Bleach Ch 311 RAW

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nsr4js

Scan From Franky House thanks to DB Hunter

Sendspace link.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x8b9fh

Knives122
Fri, 02-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Nnoitora: Oh yeah, six arms with scythes, I'm awesome
Kenpachi: Well did you know that holding a weapon with two hands makes me stronger?
Nnoitora: Nu-UH!!!
Kenpachi: Here, let me show you *fwoosh*

obake
Fri, 02-22-2008, 06:01 PM
Looks like they're going to finally show his shikai next week...

DB_Hunter
Fri, 02-22-2008, 06:17 PM
Scanlation by Franky House (http://rapidshare.com/files/94087258/Bleach_311__FH_.zip)

DB_Hunter
Fri, 02-22-2008, 06:27 PM
Double posting so people can get the scanlation without readin my comments...

I doubt Kenpachi is going to release now. I think its going to go as I predicted. Kenpachi is so badass that him just holding his sword in two hands is like a power up. There is no way they are going to make him power up 3 times in a fight, even with a released Espada.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-22-2008, 06:44 PM
"well, usually I fight wearing my left shoe on my right leg and vice-verca, and I also don't tie down my shoes, and I wear shoes three sizes larger than what I need, it's all to keep myself at your level"

just throw out the shikai and win this fight already, Kenpachi.
Noritora isn't even a real 'villian',,, he's just a goffer of the bad dudes.

darkshadow
Fri, 02-22-2008, 07:02 PM
well it isnt that rediculous actually, it IS so much harder to fight with one hand, 2 handed blows increase the power exponentionally, it is only now i realize kenpachi has been fighting one handed all this time, pretty crazy.

Inazuma
Fri, 02-22-2008, 07:18 PM
That 18/19 double page with Kenpachi swinging both hand on his sword is kickass.

Hope someone'll get some colored art out of it.

But hey, eve if he doesn't release shit, and beat the Noitra with both hands, I'll be happy.

michelous
Fri, 02-22-2008, 09:27 PM
Looks like they're going to finally show his shikai next week...

no i am thinking bankai because like ichigo he is so powerful his sword is auto-released

EpyonNext
Fri, 02-22-2008, 11:43 PM
I'm thinking Ken is just going to play whack-a-mole with nori's head for the gg.

Abdula
Sat, 02-23-2008, 12:01 AM
Did I mention how much I wanted this arc to end. What the hell ever happened to quick clean battles. I don't give a damn whether Zaraki has a release or not or whether its shikai or bankai but what the hell. After all this goddamn time, I mean just how long has this arc been going on for, I read this crap go through 8 pgs of no dialogue and not being able to tell what the hell is going on other than my assumption that they are slashing each other to pieces just for this goddamn idiot to hold his sword with two hands talking some bull about Kendo. This can't be happening right, this can't be Bleach.

joker-kun
Sat, 02-23-2008, 06:00 AM
Zaraki's fight = epic fail.
It has sucked. He gets knocked down, and cut... he jumps back up with a smile! Now his ground breaking ace in the hole his holding his sword with two hands? I don't care if it makes sense, did it really need to waste an entire chapter on that?

"I guess if I keep getting cut i'll die... (what impeccable insight) I better use two hands on my sword" <--- that took up 18 pages.

This whole arc has been lacking. For one thing it was said earlier that supposedly Vastro's or whatever they are (whatever the Espada are) are as powerful or more powerful than captains. Not only do the Espada have that, but they're also Arrancar. Yet we have seen what? Four killed so far? Atleast Byakuya's was semi quick (even though the Espada's release was retarded).

How about the names? I think Jaredster said it perfect in IRC:

[03:24:16] ‹ +Jaredster › Oderschvank... Nnoitra Jiruga... Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
[03:24:20] ‹ +Jaredster › seriously wtf
[03:24:38] ‹ +Jaredster › he just mashed on his keyboard
[03:24:42] ‹ +Jaredster › and got those

The names combined with the absolute horrible releases (one was a fucking blob of excess vagina skin) this whole Arc has been a failure. Blach has been steadily going downhill since the introduction and soul society arc, but this is just ridiculous.

Chiodos
Sat, 02-23-2008, 05:50 PM
It's such a pity, considering this manga was quite interesting. But then they just went rins and repeat, cut and small talk.

Fucking shame.

Reading this wimpy battles makes me think that they have to do a 3 hours special in the animw or they'll break the mood. I mean, watching this shit for 3 weeks?

No....

Xyches
Mon, 02-25-2008, 06:46 PM
Did I mention how much I wanted this arc to end. What the hell ever happened to quick clean battles. I don't give a damn whether Zaraki has a release or not or whether its shikai or bankai but what the hell. After all this goddamn time, I mean just how long has this arc been going on for, I read this crap go through 8 pgs of no dialogue and not being able to tell what the hell is going on other than my assumption that they are slashing each other to pieces just for this goddamn idiot to hold his sword with two hands talking some bull about Kendo. This can't be happening right, this can't be Bleach.

Well we have to wait for Kenpachi to use his right foot with both hands before the fight will end.

Inazuma
Tue, 02-26-2008, 09:02 AM
Everyone is agreeing on the fact that the pace got slowed down by some market salesman advisor fuckup. Now, for a Gundamn show to overthrow Bleach in terms of quality and pacing, things are going really wrong.

Chiodos
Wed, 02-27-2008, 05:22 AM
And the anime is dangerously close.
But hey, the fillers will problaby be about random Hollows on a picninc in Hueco Mundo.

Lies......

I'll bet Yachiru will do the finish blow on Nnoitora.

Inazuma
Wed, 02-27-2008, 10:49 AM
No one wants to see Kenpachi's release (Shikai, bankai whatever)

But Yachiru's bankai would be Gooooooood

animus
Wed, 02-27-2008, 03:11 PM
No one wants to see Kenpachi's release (Shikai, bankai whatever)

But Yachiru's bankai would be Gooooooood

Speak for yourself.

Chiodos
Wed, 02-27-2008, 04:53 PM
The only thing I see as Yachirus release is a tiny lolipop that shoots colourfull stars at the oppnonent. But hey, size doesn't matter, as long as how you know how to use it, right?

What I really, really, REALLY want is this serie to progress in a interersting way. I don't care about this arc, as long as they do it FINE not just copy the damn shit SS Arc all over again.

Fucking rins and repeat. Hope the writer didn't give the script to his wife. (If anyone knows what I mean)

Inazuma
Wed, 02-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Speak for yourself.

O rly ? If Kenpachi goes Bankai, basically, Bleach ends, because no matter what comes next Kenpachi will just be so powerfull, that even Bankai Ichigo vs. Kenpachi Bankai would be the most meaningless fight ever. Kubo would have to give everyone (goodguy badguys included) some MAJOR powerup so every other char could just keep up and not be crushed by his reiatsu.

I think that Kenpachi being badass without any release is his trademark. He being able to solo anyone else on earth without release makes him Kenpachi-ish.

Chiodos
Fri, 02-29-2008, 07:42 AM
And becuse it's his trademark Kishi comes with wierd shit as "If I use BOTH of my hands, the cut gets stronger! : D"....

I know it's true but still....
Atleast he didn't use the "If I use two swords, then that means double damage!!"...