PDA

View Full Version : Finding english subtitles for Devil May Cry

ensanguined
Fri, 02-22-2008, 09:10 PM
Hey everyone. I unfortunately just stumbled across this cool site today but had already used up nearly all of my monthly download amount on a batch Devil May Cry Anime torrent called: [POPGO][Devil_May_Cry][HDTVRip][X264_AAC][ALL]

The torrent does not have any English subtitles and nor do the .mkv files themselves. I think that AonE-Conclave has translated Devil May Cry anime episodes into English but I cannot afford to re-download them all.

Is there any I can get some English translations of these episodes as a script or something (such as the work done by the Vegapunk group with their One Piece episodes) so I can watch these POPGO versions in English?

Thanks for any help!

Buffalobiian
Fri, 02-22-2008, 09:38 PM
As you can see (http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=devil+may+cry+srt), there aren't may scripts around, let alone healthy ones. I seems waiting another month for Aone and Conclave's mp4s are your only options. I tried going to Conclave's site for you, but they've removed it and replaced it with their joint website mymenclave, which doesn't list any old conclave stuff.