PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 48

Sariin
Thu, 02-28-2008, 06:39 PM
Boom.

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/ns048.torrent

LaZie
Thu, 02-28-2008, 07:50 PM
That was a pretty lame episode, except that little speech by Naruto. Nothing but talk talk and more talk.

Harima Kenji
Thu, 02-28-2008, 08:02 PM
That was a pretty lame episode, except that little speech by Naruto. Nothing but talk talk and more talk.
I have nothing else to add than:
QFT.

Next ep will most likely be mainly a recap of ep 1.

Killa-Eyez
Thu, 02-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Omfg, it took Kabuto like forever to get to the damned room! And what the hell, why does Yamato look like Stallone???

http://i29.tinypic.com/2d8feoi.jpg

Btw, the music during Naruto's speach? Corny.

A pretty bad episode indeed.

Yukimura
Thu, 02-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Sweet Christ, even my mom thought this was a boring episode.

The whole scene where Naruto gave his little speech was just painful to watch, the random expressions and the random camera switches and the horribly cued music, please just spare yourselves the last 8 minutes. Basically Sai wonders why Naruto is willing to go so far for Sasuke, Naruto says it's because Sasuke acknowledged him and then goes on to give a Narutoesque list of things he'll do to save Sasuke. Meanwhile Sai reacts more and more to each crazy thing Naruto says, apparently beginning to morph into a friendship loving ex-badguy like everyone else who's run afoul of Naruto's way of the ninja in this series.

Just skip the last 8 minutes, you won't miss anything worthwhile (But watch the preview and special, they're actually somewhat interesting).

Board of Command
Thu, 02-28-2008, 10:10 PM
Quite possibly the slowest episode ever.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Yeah, but at least it was all talk instead of all staring.

Anyway, the short at the end after the preview was hilarious though.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 02-28-2008, 11:42 PM
Really, really slow. Must they always stretch 3mins of material out for 20+ mins? Naruto's speech was actually engaging, despite being narutoesque.

Maverick-DBZ-
Fri, 02-29-2008, 12:18 AM
This was a tough episode to watch. :( You could by all means skip it and you wouldn't really miss out on much. Just read Yukimura post and be happy you don't have to watch such a disappointing episode. :confused:

Assertn
Fri, 02-29-2008, 02:10 AM
I also couldn't help but notice how peculiar Yamato looked throughout the entire episode. He always just stood there...with a pissed off look on his face.

Chiodos
Fri, 02-29-2008, 08:07 AM
I know that pointing a weapon against someone is supposed to be threatning. But a small kunai at a safe distance? No...

Sai's personality just drops more and more and....more. The awkward expressions he gave was..... No...

After Naruto smiled awkwardly and spoke of some bullshit Naruto-ish speech, the sound they played after. Omg? Sound he lvled up or something.

No... c'mon....

KrayZ33
Fri, 02-29-2008, 10:32 AM
http://i29.tinypic.com/2d8feoi.jpg

ah i see, thats where the >_< smiely does come from

episode:

well nothing to add... even though it wasnt that bad, just not worth waiting so long,
edit: btw the best part was seeing zabuza again... he's simply the coolest ninja out there.

Xyrox
Fri, 02-29-2008, 01:03 PM

More like ò_ó.
Other than that, I have nothing to add.

ASSpirine
Fri, 02-29-2008, 07:05 PM
a typical Naruto speech... Heard it way too much by now... Waiting for the time Sakura gets fed up with his same 'ol speech and knocks him out cold for real...

Slow slow episode, next one will be the same I'm afraid

Archangel
Fri, 02-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Lol i guess im the only one who liked this episode :P mainly because it looks like the action is gonna start in a few eps. Also, its kinda nice to know more about Sai.

Assertn
Sat, 03-01-2008, 01:10 PM
This short stretch of episodes is the last boring part of shippuuden...
After that its all awesome.

KrayZ33
Sat, 03-01-2008, 08:07 PM
i hope so, i can't wait to see some real ninjas again,like the demon brothers, zabusa (+haku) or dosu...

i m looking forward to some ANBU action too but i think this will never happen :(

Kagari
Mon, 03-03-2008, 01:23 AM

That made me laugh!

I personally enjoyed the episode. I can see how the action-buffs around here would find it slow and boring, however I myself was very interested to hear what Sai had to say about his own past, as well as his mission. He is a very curious character, indeed!

I can understand what you're all saying about the Naruto-esque speech he gave at the end of the episode, and it was quite corny...
But really, it's naruto! would you have it any other way?

Finally, was a blast to see Zabuza again. for me, watching that first arc of the series, so many years ago, was still the best i've ever enjoyed naruto. The series has had its ups and downs...but nothing has ever invoked the range of emotions and enjoyment that came from those first 20~ episodes.

*runs off the rewatch the great naruto bridge arc*

mage
Mon, 03-03-2008, 10:28 AM
This short stretch of episodes is the last boring part of shippuuden...
After that its all awesome.
thanks for the spoiler

KrayZ33
Mon, 03-03-2008, 11:20 AM
thanks for the spoiler
this short stretch of episodes is the last good part of shippuuden...
After that its all bad.

Archangel
Mon, 03-03-2008, 01:26 PM
this short stretch of episodes is the last good part of shippuuden...
After that its all bad.

* kills himself *

Abdula
Mon, 03-03-2008, 01:41 PM
It was just to illustrate a point.

Assertn
Tue, 03-04-2008, 10:59 PM
thanks for the spoiler
thanks for being yourself, mage