PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 162

Killa-Eyez
Wed, 02-27-2008, 07:47 PM
Here it is by DB, Bleach 162 (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b162.torrent).

Inazuma
Wed, 02-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Serisous shit going on and increased animation quality and speed.
162 a damn good number.

Killa-Eyez
Wed, 02-27-2008, 08:44 PM
I hope they keep this up for the next ep. I'm really wondering what Ichigo is gonna do too, maybe have a chat with Zangetsu and go into berserk mode or something... Like the good old days. :p

Nintendo
Wed, 02-27-2008, 08:51 PM
it was a realy great episode can't wait for the next week episode.

Jessper
Wed, 02-27-2008, 08:54 PM
I hope they keep this up for the next ep. I'm really wondering what Ichigo is gonna do too, maybe have a chat with Zangetsu and go into berserk mode or something... Like the good old days. :p

Thats what I figure will happen, the gapping wound is too reminiscent of the Zaraki fight.

The whole fight with Ulquiorra was great. Next week can not come too soon. It is pretty insane to think that he is only number 4 though.

Harima Kenji
Wed, 02-27-2008, 09:00 PM
Great episode. This really makes me wonder how things will turn out. I understand that the anime is waaaay too close tot the manga, so I fear that we'll be going into filler hell soon.

We finally now what number Ulquiorra is.. it surprised me but for some reason is saw it coming..
We also know how the vice-espada seems to work...

I'm sure that Nel's drool will fix Ichigo, but that doesn't really change a thing in his situation. He's still massively underpowered, and I doubt even with his current Hollow powers he'll be a match for Ulquiorra. His most powerful attack was pretty ineffective.
With Chad and Rukia out of commission, and it looks like Renji and Ishida are getting their asses kicked in the next ep, I don't really see how they are going to continue this.
It would be kinda stupid if Ichigo suddenly hits the jackpot power wise and kicks everyone's ass.

My guess is that this is the end for their Hueco Mundo adventure and that they will retreat. Ichigo will start to train again with the Vizard, with new determination and the rest will start their own training, thus ending this arc. This opens a way for months of fillers starring Hitsugaya & co. or cooking with Hanatarou. :D

BioAlien
Thu, 02-28-2008, 12:02 AM
This opens a way for months of fillers starring Hitsugaya & co. or cooking with Hanatarou. :D

Oh god! No! Anything but that!

I'm somewhat surprised to see that Ulquiorra is only number 4.. I thought he was at least number 2 seeing how he is pretty much the one who do everything..

So, is Ichigo dead yet? Nel seemed to be out of commission too, so I don't see how he can "patch" up Ichigo..

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-28-2008, 06:48 AM
Four?

FOUR?!

There's three stronger than him? What the hell man!

And now the Arrancar Lt's have a name. Fractions. But I guess they aren't limited to one each.

Ishida showing up was a nice surprise as well. Now that fights gonna get interesting.

My guess is that this is the end for their Hueco Mundo adventure and that they will retreat. Ichigo will start to train again with the Vizard, with new determination and the rest will start their own training, thus ending this arc. This opens a way for months of fillers starring Hitsugaya & co. or cooking with Hanatarou. :DNo way. There's no way this arc is ending without a rematch between Ichigo and Grimmjow.

But yeah, either they're gonna find a way to rescue Orihime without fighting the higher Espada, or this arc is gonna end in failure, because I don't see them fighting anyone higher than Grimmjow and winning. It's obvious the top 5 Espada are being saved for another arc.

That still leaves Yami, Grimmjow, and whoever number 7 is though to deal with this arc.

Inazuma
Thu, 02-28-2008, 07:05 AM
Omg, No Filler please !

The Anime EP/Manga Chap speed is fast due to the intense fights. (Rukia to Ichigo etcetera)
I just hope for more and that they just won't cut in the middle to delay everything with silly fillers.

Nintendo
Thu, 02-28-2008, 08:30 AM
i hope that they don't do the filler episodes of Don Kanonje like they did in soul society arc coz it was horrible,it was better to have no episode in the week than these episodes.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-28-2008, 03:14 PM
I prefered the Young Karakura Heroes episodes to the fillers we had recently between the arrancar attack and going to Hueco Mundo.

Nintendo
Fri, 02-29-2008, 09:23 AM
i was just wondering,didn't the 1st captain said that the showdown will be in winter?,the winter is almost finished and we didn't see anything from Aizen or soul socity.may be the winter in bleach is not in the same time as ours.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 02-29-2008, 11:21 AM
Um....der? The entire series has taken place in like a year and a half so far. We've been watching Bleach for over 3 years.

In fact the entire Heuco Mundo arc has taken place in less than 2 days so far. And we've been watching it for months now.

Yukimura
Fri, 02-29-2008, 04:17 PM
I think it's been even less time than that. If I remember correctly Rukia was assigned to a one month mission in the real world. Then Renji and Byakuya came to get her after she had been missing for a while, probably a month or two. We know that was right when school ended which would be in July, and it's now somewhere around October based on the dates and time jumps that have been mentioned.

Archangel
Fri, 02-29-2008, 07:46 PM
FOUR???! Wtf there r 3 guys stronger than ulquiorra??? Just stay down ichigo.

