PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 391

conquistaDan
Wed, 02-27-2008, 02:50 PM
Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWe5-Gc-ixM&feature=related

and

http://manga.narutohl.com/naruto/spoilers-naruto-391.html

I really hope Kishi lets Itachi win this one somehow. If not, then I really hope this
chapter has a great battle in it to see off Itachi's death in an honorable bad-ass way.

Yukimura
Wed, 02-27-2008, 03:53 PM
Wow if that TL was true this is pretty lame. I mean how much more blatant a case of plot armor can you get than actual armor coming out of nowhere. And even though they're both supposed to be out of chakra they both have aces...I wish someone would just DIE so the story could move on.

conquistaDan
Wed, 02-27-2008, 04:04 PM
Yeah I totally agree with you man. I want someone to just die already. Although the huge amount of chakra that each have is not that surprising. So I'm glad kishi gave them one last trump card move. Especially Itachi. The Susanoo should be interesting though. Its another god move so it should good (I hope)

Lets see what Itachi has left in him.

Assertn
Wed, 02-27-2008, 04:57 PM
It should also be noted that at this point, Itachi's cloak is off........

Konohamaru
Wed, 02-27-2008, 05:03 PM
I read that susanoo is either a 3rd eye thing or a nose thing. I can't help but laugh at the thought of Itachi sneezing on Sasuke and giving him a cold or something, lol. Man I hope it's something good.

joker-kun
Wed, 02-27-2008, 06:33 PM

I repeat what Assertn has said.

@Konohamaru:
You read the whole Japanese mythology or whatever it was about the three gods (Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo). I forget how, but the former two represent an eye somehow (the one conviently that itachi was using for each technique), and the other was the nose. it doesn't mean the jutsu will involve his nose... I think it's probably a Taijustu attack.

Abdula
Wed, 02-27-2008, 06:44 PM
That is what I was thinking too, strongest genjutsu, strongest ninjutsu and strongest taijutsu but then it occurred to that that would just be stupid and a complete waste of time. I mean the ultimate attack of MS would be taijutsu, it just doesn't make anysense.

-Btw I thought we used to wait until a scan came out before we started discussing the manga?

conquistaDan
Wed, 02-27-2008, 07:27 PM

Can I be the first one to say how annoying Assert' N's repeated posts are? He's said this in over 4 chapters. And He said it back in 390 already. Nothing new people. We know whats going to happen now. Itachi's going to die. There I said it.

As much as it's going to suck to see one of Konoha's best leave the Naruto-verse, he's dead. The only way I think he can survive is if this last move will be so powerful in one way or another, that he washes Sasuke's powers away or something with his "God Seas" move. That would be my prediction of what this move will be.

What pisses me off the most is how Sasuke has more chakra than his brother just because Oro gave him a little fucking chakra tribal tattoo on his neck. Not cool. Not cool at all man. Plus its not like a Kage gave it to him. He was kidnapped and tricked into becoming stronger by the sound gang. And because he was given this (given! folks not asked for), he has the privilege to defeat on of the greatest Uchiha members one Konohas strongest and possibly one of the best Akatsuki members there were to begin with. Thats bull shit.

Niner4959
Wed, 02-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Well, looks like Sasuke's out of chakra and Itachi's going to win.

Without chakra, all Sasuke can do is dodge, right?

Itachi the victor!

Abdula
Wed, 02-27-2008, 08:14 PM
What pisses me off the most is how Sasuke has more chakra than his brother just because Oro gave him a little fucking chakra tribal tattoo on his neck. Not cool. Not cool at all man. Plus its not like a Kage gave it to him. He was kidnapped and tricked into becoming stronger by the sound gang. And because he was given this (given! folks not asked for), he has the privilege to defeat on of the greatest Uchiha members one Konohas strongest and possibly one of the best Akatsuki members there were to begin with. Thats bull shit.

First off Sasuke naturally always had alot of chakra he does have a kekkei genkai remember. The curse seal just adds to that and since you're bitching about Sasuke being given the curse seal and not asking for it how about this. He didn't ask for Itachi to kill his entire clan and for all of this to happen but more importantly this is all Itachi's doing. He knew Oro wanted the sharingan he defeated Oro but he let him live, illogical no?

You can't tell me that Itachi didn't plan on Oro going after Sasuke you don't even need to have a brain to see that one coming. Itachi intended for Sasuke to become this strong he wanted him to and he set everything in motion to insure that Sasuke would become this strong. Sasuke was given the privilege of defeating Itachi, if you want to call it that, but Itachi is the one that gave it to him.

Knives122
Wed, 02-27-2008, 10:45 PM
I repeat what Assertn has said.

@Konohamaru:
You read the whole Japanese mythology or whatever it was about the three gods (Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo). I forget how, but the former two represent an eye somehow (the one conviently that itachi was using for each technique), and the other was the nose. it doesn't mean the jutsu will involve his nose... I think it's probably a Taijustu attack.

Well it was always suspected that Susanoo was going to be a taijutsu move. It's not like anything else was going to work on Sasuke other than taijutsu at this moment.

Plus Sasuke is out of chakra so he isn't doing anything for the time being. (he does however have CS2 activated so it's pretty obvious some bullshit will happen).

darkmetal505
Thu, 02-28-2008, 03:17 AM

The curse seal does not give more chakra to the user, it forcefully extracts it out of the body sort of like Lee's gates.

Raven
Thu, 02-28-2008, 03:36 AM
I'm surprised people are saying they want it to hurry up and for someone to die. This is one of the most major battles of the series, after all. It's been anticipated almost since the very first chapter and involves one of the main characters trying to accomplish his manga-long goal.

This is supposed to be on the same scale as Naruto becoming Hokage or Luffy becoming the Pirate King. I'd be surprised if it were any shorter than this and I have no desire for it to end.

Idealistic
Thu, 02-28-2008, 03:52 AM
Susanoo a taijutsu skill eh.... Itachi's going to use it and it's going to give him some incredible burst of speed and he's going to dodge Sasuke's "undodgable" attack. It's going to strain his eye more and take a bigger toll on his body instead of using chakra or something. Probably why he doesn't use it. I want to say similar to how Lee opens his gates.

Or maybe, he's been using it all along, which is why he can do hand seals so fast? A weaker state of it. Has that ever been explained besides "Itachi is a genius" or whatever. I mean, who else can make seals as fast as Itachi? Unless the anime just exaggerated it.

