PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 344

Kraco
Mon, 02-25-2008, 10:00 AM
Episode 344 - INP (http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=4723)

- - - - - -

Well, well, somehow after all those shots of Ryuuma's sword it's not hard to imagine we might actually be looking at Zoro's new sword. Or otherwise I don't know why they would have shown it so many times, so close and at the dead center of the picture. I mean, even Zoro's own swords aren't usually shown so carefully before some random minor battle. Of course they might have just tried to make a point of this dude being an excellent swordsman, but... well, it was such a nice looking katana that it would suit Zoro well.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 02-25-2008, 12:11 PM
Yep, thats pretty much what I was thinking too. New Zoro sword introduced today!

I wonder if the general zombies are gonna be any threat at all. They showed, like, 10 of them.

Also, Pig shield. Lol.

Assertn
Mon, 02-25-2008, 08:22 PM
- The Surprise Zombies (who were surprised)
hahaha...that's great...

RyougaZell
Mon, 02-25-2008, 10:10 PM
Even if they've done the joke several times already... I do not get tired of seeing Luffy and the others own those that scared Nami, Usopp and Chopper... Seems it was the last one though.

How the hell did the surprise zombies managed to capture Sanji?

And oh boy... more enemies.

The song was so stupid it made me laugh.

Kraco
Tue, 02-26-2008, 02:56 AM
Did they capture Sanji? I thought Sanji had just gone forward alone like he did back in Enies Lobby when he suddenly disappeared to go close the gates. I only thought he had went forward to save Nami on his own.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 02-26-2008, 04:51 AM
Did they capture Sanji? I thought Sanji had just gone forward alone like he did back in Enies Lobby when he suddenly disappeared to go close the gates.You mean like he does in every arc.

Little Garden, Alabasta, Water 7, Enies Lobby.

Every arc he gets separated from everyone else, and you forget about him cause you haven't seen him in 10 episodes and then he pops up and saves everyones shit.

RyougaZell
Tue, 02-26-2008, 10:00 AM
Well... there was this close-up to Sanji's dropped cigar. Plus the zombies where all laughing at him not being there.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 02-26-2008, 10:20 PM
i just want to mention how great oda truly is. The singing/dancing zombie scene was in the manga too and i never thought they would've animated that one frame.

Click (http://manga.mangavolume.com/Manga/One%20Piece/One%20Piece%20450/450-017.jpg)

DarthEnderX
Wed, 02-27-2008, 12:28 AM
Yeah, Thriller Bark is definitely living up to its name.

RyougaZell
Wed, 02-27-2008, 01:00 AM
I keep thinking Django should pop in this arc...
Zombies dancing at the rythmn of Django would be awesome...

Raven
Wed, 02-27-2008, 03:57 AM
Yeah, as soon as I saw the katana up close I knew Zoro would have it one day. I guess we know who Zoro's main battle will be with.
Again, laughed a lot at the surprise zombies not being scary to the five Straw Hats after being terrifying to the other three - love it!
The song was dumb but in a good way, somehow. I liked it being there for some reason. I'm being very vague.

Can't wait to see Moria!