I have no idea where the hell this arc is going. Unless ichigo gets a quicy transformation, then a bounto, then a double vaizard there's no way in hell he can stand up to espada lol

Maibe hell deal with jearjackes after talking to zangetsu, and then hell get smart and retreat with the others. He seriously needs more training. i mean ulquiorras cero is freaking blue and hes number 4, number one's cero must b tricolour or something.

Darknodin
Sat, 03-01-2008, 01:18 PM
I have no idea where the hell this arc is going. Unless ichigo gets a quicy transformation, then a bounto, then a double vaizard there's no way in hell he can stand up to espada lol

Bleach 1000: Ichigo with the Mask and Quincy outfit, with a doll that has Chad's arms and Inoue's hairpin!

Jeff_from_MD
Sun, 03-02-2008, 03:51 AM
Man, I don't care if Ichigo dumps Orihime for dead and runs back to Soul Society. He just needs to kick Ulquiorra's ass before then!

I mean he ran all the way to Hueco Mundo, and his first real interesting fight just fizzles? NO farking way. I want to see payback. Ichigo NEVER goes through a straining arc without at least SOME sudden revelation and gain in power, right? right?

This arc best be built to satisfy on at least that level. And as much of an invitation that just sounded like, shh no spoilers plz.

redcat
Sun, 03-02-2008, 03:07 PM
thing is, if they retreat now, aizen will make the key and destroy their town on earth.

failure isn't an option.

its prolly more likely that a bunch of other people will show up. or maybe ichigo will finally get his shit together.

its not looking good tho. above uliqorra is 3 more espada, then we have gin, tousin and aizen too. theres no telling if he can get them 1 by 1 either.

Kraco
Sun, 03-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Ichigo is lacking 100 years of experience and training. It's kind of annoying to watch him suck so much, consdering he has the raw potential to be far more powerful than any SS captain, for example, being a vaizard. But in the end he's just a n00b, nothing else. I don't really know how they are going to proceed with the story under such circumstances, as realistic as they are. Shounen power-up would of course be the easy way out and utterly unstylish, but it's not like they can suddenly have him train for a few years to get some basic skills together.

He should just let Hichigo take over. Though the drawback is there's no guarantee what that jolly fellow would actully do but if he decided to fight, he would kick ten times more ass than Ichigo.

Mizuchi
Sun, 03-02-2008, 10:43 PM
. i mean ulquiorras cero is freaking blue and hes number 4.

I thought it was green...?

Archangel
Mon, 03-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Its more blueish than greenish i think. Maibe to indicate that its on a higher electrofrequecy than your regular red cero.

thing is, if they retreat now, aizen will make the key and destroy their town on earth.

failure isn't an option.

Actually it kinda is, i mean they still have a couple of months b4 aizen atacks and they could sure use the training.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 03-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Ichigo is lacking 100 years of experience and training. It's kind of annoying to watch him suck so much, consdering he has the raw potential to be far more powerful than any SS captain, for example, being a vaizard. But in the end he's just a n00b, nothing else. I don't really know how they are going to proceed with the story under such circumstances, as realistic as they are. Shounen power-up would of course be the easy way out and utterly unstylish, but it's not like they can suddenly have him train for a few years to get some basic skills together.

He should just let Hichigo take over. Though the drawback is there's no guarantee what that jolly fellow would actully do but if he decided to fight, he would kick ten times more ass than Ichigo.I predict that, after seeing so many Arrancar perform Ressureccion, Ichigo is gonna figure out how to do it. I mean, he's a shinigami and a hollow. He's already at the max level a shinigami can go, but he's only at the lowest of hollow powers, that of a normal hollow. He could learn how to tear his mask, and then learn how to perform an Arrancar release.

DeathscytheVII
Tue, 03-04-2008, 03:58 AM
I predict that, after seeing so many Arrancar perform Ressureccion, Ichigo is gonna figure out how to do it. I mean, he's a shinigami and a hollow. He's already at the max level a shinigami can go, but he's only at the lowest of hollow powers, that of a normal hollow. He could learn how to tear his mask, and then learn how to perform an Arrancar release.

I kinda doubt it, considering Ichigo isn't exactly the most observant type. Though it will be cool to see Full hollow Ichigo again.

Kraco
Tue, 03-04-2008, 07:58 AM
Hmm... That's actually something I failed to consider. But I have to agree that Ichigo isn't the most perceptive fellow around so like in SS, it would probably take somebody to help him do it. Nel doesn't seem like much of a teacher (assuming she even is more than she looks like right now) so it would be somebody out of the blue.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 03-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Finding an Arrancar to teach him would be cool. That Privarion Espada coulda done it if he hadn't probably been executed.

Mizuchi
Sat, 03-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Its more blueish than greenish i think.

No, it's definately green.

Archangel
Sat, 03-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Finding an Arrancar to teach him would be cool. That Privarion Espada coulda done it if he hadn't probably been executed.

Maibe Nel?

Jessper
Sat, 03-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Maibe Nel?

Nel should never ever be useful.

Never.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Maibe Nel?Sure. If she's ever shown to actually have a Zanpaktou maybe. I suppose at the very least she could show him how to be an Arrancar. Although it doesn't seem to have done much for her power level.

Archangel
Sat, 03-08-2008, 06:08 PM
We haven't seen her true power level, im sure of it. Also, it is a rule that all shinigamis have soul cutters but they dont all use them, some of them have even been known to lose them. For example souzen ( blind guy ) is using his friends Zanpaktou and the cat lady prefers hand to hand combat.