Just throwing some theories out there.

Garhert
Thu, 02-28-2008, 04:18 AM
[QUOTE=Idealistic] I mean, who else can make seals as fast as Itachi? QUOTE]

Kakashi!

Hmmm... Taijustu... doesn't fit to Itachi. Sure he is a good shinobi but that isn't his attitude. And with what should he make that Susanoo? 1 Eye is for Genjutsu and the other for Ninjutsu. Really with his nose? Or is it a combination of both eyes?

Abdula
Thu, 02-28-2008, 10:45 AM
Susanoo a taijutsu skill eh.... Itachi's going to use it and it's going to give him some incredible burst of speed and he's going to dodge Sasuke's "undodgable" attack. It's going to strain his eye more and take a bigger toll on his body instead of using chakra or something. Probably why he doesn't use it. I want to say similar to how Lee opens his gates.

Or maybe, he's been using it all along, which is why he can do hand seals so fast? A weaker state of it. Has that ever been explained besides "Itachi is a genius" or whatever. I mean, who else can make seals as fast as Itachi? Unless the anime just exaggerated it.

Just throwing some theories out there.

Kakashi, Oro, Jiraiya and Sasuke can all make seals comparable to Itachi's speed. I really think Susanoo being a taijutsu attack is really dumb I don't even have any idea how that would work. Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu were the most powerful genjutsu and ninjutsu respectively and they were both dojutsu but how the hell could a taijutsu attack ever be a doujutsu. However claiming that those two dojutsus are the most powerful genjutsu and ninjutsu doesn't leave room for a more powerful attack unless its taijutsu but the most powerful attack of MS(a dojutsu) being taijutsu is just implausible. Also if the most powerful attack of the Uchiha clan is a taijutsu then, Rock Lee FTW.

Assertn
Thu, 02-28-2008, 04:38 PM
mean, who else can make seals as fast as Itachi?

Kakashi!
I seem to recall kakashi getting his ass kicked by itachi's seal speed the last time they fought.

Abdula
Thu, 02-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Then and now Assertn, then and now. Kakashi has drastically improved since then do you not remember the speed of his seal formations when he was training with Naruto and Sakura.

darkshadow
Thu, 02-28-2008, 05:50 PM
be all end all taijutsu technique.. hmm i cant stop picturing itachi doing a raging demon :x!

Yukimura
Fri, 02-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Then and now Assertn, then and now. Kakashi has drastically improved since then do you not remember the speed of his seal formations when he was training with Naruto and Sakura.

Of course, since Sakura said she couldn't followww Kakashi's seal making speed back in chapter 246 Kakashi must be at Itachi's level. I mean Sakura's a normal girl, and the best she can do is know that that Kakashi is doing seals what could possibly be faster than that?

It's not like Kakashi and Sasuke, who both have fully evolved Sharingan eyes, have been surprised to find that Itachi had even performed seals because of his insane speed or anything....

conquistaDan
Fri, 02-29-2008, 02:56 AM
Ok. I have to say with all of this talk about Itachi and his brother having it out over and over again. I kind of forgot what the other two fights are. Honestly can anyone refresh my memory on who is setup to fight in the other two battles? I've forgotten.

NeoBear
Fri, 02-29-2008, 03:15 AM
be all end all taijutsu technique.. hmm i cant stop picturing itachi doing a raging demon :x!

ic what you did there

and yes that would be funnie as hell. one of those did something just happen oh yeah i got owned moments.

Sidnne
Fri, 02-29-2008, 04:01 AM
Scanlation by Binktopia (http://www.sendspace.com/file/0f4g6s)

toonice714
Fri, 02-29-2008, 10:07 AM
Ok. I have to say with all of this talk about Itachi and his brother having it out over and over again. I kind of forgot what the other two fights are. Honestly can anyone refresh my memory on who is setup to fight in the other two battles? I've forgotten.

suigetsu vs kisame, naruto-hinata-sakura-yamato-kakashi-kiba-shino-akamaru vs tobi and juugo and karin are in time out because sasuke said so.

Uberbaka
Fri, 02-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Wasn't Sai in the big group as well?

Not too sure if there's going to be much of a battle with either the other two to be honest. Kisame might pull out of there after the match is finished and Tobi will probably just do a ninja vanish after he's achieved whatever he wants.

tnynyn
Fri, 02-29-2008, 11:40 AM
suigetsu vs kisame, naruto-hinata-sakura-yamato-kakashi-kiba-shino-akamaru vs tobi and juugo and karin are in time out because sasuke said so.

so it seems like the group/people we barely even saw fight ever since the beginning of naruto is going to fight in the end?

Assertn
Fri, 02-29-2008, 01:06 PM
...clack clack...
Goddamnit, Sasuke's a tourneyfag??

Abdula
Fri, 02-29-2008, 01:46 PM
Of course, since Sakura said she couldn't followww Kakashi's seal making speed back in chapter 246 Kakashi must be at Itachi's level. I mean Sakura's a normal girl, and the best she can do is know that that Kakashi is doing seals what could possibly be faster than that?

It's not like Kakashi and Sasuke, who both have fully evolved Sharingan eyes, have been surprised to find that Itachi had even performed seals because of his insane speed or anything....

I never said Kakashi was at Itachi's level thus far there hasn't been anyone equal to Itachi's speed when making seals. What I said was Kakashi, Oro, Jiraiya and Sasuke were comparable to Itachi, thats it. In case you don't get it the example there was to show how Kakashi's speed at making seals has improved compared to during the chuunin exams or when he fought Zabuza.

Why the hell would I care about anything Sakura says?

Knives122
Fri, 02-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Well that's interesting, Sasuke is not sporting one of Oro's eye-shadows. Looks like someone may be taking over.

Also, the translation makes it seem like the thing Itachi used to shield himself is Sunanoo.

Yukimura
Fri, 02-29-2008, 04:43 PM
That thing looks semi-ethereal sort of like the Death God summoned by Shiiki Fuujin. A summon certainly fits better than a Taijutsu as Itachi's ultimate attack, if only because it's much more magical and thus 'cool'.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 02-29-2008, 05:40 PM
According to the folk tale, Susanoo was the one that defeated the eight headed snake beast, Orochi, and extracted the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi from one of Orochi's tails. So Sasuke may well now fight with a strong influence of Orochimaru, but if this story is to follow Japanese mythology then Itachi will still win.

