as I'm concerned we've seen all there is to see from Kenpachi. He is just raw power and hack and slash nothing more.

you just said kendo requires no skill, grit and determination, way to go :cool:

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 03-02-2008, 03:19 PM
I still don't see how Kenpachi can just go and beat the 5th espada

I'd assume Ichigo's hollow mask was a significant upgrade from his previous power level. The fact that he beat grimmjow means that Ichigo is now on another plane of power, which is established by how easily Grimmy owned bankai Ichigo.

What is really unbelievable is that Kenpachi, having matched Ichigo Pre-bankai, can now beat someone above Grimmjow, just because he used TWO hands instead of one. If that's the case Ichigo was lucky Kenpachi didn't seem to remember kendo in their last fight.

There's nothing that justifies Kenpachi being so powerful in my book. Not that he isn't awesome but the writer is stretching my suspension of disbelief here.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 03-02-2008, 04:50 PM
True. There needs to be an explaination of how both him, the medic captain and Byakuya are suddenly so much stronger now.

Abdula
Sun, 03-02-2008, 07:12 PM
I don't see any need to explain why any of the others are stronger, none of them have shown any shocking increase in strength and the explanation could be as simple as they were training. Based on what Yoruichi said they are all relatively young compared to her so its safe to assume that unlike Aizen none of them are near their peaks therefore they can get stronger. I mean she did call Byakuya a baby.

What I want is for Orihime to die, her powers are just a poor plot device and it makes everything boring when she can just reverse everyones damage in a few minutes.

you just said kendo requires no skill, grit and determination, way to go :cool:

Taking things personally aren't we? Anyway its not that kendo doesn't require any, its just that compared to the other captains Zaraki's skill is nothing. Seriously the dude's swordskill is no better than a 4th or 5th seat probably worse and he is not refined at all he acts like a complete amateur. He doesn't know his zanpakuto's name, he doesn't know any kido and he doesn't show any skill or strategy when fighting really he is a pathetic excuse for a swordsman. That is probably why Ichigo was able to fight evenly with him before because once you can generate as much power as he can or more, he is nothing.

I mean who the hell just stands and lets people slash away at them. Aren't they using swords and aren't they supposed to be trying to attack vital points so they can either kill their opponent or take away their powers. Really I want to see Kenpachi get his ass handed to him.

yapchagi
Mon, 03-03-2008, 04:26 AM
It is possible that Ichigo could beat Byakuya and Kenpachi before...because at that moment all the captains haven't released their limit yet. So their powers were only 20%.

darkshadow
Mon, 03-03-2008, 05:50 AM
Anyway its not that kendo doesn't require any, its just that compared to the other captains Zaraki's skill is nothing. Seriously the dude's swordskill is no better than a 4th or 5th seat probably worse and he is not refined at all he acts like a complete amateur.

Dude, zaraki said yamamoto taught him kendo, but he REFUSED to use it, which clearly shows in the way he has been fighting all this time, which is obviously because the bastard wants to enjoy his fights like some crazy madman, if he uses kendo there is no more fun in it for him, since kendo = one hit, one kill philosophy.

And that slash alone was perfomed with almost perfect skill, his form was perfect.

Inazuma
Mon, 03-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Dont try to get too logical guys ... It's ... you know ... Kenpachi.

Abdula
Mon, 03-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Dude, zaraki said yamamoto taught him kendo, but he REFUSED to use it, which clearly shows in the way he has been fighting all this time, which is obviously because the bastard wants to enjoy his fights like some crazy madman, if he uses kendo there is no more fun in it for him, since kendo = one hit, one kill philosophy.

And that slash alone was perfomed with almost perfect skill, his form was perfect.

Wait didn't I say my problem with him is that he doesn't show any skill or strategy when fighting, the fact that he was actually taught how the fight properly only makes it worse. Like I said the dude "acts" like a complete amateur. I guess thats why Kurotsuchi called him a degenerate, its not that he can't be better its that he is choosing not to be.

Dark Dragon
Mon, 03-03-2008, 06:13 PM

That still doesn't change the fact that we waited like 12 weeks just to see him slash with 2 hands.

Xyches
Mon, 03-03-2008, 07:01 PM
I was thinking I wonder if the new oppent that appears might actually be Nel.

That would be quite the plot twist. I have not worked out why but something along the lines of Orohime restoring her alliance with Aizen while restoring her health.

Chiodos
Tue, 03-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Nell will problaby fight against Ichigo, just to check his current skill.
She will not really say (maybe) that she's on Aizen's side but it will act if it was.

It still sounds bullshit. She will waste his time and strength. Sure, Orihime is there but still.

Hey, will Nell then fight Ulquiorra?

DB_Hunter
Tue, 03-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Ulquiorra is number 4, and Nel couldn't defeat Nnoitora who was 5. I don't think it would be much of a fight.

Chiodos
Tue, 03-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Thanks for clearing that up. She still might be "cannon fodder" so save some time for Ichigo to continue.

Cliché as it may be.

Damn, I have no idea really were this manga is doing nowdays. As far as I know, the only rememberable scene is the one were Inoue says fare the well to Ichigo before she leaves.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 03-04-2008, 06:00 PM
problem is that this fight was a hybreed fight.
every fighting movie has this one enemy who has really flashy skills, but goes down with one hit. like the Katimachi Joe who fought Ishida in SS. once Ishida decided to win, he won.
same with Kenpachi, the fight required him to use a skill that always had, and didn't cost him anything.
it's like playing mortal combat as Subzero ("the temprature drops below subzero", "there's no such thing as below subzero") and freezing your enemy and uppercutting, not much of a climax, right?
there's no reason to drag this fight for so long, two chapters would be enough, since it's just a "pussy fight".

if a fight draggs on for so many chapters, then it better end good. if this was only a sword fight, then it should at least be mutual, hack & be hacked. mad vs madness (SPARTA!) and a battle of who cares less for his wounds.

Chiodos
Wed, 03-05-2008, 10:05 AM
So, the long awaited Kenpachi fight is finaly over...

Serioulsy, what now to look forward to?

Yukimura
Wed, 03-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Ulquiorra will eventually be back, Unohana hasn't really done anything but scare the piss out of the Exequias, Mayuri's discovered something of interest in Szayel's closet, Grimjow is still alive, and there are still the three most powerful Espada who haven't been ranked.

However, at the moment Orihime is pretty much free and everyone else is safe too, so we may be able to look forward to this arc finally being over. Once they go back to the Human World we will hopefully see the Vaizards again, and perhaps learn some more random crap to spice up the whole King of SS pot some more.

Inazuma
Thu, 03-06-2008, 09:34 AM
I got the feeling that no-no ... Orihime gotta fucks things up before that arc ends. Like getting the magic ball thingy stuff that Aizen stole from Rukia's body into the key to SS King's place