Despite his cloak coming off.

Idealistic
Fri, 02-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Orochimaru's eye!!! So what if like, Oro takes over Sasuke's body? I mean we know how much Naruto hates Oro. Wouldn't it make sense if he got a chance to fight Oro? Maybe Oro takes over Sasuke and finishes Itachi off? I can picture Sasuke standing looking at Itachi about to die with his last breath. Then Sasuke makes a comment along the lines of what Oro would say. Then you see Itachi shocked as he dies.

So right when you think Sasuke's story is over, and maybe he returns to Konoha, Oro takes over and Naruto's hunt for Sasuke continues.

ooooo

Abdula
Fri, 02-29-2008, 07:03 PM
Or maybe its just a simple reference to the fact that in the myth Sasano defeated the Orochi and Itachi defeated Oro, maybe using this technique. Thus this technique will be the measure of Sasuke's capacity and could possibly refer to what Madara said about whether Sasuke will remain a snake or become a hawk. So if Sasuke is unable to defeat Susano(the snake killer) he will not be able to become a hawk(achieve the true power of the Uchihas) and he will forever be a snake thus allowing Oro to take over. Just a random theory.

Anyway this is probably because of two things. One he is using the curse seal way too much, two he is completely out of strength now and completely unfocused so if I imagine his relationship with Oro to be similar to Ichigo's with his hollow then his will power is what he uses to suppress Oro.

joker-kun
Fri, 02-29-2008, 09:11 PM
Or maybe its just a simple reference to the fact that in the myth Sasano defeated the Orochi and Itachi defeated Oro, maybe using this technique. Thus this technique will be the measure of Sasuke's capacity and could possibly refer to what Madara said about whether Sasuke will remain a snake or become a hawk. So if Sasuke is unable to defeat Susano(the snake killer) he will not be able to become a hawk(achieve the true power of the Uchihas) and he will forever be a snake thus allowing Oro to take over. Just a random theory.

Anyway this is probably because of two things. One he is using the curse seal way too much, two he is completely out of strength now and completely unfocused so if I imagine his relationship with Oro to be similar to Ichigo's with his hollow then his will power is what he uses to suppress Oro.

That's basically what i am thinking. naruto has something evil inside him that makes him stronger, but can also take over at times; why not do the same for Sasuke?

Knives122
Fri, 02-29-2008, 10:20 PM
That's basically what i am thinking. naruto has something evil inside him that makes him stronger, but can also take over at times; why not do the same for Sasuke?

B/c it would be redundant and a cheap ploy at trying to make Naruto and Sasuke the same?

Abdula
Fri, 02-29-2008, 10:35 PM
How is that any different from what Kishi has been doing since the beginning. I mean since we first met Sasuke I got the feeling that Kishi was trying to make them mirror images of each other. Naruto uses the Kyuubi's chakra and gets cool red eyes that give him a power up - Sasuke gets sharingan. Naruto becomes able to use a large amount of the Kyuubi's chakra - Sasuke gets curse seal. Sasuke gets chidori - Naruto gets rasengan. Naruto gets to transform into a fox - Sasuke gets to transform into a hawk. Naruto has magical healing powers because he has an evil being inside him - Sasuke gets magical healing powers because he has an evil being inside him.

See my point.

Knives122
Fri, 02-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Well you just proved my point of it being redundant. Thanks for that. But then again I could list off 10 manga/stories that follow that redundancy.

Abdula
Fri, 02-29-2008, 11:25 PM
Hey I'm not saying that its bad or that there is anything wrong with it, its your typical shonen manga. All I'm saying is that its there.

joker-kun
Sat, 03-01-2008, 01:10 AM
How is that any different from what Kishi has been doing since the beginning. I mean since we first met Sasuke I got the feeling that Kishi was trying to make them mirror images of each other. Naruto uses the Kyuubi's chakra and gets cool red eyes that give him a power up - Sasuke gets sharingan. Naruto becomes able to use a large amount of the Kyuubi's chakra - Sasuke gets curse seal. Sasuke gets chidori - Naruto gets rasengan. Naruto gets to transform into a fox - Sasuke gets to transform into a hawk. Naruto has magical healing powers because he has an evil being inside him - Sasuke gets magical healing powers because he has an evil being inside him.

See my point.

I really don't need to say anymore Knives. No shit it is redundant, but that doesn't stop it from being more redundant. Whether I agree with it or not is irrelevent.

February
Sat, 03-01-2008, 02:48 AM
The final jutsu is a lightning bolt? lol. its kind of corny...I'm also very confused about the layout of the mountain and the mechanics of the "ceiling"
but anyway, I thought that Itachi's summon looks like an upper torso skeleton body of some sort..

I can seriously see Oro coming back either through Kabuto or Sasuke now....I believe Oro couldn't completely die in 3 page worth of manga :)

Itachi's eye is fine after getting struk with lightning and only his cape zapped?

As for Sasuke, if he does win this fight, then he should steal Itachi's sharingans to achieve what Itachi had planned...

DB_Hunter
Sat, 03-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Itachi's eyes look weird. I've not seen him have eyes that look like that before.. when his sharingan switches off he has the same black eyes as Sasuke, yet now he has a dot in the middle... a new stage in the form of the Sharingan?

Also, its interesting to speculate that Oro may make a comeback. What if he comes back both through Sasuke and Kabuto? Would there then be two Oro's? Or would have to fuse the two Oro's to get the true Oro back?

And if Oro can come back from this, I don't see why Jiraiya can't. Sure he was badly injured and sank to the bottom of a lake, but I'm sure Kishi could come out with some shit that he used his frog like abilities to heal himself in the midst of water, maybe some frogs even arrived to help him?

Strider
Sat, 03-01-2008, 05:49 PM
Itachi is blind.

Abdula
Sat, 03-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Itachi's eyes look weird. I've not seen him have eyes that look like that before.. when his sharingan switches off he has the same black eyes as Sasuke, yet now he has a dot in the middle... a new stage in the form of the Sharingan?

I think you're just over analyzing things. I'm pretty sure we seen Itachi's and Sasuke's eyes drawn like that before with the pupil showing, usually done as a lighting effect.

Also, its interesting to speculate that Oro may make a comeback. What if he comes back both through Sasuke and Kabuto? Would there then be two Oro's? Or would have to fuse the two Oro's to get the true Oro back?

That sounds like a bad Inuyasha plot. As for Jiraiya sure Kishi could revive him if he chose to its not like he's not used to making up crazy excuses to bring characters back, Gaara, and it would be easy enough to bring Jiraiya back too. Just say that he went into the mouth of one of the toads he summoned and then the toad transported him to Tsunade and then spit him up, much like how he first entered the village but I don't think he will because I don't see Jiraiya serving any more purpose as far as the plot is concerned.

Sidnne
Sat, 03-01-2008, 09:02 PM
And if Oro can come back from this, I don't see why Jiraiya can't. Sure he was badly injured and sank to the bottom of a lake, but I'm sure Kishi could come out with some shit that he used his frog like abilities to heal himself in the midst of water, maybe some frogs even arrived to help him?

Jiraiya isn't coming back, he was given a send-off. When a character's death involves a flashback and a dramatic/inspirational speech, they are gone for good. Oro just kind of disappeared. Thus, its possible, and probable, that Oro will make a return.

Uberbaka
Sat, 03-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Chouji was given a great send-off... And.. well.. Kishi fucked it up by bringing him back from his ultimate suicide attack.

I desperately hope Jiraya stays dead.

Tobydelaroka
Sun, 03-02-2008, 02:00 AM
I don't care who wins I just hope next chapter one of these goofy eyed bastards lose because this has gone on to long with the genjutsu bullshit and each guy surviving the others strongest attacks they could've at least showed some of Kisame's fight I really hope its over next week.
Ohh btw..

Susano'o (須佐之男命in Shinto is the god of the sea and storms.)

In Japanese mythology, Susanoo is the brother of Amaterasu, the goddess of the sun, and of Tsukuyomi, the god of the moon. All three were spawned from Izanagi, when he washed his face clean of the pollutants of Yomi, the underworld. Amaterasu was born when Izanagi washed out his left eye, Tsukuyomi was born from the washing of the right eye, and Susanoo from the washing of the nose.

Source @ Wikipedia... (Copy Pasta)

Abdula
Sun, 03-02-2008, 02:47 AM
Most of us already know this, thanks anyway. I agree with you though this has gone on long enough its time for it to end and hopefully it will soon. From the way things stand I think next week most likely Itachi will use his final attack and then we'll have to wait another week to see if Sasuke survives and then Kishi will give us another week of them explaining everything and sometime to let things sink in. Hopefully one of them will die and maybe then we can see some Kisame v Suigetsu action.

Konohamaru
Sun, 03-02-2008, 09:15 AM
I don't get how Sasuke is in CS form when the last page text mentions he's out of chakra. Surely you need some chakra to use CS unless Oro will come through somehow.

February
Sun, 03-02-2008, 02:59 PM
I thought it was the other way around. Using the CS gives you Chakra while the side effects of using it is you losing yourself

Idealistic
Sun, 03-02-2008, 03:49 PM
The way I imagined it, was that the CS form came out subconsiously. Sasuke saw Itachi still alive and just snapped. Which makes me think either Oro is finally going to show us all that he's not dead yet, or his powers inside Sasuke just leaked out or something.

Assertn
Sun, 03-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Didn't oro say something way back during the sasuke vs yoroi prelims match about using up his chakra and being forced to open up the curse seal as a result?

conquistaDan
Sun, 03-02-2008, 05:28 PM
I think I remember that too. Briefly though.

Is anyone else thinking that not only is the last fight being shown will be the gang of 8 or whatever VS Tobi (madara), but also, show himself, beat a majority of them up without even trying, shock Kakashi, take off his mask in doing so, have Naruto unleash his 5th tail mode (for doing something he doesn't like, ie killing or hurting one of the 8), and have a huge conversation with Kakashi?

Reason being. I think that Madara is going to have to do something critical. Otherwise he wouldn't be there in front of them and wanting to fight them like that. He doesn't seem to have any real motive, but theres something going on there. Has to be. He probably doesn't want anything to do with the chuunin kids. I mean he wouldn't have to be there if there wasn't something important he was at Konoha for (I think he's there) or meeting the gang there with Kakashi.

I also think that somehow. He's going to have a sharingan cross fire with Kakashi. Just them two and no one else (advising of Kakashi for the kids to leave)

This could also be a way for kishi to try and have madara try and grab naruto himself. Like a, "fine, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself" kind of thing.

These are all just theories then again.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 03-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Interesting.... Kakashi with his left eyed sharingan vs Madara with his right eyed sharingan.

conquistaDan
Sun, 03-02-2008, 09:23 PM
@DB_Hunter:Out come....lots of swirling vortexs and gravity crap. With them holding their eyes in pain.

You know what. I would love it, if Madara somehow actually looked Naruto in the eyes, and began holding a conversation with Kyuubi that started to escalate into a fight somehow between an uncontrolled unconscious Naruto with like 9 tails or something. Whilst Madara trying to control it and have a conversation about what he did to him years ago taking control of him with his eyes. Now that! I would want to see.

Konohamaru
Mon, 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
maybe madara is trying to get Kakashi's eye. It has achieved mangekyou after all, perhaps Madara only has one eternal Mangekyou. Itachi on the other hand is trying for both of Sasukes eyes.

conquistaDan
Mon, 03-03-2008, 07:04 PM
Possibly. But I don't think that Madara has just one eye that can control people, demons and animals. I would the that he'd need both and then thats it He'll be good to go for the rest of his life. All the amaterasu, tsukyoami, control bijuu he wants or whatever.

I also think that Zetsu has something else going on. I don't know what yet. But I think that he has something else going on behind the scenes with Madara or something special like that. I also think that kishi needs to explain more about him. I mean it's not like people are starting to lose interest in because he's got no real big fan base right now to begin with (I mean we don't even know if the guy can be called a ninja or has any fighting skills to call upon) Although he does know a lot about the main jutsus and can explain things very clearly and quickly. I also like the idea of there being "two" Zetsu's and the fact that he is talking to himself trying to explain things to his other half and is quite ingenious on Kishis part.

@AssertN: I have a question. What will you do if Itachi does die? Go out into the streets and yell from the rooftops in joy that you were right because of Kishi's little personal move that when the Akatsuki coats off they die?

I don't know I hope he lives and this last move is either really going to save him and/or he goes down with like one of the greatest Akatsuki moves in history. Bottom line. If he does die we can take hope in the fact that he was one of the best sharingan users and best Akatsuki around.

I actually wonder what will happen after. I mean, what will happen?

1) will his little brother take his body to their parents house back in Konoha and give him a proper burial?

2) will Madara send Zetsu in to "take care of the remains"?

3) would Sasuke not care about him and just leave him.

4) would Sasuke be honorable and bury him in a place where no one ever finds him because it was a brother V brother family thing?

Just some thoughts folks

joker-kun
Mon, 03-03-2008, 10:38 PM
If Kishi isn't lying it's been said this is the year of Sasuke, so i don't think Naruto will do anything huge, but I think his story will progress. It was also said that Naruto and Sakura have to grow up, so I think Tobi will hold the Konoha ninja's at bay until Pein arrives (since he's already said he's going for Naruto after Tobi ordered him to). Pein will try to capture Naruto, and in doing so will tell him he killed Jiraiya. naruto will either be stunned, or flip; either way he won't be doing anything. He will be escorted away by someone so that he isn't captured, Tsunade if she has talked to the frog already will leave a message for Kakashi or something, and go stop Pein and Tobi so Naruto can escape back to Konoha (probably unconscious). Tsunade will get killed. Forcing Sakura to grow up. How Konoha will keep the Akatsuki out... I don't know.

My theory^^^^^

conquistaDan
Tue, 03-04-2008, 02:47 AM
All good points. However I have some problems with your theories. I'll point them out to you what I mean

Agree with:
1) Tsuande will be killed and Sakura will grow up because of it. But that won't be the only important thing in Sakuras life to cause her to change. Sasukes death would only ruin the story and what Kishi has planned for the last gennin class in the future.. Itachi on the other hand, isn't important and can be replaced (he's in Uchiha, but there are other ones with red clouds and black coats on, get my drift?)

2) It is the year of Sasuke. You're right about that one.

3) The frog will reach konoha and talk to Tsunade.

Now for the disagree:

1) First, I don't think Madara will be holding the group at bay for Pein. The only reason I can see that happening is so Madara can leave with Kakashi to fight one on with him. Therefore letting him kill Kakashi and not causing someone constantly protecting Naruto from the Akatsuki's goal of acquiring Kyuubi. That way Madara can leave Pein to take care of the kids.

2) Pein will probably get a chance to tell Naruto that he killed Jiraiya. However, I don't think he won't do anything about it. I think he'll start to get the kyuubi going with almost one tail maybe two (anymore than that and Pein will have his shot and pretty much coming up with something since Naruto is out of his own control at that point) Pein will probably bust something fancy out and say, "hmm, so this is Kyuubi" or something to that extent. Then call or warn the crew that he's got new plans to tro lead the capture of him (he'll probably do this with his hologram jutsu +Zetsu) And Naruto won't just get pissed. He'll make a promise to Pein that not only won't he let him have what his papa so gratefully gave his life for. But he'll also us it to take him and the rest down. And then shock us all by also promising that he'll gain it's strength and use it to take down the Akatsuki with it.

Final Thoughts and theories:
I'm going to be the first one to break away from the mold and say that the Akatsuki are going to start a war with Konoha somehow and invade the village very soon here. Not only that but do it successfully. Very successfully. I mean come on Gai barely took out Kisame with 6 gates open! 6 GATES!! What makes you think that adding another jounin, or even half the villages jounin will do anything. Although if they don't have Itachi to fall back on. Thats one less sharingan user and member of the group they need.

Another thing I"m going to say is that I don't think Konoha will live this one down. At all. For there to be a Kage strong enough to come up with a plan to take down an Akatsuki gathered rampage is impossible nowadays. The only person able to pull that off is the 3rd. Maybe the 4th. Thats it.

Another. I think that theres going to be a huge long time skip soon coming up. It will end when Naruto masters Kyuubi and is probably one of the strongest in Konoha or any village for that matter. On the villain side. The Akatsuki will probably gain new members to try and get Naruto again and have a new plan of action. This is when the war will start. By the way Kakashi will be Hokage (as much as I think he's unqualified or ever will be) and Naruto will probably be his right hand man at this point.

Another. I think that the villages are going to help Naruto against being caught. This is really out there but I think to stop the Akatsuki some one from somewhere not necessarily Konoha will go all CNN on the countries and let them know whats up.

Another. Sasuke's going to go his own way and probably have an episode after killing his brother. The reason I think he'll stay away from Konoha is because after his lifelong goal is complete (big if we don't know yet) He'll probably want to figure somethings out. Like looking at himself and saying "what now?" This will be followed by another absence. Then him coming back. Possibly with a black coat on with red clouds. Or..the other side can happen. He can see what the Akatsuki did to his brother and help Naruto against them. The Akatsuki are the only thing left in Naruto that has to be taken care of. They're here till the end (Narutos Kagship or whatever) So kishis probably going to do everything he can to keep them in the series and get the plans they want (village domination), into full swing.

That last one is where everything in the series begins to come to end and levels itself out. Naruto gets the title he wants. Sasuke is his right hand man. And the Akatsuki are destroyed.

All just theories though folks.

SilentSnake
Tue, 03-04-2008, 05:19 AM
Another. Sasuke's going to go his own way and probably have an episode after killing his brother. The reason I think he'll stay away from Konoha is because after his lifelong goal is complete (big if we don't know yet) He'll probably want to figure somethings out. Like looking at himself and saying "what now?" This will be followed by another absence. Then him coming back. Possibly with a black coat on with red clouds. Or..the other side can happen. He can see what the Akatsuki did to his brother and help Naruto against them. The Akatsuki are the only thing left in Naruto that has to be taken care of. They're here till the end (Narutos Kagship or whatever) So kishis probably going to do everything he can to keep them in the series and get the plans they want (village domination), into full swing.[/B]

So basically this is the year of Sasuke v Itachi fight, unless he will not stay away from Konoha:p (why would it be a Sasuke year if it's going to end by the end of march or so?)

Some pretty long shot theories there, but we don't really know what Sasuke achieving his goal of killing Itachi can mean for the show itself.

As far as we can tell Kishi will not be very eager on finishing Naruto anytime soon, it's a gold mine after all and Kishi is doing whatever the higher-ups want (He didn't want to show all Suigetsu/Kisame fight for example, but was ordered to and he just agreed..).

On the other hand it makes me thinking... if it's Sasuke year, then why not make Naruto/Sakura year and after that -> rest of characters year/Kakashi year :P

with Akatsuki's dying out so fast we need more villains, that's for sure...

chet_chetty
Tue, 03-04-2008, 08:39 AM
More likely than not, the Itachi vs Sasuke fight will not last for the whole year. If this is the "Year of Sasuke" and this fight stretches out for at most a month or two longer, then Sasuke is going to have at least one more serious encounter.

It could happen any number of ways. His fight could end cleanly and he really does kill Itachi. Even though Sasuke winning this fight has been primed to be the resolving chapter for Sasuke in this series, it is by no mean certain that Kishi cant and wont involve Sasuke in future encounters to keep him the focal point (and grow even further) for rest of the year. He still has Oro to deal with because, you know, Oro is not dead and he still has Madara to deal with.

Also, let's not neglect the possibility that Itachi retreats only to return later. Or we're shown that he dies only for Kishi to come up with a twist to bring him back later in the year and there being a last and final battle with him and Sasuke.

Even though I am indifferent atm, most people would hate it if this last thing happened. My main point is the resolution of Sasuke's personal conflict in the series may include future [possibly plot enhancing] encounters IN ADDITION to a clean end in his fight against Itachi.

SilentSnake
Tue, 03-04-2008, 10:26 AM
clean end would be both using MS instead of Sasuke winning with itachi with NO MS and being used on ALL 3 MS TECHNIQUES.

Honestly -> this fight is bullshit already.

talent/luck/will power are ok, but all 3 MS techniques countered by plain sharingan user? I know it's Sasuke but...

DB_Hunter
Tue, 03-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Agreed. Don't care who the user is, a plain sharingan should not be able to match a MS.

Chiodos
Tue, 03-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Even if it all is bullshit he still got backup from Oro and the CS.

Well, somehow....

DB_Hunter
Tue, 03-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Oro < Itachi, and CS level 2 is slightly higher than Naruto on 1 Kyuubi tail. Hardly something that would trouble Itachi.

Idealistic
Tue, 03-04-2008, 05:37 PM
It's never been stated that MS acts like a 4th tomoe of a Sharingan(i.e. increases your sharingan's abilities). All it does as far as we know, is gives you access to special jutsus. I don't see a problem with Sasuke defeating Itachi with just a regular Sharingan. And even if MS does do what was stated, who said Sasuke's CS form was at a fixed level? It has probably improved by a lot. Or Sasuke has improved so much, that the CS form just makes him that much greater.

Anyways... If I have any problems with this fight, it's the fact that the little brother can beat the big brother. But we don't know that yet.

I just really hate how the older generation doesn't seem to improve much at all.... Considering most of them are still young.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 03-04-2008, 06:28 PM
heck. Berserk moves faster than this. Namek took less chapters to explode.

I don't even care about what stupid move any of them uses, and who has which sharingan eye, one of them should kill the other and eat the heart for juicy courge. and Naruto nitpicking used to be on of my favorite pastime activities.

also, conquistaDan , I'm really hoping that there isn't a time jump soon, we still haven't seen Naruto winning a fight. we need about five chapters of Naruto/Kyuubi past to catch up to the entire Sharingan Shananigans (I'm going to trademark this one)

Assertn
Tue, 03-04-2008, 06:29 PM
@AssertN: I have a question. What will you do if Itachi does die? Go out into the streets and yell from the rooftops in joy that you were right because of Kishi's little personal move that when the Akatsuki coats off they die?
lol...........what?

joker-kun
Tue, 03-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Oro < Itachi, and CS level 2 is slightly higher than Naruto on 1 Kyuubi tail. Hardly something that would trouble Itachi.

That was like 3 years ago. Sasuke has since basically mastered the CS. I don't know whether it should be affecting Itachi, or the scale of that in comparison to MS, but you cannot compare the one we seen 3 years ago to the current one.

SilentSnake
Tue, 03-04-2008, 07:50 PM
CS might have somehow interrupted tsukuyomi cause it helps with chakra extraction -> ok

then we have amaterasus -> unavoidable attack avoided.

now we got susanou -> wtf jutsu we know almost nothing about apart from the fact it will somehow be countered/avoided by Sasuke :P

It's not just that MS makes your sharingan BETTER, it's just that the techniques MS provides could be as well named last resort techniques which are foolproof most of the time.

And of course here comes Sasuke breaks one, avoids second, rapes (?) third with his movie-like fortunate turn of events that are, in fact, highly unlikely otherwise.

Rikudo
Tue, 03-04-2008, 10:12 PM
I get the feeling that the following chapters will end the fight between the brothers. But, I also think that neither one will die. I'm guessing that Itachi's "susanoo" jutsu will blast Sasuke to never never land and disappear for a while.

conquistaDan
Tue, 03-04-2008, 11:23 PM
@Deathbooz

I'm not guaranteeing or hoping that there will be. I don't want one either. But I do think that Kishi might pay one down soon for some growth in terms of age. And I think we're over due for one. Naruto doesn't suck anymore. We don't need him to get that much better. However besides Shikamaru, Neji and obviously Sasuke. He does have a lot of Kyuubi work ahead of him. That's not going to be easy to write or for naruto to do without a teacher. If Kakashi can't teach him, he's fucked. What his dad gave him would a be a total waste past 4 tails without the right control and maturity.

Sharingan Shananigans,thats not bad man not bad at all.

Abdula
Tue, 03-04-2008, 11:42 PM
We are not going to see another timeskip atleast not anytime soon. If Kishi feels like he needs to make Naruto better then he could just put him through and off screen training session like he used to. I can't believe that people still want to see more of the Kyuubi( Naruto using the Kyuubi) at this point because frankly its rather boring, it detracts alot from the fact that they are ninjas and nothing good has ever come of it.

Naruto's Kyuubi history. Used it against Haku, nothing came of that, against Oro again nothing, against Neji once again nothing, against Gaara the only purpose it served was to eliminate Shukaku the battle was a draw, against Sasuke nothing came of that, against Deidara once again nothing, then he used it again against Oro and once again for nothing.

Yukimura
Wed, 03-05-2008, 01:20 AM
Why do you continue to judge this manga as if it's supposed to be about traditional Japanese ninja, stealthy assassins for hire. By this point I think it's clear that this story is about mythical Chinese and Japanese folklore repackaged for a younger audience with a flashy ninja fantasy story as a mask. I mean come on, Jiraya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Kyubii, the Sword of Kusanagi, Enma the Monkey King, Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and Susanoo are all pulled straight out of Japanese mythology. The sooner you accept that the story is as much about Naruto becoming a traditional ninja as it is about Kakashi learning to make wicker baskets with his hands tied behind his back the sooner you can either stop reading it or stop expecting things you're not going to get from the main characters.

And I guess you don't see Naruto being alive in a manga called Naruto as a good thing, though that is somewhat debatable. In several of those situations you mentioned Naruto was about to either die or be defeated and using Kyubii is the only thing that saved him.

Kyubii Mode was the only way Naruto could have gotten out of the Ice Mirrors.

Kyubii Mode was the only way Naruto could continue to fight Neji after his normal chakra had been sealed.

Summoning Gamabunta with the Kyubii chakra was the only way Naruto could have avoided being killed by Desert Coffin.

Releasing the Kyubii chakra was the only way he could put a dent in Sasuke after he came out of the box with his level two seal.

One Tailed Mode was the only thing that allowed Naruto to even touch Sasuke once his Sharingan upgraded.

Going into a 4th tail Berserker Mode forced Oro to actually use techniques and do cool stuff.

The times where it didn't actually benefit him at all were the first Oro encounter, the fight against Kimimaro, and against Diedara.

That said, Naruto has had the Kyubii since chapter 1, it is the reason he is special and the reason he's the main character, for Kishi to simply stop addressing it and evolving the relationship between Naruto and Kyubii would make Naruto's character more shallow than most of the supporting characters in addition to making the story simply terrible. You can't just throw away the beginnings of a story, no matter how lame or boring they may turn out to be further down the road.

Abdula
Wed, 03-05-2008, 02:18 AM
Wow Yuki I'm beginning to wonder if you will ever understand me. What I meant about Naruto using more of the Kyuubi is that people not only want to see Naruto using more tails but some people seem like they want Naruto to completely abandon being a normal ninja and just rely on the Kyuubi for everything. See a shadow in the bushes bust out the Kyuubi and start smacking people, that kinda thing is what I was talking about not Naruto relying on the Kyuubi like he normally does.

Second thing is that I get that Naruto relies on the Kyuubi during life threatening situations. I get that, I accept that, thats what makes him "special" as Sasuke put it. This may seem contradictory to what I just said but I want Naruto to start to incorporate the Kyuubi more into his fighting style. At this point Naruto doesn't have any balance when it comes to his fighting style. Either its all Naruto or its all Kyuubi, what I mean is that I want him to not have to wait until its a life or death situation to have to rely on the Kyuubi or just when he is really angry. Its kinda hard to explain but to Naruto the Kyuubi is more of a berserker mode than part of his actual power. I want him to start using it as his own power I want him to gain some control over it, something similar to how Sasuke has incorporated the curse seal into his fighting style. I know that is not entirely possible since the Kyuubi itself is a sentient being and not just a power up like the curse seal but I hope you get what I'm saying.

Kishi evolving the relationship between Naruto and the Kyuubi is exactly what I want. What we've seen from the beginning is Naruto gets himself into a dangerous or life threatening situation and then relies on the Kyuubi and goes into somewhat of frenzy and now that he can use more of the Kyuubi it just becomes a complete berserker mode. I want that to change, I don't want the Kyuubi gone I don't even think that is possible since the entire story itself revolves around the Kyuubi.

As far as the ninja comment goes I just mean I don't want to see any Naruto 4 tail berserker modes. I mean when Naruto transformed into 4 tails he traveled within the seal so essentially there was no one in control of his body since the seal is there to prevent the Kyuubi from taking over and Naruto going inside the seal meant that he couldn't control his body then either. If Naruto gains control over the Kyuubi's chakra so that if and when he does go four tails or more he will actually be cognizant of whats going on it would be great, would be even better if it was the other way around and the Kyuubi was in control.

I don't think any of that is expecting too much, in fact that seems to be the direction Kishi is going to take Naruto in so its all good.

conquistaDan
Wed, 03-05-2008, 03:11 AM
Wow Yuki I'm beginning to wonder if you will ever understand me. What I meant about Naruto using more of the Kyuubi is that people not only want to see Naruto using more tails but some people seem like they want Naruto to completely abandon being a normal ninja and just rely on the Kyuubi for everything. See a shadow in the bushes bust out the Kyuubi and start smacking people, that kinda thing is what I was talking about not Naruto relying on the Kyuubi like he normally does.

Second thing is that I get that Naruto relies on the Kyuubi during life threatening situations. I get that, I accept that, thats what makes him "special" as Sasuke put it. This may seem contradictory to what I just said but I want Naruto to start to incorporate the Kyuubi more into his fighting style. At this point Naruto doesn't have any balance when it comes to his fighting style. Either its all Naruto or its all Kyuubi, what I mean is that I want him to not have to wait until its a life or death situation to have to rely on the Kyuubi or just when he is really angry. Its kinda hard to explain but to Naruto the Kyuubi is more of a berserker mode than part of his actual power. I want him to start using it as his own powerI want him to gain some control over it, something similar to how Sasuke has incorporated the curse seal into his fighting style. I know that is not entirely possible since the Kyuubi itself is a sentient being and not just a power up like the curse seal but I hope you get what I'm saying.

Kishi evolving the relationship between Naruto and the Kyuubi is exactly what I want. What we've seen from the beginning is Naruto gets himself into a dangerous or life threatening situation and then relies on the Kyuubi and goes into somewhat of frenzy and now that he can use more of the Kyuubi it just becomes a complete berserker mode. I want that to change, I don't want the Kyuubi gone I don't even think that is possible since the entire story itself revolves around the Kyuubi.

As far as the ninja comment goes I just mean I don't want to see any Naruto 4 tail berserker modes. I mean when Naruto transformed into 4 tails he traveled within the seal so essentially there was no one in control of his body since the seal is there to prevent the Kyuubi from taking over and Naruto going inside the seal meant that he couldn't control his body then either. If Naruto gains control over the Kyuubi's chakra so that if and when he does go four tails or more he will actually be cognizant of whats going on it would be great, would be even better if it was the other way around and the Kyuubi was in control.

I don't think any of that is expecting too much, in fact that seems to be the direction Kishi is going to take Naruto in so its all good.

Ok, see now I agree with you. I almost feel bad you had to defend yourself like that Abdula. lol Honestly. Anyway, I agree with you 100% on everything in bold that you'd said. Thats actually what I was looking for in terms of someone finally explaining this whole damn series in a nutshell and where that little storyline nugget with Kyuubi wouldshould actually go.

I also think it'd be best if Naruto learned more on controlling him. The vice versa (Kyuubi being in control) kind of freaks me out. I mean, he isn't good yet. We've only seen him want to kill and barely help Naruto in battle. That's not what Naruto needs. So personally (unless the good Kyuubi can be unlocked and controlled) I think that Naruto should always in be in control. One step further. I think he should become so close to Kyuubi, that they become almost partners in crime to protect Konoha and bring out the best in Naruto and the Fox chakra.

Heres my other take:
Once and while people get so caught up in their own almost flame like post arguments, that we forget to look at the most simple things. Heres what I mean. Just go back to the Bijuu capturing chapters All Naruto has to do (granted this is pretty big and almost obvious, but anyway) is become the same as the older Bijuu. We keep forgetting that he's really really young to have one inside of him. The girl who had the two-tailed cat demon was decent and she was even in probably in her late 20's. I mean the only example we have of a really strong one (pending Oro wasn't the 8 tailed one) was the 4 tailed Bijuu Kisame went after. It was said that it was one of Kisames most difficult battles. He had to face 4 types of elemental fusions from him. And this is Kisame folks. Not exactly an Akatsuki light weight. I heard somewhere that at only 30% he has the same amount of chakra as a 3 tailed Kyuubi Naruto. So the old man was the only one who mastered his Bijuu as far as we know. And yes I think he was stronger than Gaara was with Shukaku. Much stronger.

So I think we should only be talking about Naruto's Bijuu in the presence and remerbrance of other Bijuu's that have been caught. Yes I know Naruto has the most powerful one. But that gives more reason to why we should always compare and contrast.

Abdula
Wed, 03-05-2008, 02:41 PM
Well as far as Naruto goes I don't really compare him to the other Jinchuuriki because they were all very different and had different fighting styles and we haven't seen anything from any of them besides Gaara but if you want to compare him to anyone it would have to be Gaara, who was not only very young(the same age as Naruto) but incredibly strong. In terms of control Naruto isn't anywhere near Gaara's level. Plus when it comes to how strong Naruto should or can be because of the Kyuubi you can't really compare him to the others because Bijuu 1-8 combined < Kyuubi and that is important.

I heard somewhere that at only 30% he has the same amount of chakra as a 3 tailed Kyuubi Naruto.

I don't know where you heard that from but that is completely untrue, yes Kisame is probably the most powerful Akatsuki in terms of chakra capacity but he can't generate anywhere near that amount of power. That would mean that fully powered Kisame's strength would be on par with a fully released Kyuubi and that is just not true. We've seen Kisame at 30% already that is what he used to fight Team Gai back when they were trying to rescue Gaara. Kisame may have alot of chakra but when it comes to generating massive amounts of chakra no one can compare to a Jinchuuriki.

-Yes, I do think that the 4 tails was the strongest one we've seen so far. I don't know why Kishi chose to have that battle take place off screen but I'm hoping when the anime gets to that point we'll get to see more of him and hopefully his techniques won't be too fillerish.

Yukimura
Wed, 03-05-2008, 03:38 PM
@Abdula: Now I understand what you were talking about and I agree with what you apparently meant. You seem to have a habit of not declaring the scope with which you refer to things, which is very confusing. The way you worded your statement made it sound like you were denouncing everything involving the Kyubii and Naruto's relationship with it as boring and meaningless.

Berserker Kyubii isn't very ninja like and I would also find it boring if it kept progressing like that, however I see Kyubii fueled speed and strength boosts as great assets to Naruto's overal abilities. Super speed combined with wind chakra melee attacks would make for a an awesome combination. Though it probably wouldn't help much against genjutsu which has become a staple in high level battles recently.

Abdula
Wed, 03-05-2008, 03:45 PM
@Abdula: Now I understand what you were talking about and I agree with what you apparently meant. You seem to have a habit of not declaring the scope with which you refer to things, which is very confusing. The way you worded your statement made it sound like you were denouncing everything involving the Kyubii and Naruto's relationship with it as boring and meaningless.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Berserker Kyubii isn't very ninja like and I would also find it boring if it kept progressing like that, however I see Kyubii fueled speed and strength boosts as great assets to Naruto's overal abilities. Super speed combined with wind chakra melee attacks would make for a an awesome combination. Though it probably wouldn't help much against genjutsu which has become a staple in high level battles recently.
That is exactly what I'm talking about.

Sidnne
Wed, 03-05-2008, 03:52 PM
lol...........what?

He's assuming you're 13 and one of those people who feel its necessary to toot your own horn by posting to say "I told you so!" and let everyone know every time you're right about a prediction, not realizing that its actually less of a prediction and more so basic knowledge of the way things work in Shonen manga.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 03-05-2008, 04:51 PM
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9431/finaljq6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

that's what happens when the army lets me off a tuesday, I start making crappy MSpaint jokes.

so here's the first Sharingan Shannanigans "picture". I'm going to use it each time we get an Uchiha heavy episode that doesn't matter to the plot.

conquistaDan
Wed, 03-05-2008, 05:57 PM
He's assuming you're 13 and one of those people who feel its necessary to toot your own horn by posting to say "I told you so!" and let everyone know every time you're right about a prediction, not realizing that its actually less of a prediction and more so basic knowledge of the way things work in Shonen manga.

I understand that. But I just hate how he's said that in every time a cloak is about to come off. He seriously says it every time. We know what happens. He doesn't have to say that to us every time. That's all I'm saying.