Fresh off the block

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/takadanama5/8849d438.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/takadanama5/8853f779.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/takadanama5/8871e018.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/takadanama5/888548a8.jpg

Enjoy

poopdeville
Tue, 02-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Is that dude choking his chicken to Naruto?

Assertn
Wed, 02-20-2008, 03:09 AM
these were actually out yesterday

chet_chetty
Wed, 02-20-2008, 03:15 PM
actually monday oddly enough

Yukimura
Wed, 02-20-2008, 06:36 PM
Is it really that odd? Weekly Shounen Jump comes out on Monday and digital cameras came out in the 90's. Add in a person living in Japan and an internet connection and poof, spoiler pics.

If only the person living in Japan could take better pictures...or the links still worked then maybe we'd have something to talk about.

chet_chetty
Thu, 02-21-2008, 02:15 AM
then in that case, it is not so odd. i didnt know what day new Shounen Jump issues are released and wednesday is usually the earliest posters on english forums post scans. it's not my credit to take so I'll post the link I saw these spoiler pics on monday. there's some translation as well.

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25857

Garhert
Thu, 02-21-2008, 04:45 AM
All in all it's a good fight. Some expected more but I think it's good, that they aren't in a much higher leage than the other characters.

But if Itachi's near death, why Zetsu won't help him? They are both in Akatsuki and should help each other or not?

Chojin
Thu, 02-21-2008, 05:06 AM
But if Itachi's near death, why Zetsu won't help him? They are both in Akatsuki and should help each other or not?

possibly because he wants to overthrow tobi or whatever his name is - and he might have an alliegance (sp) to him.

Garhert
Thu, 02-21-2008, 06:11 AM
possibly because he wants to overthrow tobi or whatever his name is - and he might have an alliegance (sp) to him.

Who do you mean by overthrow Madara (Tobi) .... Itachi? So you think he wants to beat Sasuke alone for Madara? :confused:

kaniskii
Thu, 02-21-2008, 10:36 AM
Who do you mean by overthrow Madara (Tobi) .... Itachi? So you think he wants to beat Sasuke alone for Madara? :confused:

Read the last few chapters bud. If you have, maybe you have and just did not fully understand, but thats exactly what Itachi wants.

He says that Tobi is weak, and he wants Sasuke's eyes to make him strong enough to do it.

Garhert
Thu, 02-21-2008, 11:19 AM
I know, I know. But that's not the point. I don't say Itachi doesn't want Sasuke to get stronger than Madara. I mean, why Zetsu won't help Itachi to defeat Sasuke...? That has nothing to do with the "Itachi vs Marada arc". That's why I said "So you think he wants to beat Sasuke alone for Madara?"

Read post #7 and #8 again. Maybe I wrote something wrong in the text because my english isn't really good, but I think the meaning is clear... not?

Yukimura
Thu, 02-21-2008, 01:10 PM
It appears that Zetsu is allied with Tobi/Madara. Zetsu would have no reason to help Itachi, since he knows Itachi wants to kill his ally Tobi. If Sasuke kills Itachi he may or may not go after Tobi, but if Itachi kills Sasuke he will definitely come after Tobi which would be bad, hence no help.

Garhert
Thu, 02-21-2008, 02:12 PM
Hehe... so if Sasuke kills Itachi, Zetsu will give him the rest. And Tobi dies in the battle against Konoha ==> No Uchihas in Naruto :p

Yukimura
Thu, 02-21-2008, 02:47 PM
The rest of what? If Sasuke kills Itachi I suspect Zetsu would just go back and report to Pein what happened. Sasuke has no clue where Tobi is or where the Akatsuki hideouts are so he's not likely to ever find Tobi if he does decide to go after him.

Garhert
Thu, 02-21-2008, 04:44 PM
With "give him the rest" I mean kill him. We say that in our language... I thought it means the same in english ^^
Well, we don't know whether Zetsu has any fight abilities or not. But if he has some, he should kill Sasuke to "protect" Tobi. So there wouldn't be any enemies from the Uchiha clan.

poopdeville
Thu, 02-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Zetsu would have no reason to help Itachi, since he knows Itachi wants to kill his ally Tobi.

He does? Didn't Itachi explain all of this to Sasuke using genjutsu?

joker-kun
Thu, 02-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Madara (Tobi) knows what's going on with Sasuke and Itachi. He even went out of his way to stop the Leaf ninjas. He has also talked about Sasuke; I can't think of exact words, but when he was sitting on the statue he said something about remaining a snake or becoming a raven or something. My point being is if Madara wanted Sasuke dead, he would do it himself. He for whatever reason (In my opinion), wants whichever brother is stronger, or just doesn't want to kill Sasuke for some reason. he doesn't consider Sasuke a risk, he's continuing to play his game. There is no reason he would have Zetsu come in for the kill on a chakraless beaten Sasuke. If you recall Zetsu wasn't even originally going to go there until his other half said so.

RyougaZell
Fri, 02-22-2008, 10:42 AM
Chinese 390
http://www.mediafire.com/?8yjdottm45j

Bleach4Me
Fri, 02-22-2008, 11:44 AM
English Translation
http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=14135466&postcount=1

Yukimura
Fri, 02-22-2008, 02:20 PM
Scanalation links from Franky-House (http://www.franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3027)

Gotta love those 'that' jutsu's

Mkadoza
Fri, 02-22-2008, 02:39 PM
Madara (Tobi) knows what's going on with Sasuke and Itachi. He even went out of his way to stop the Leaf ninjas. He has also talked about Sasuke; I can't think of exact words, but when he was sitting on the statue he said something about remaining a snake or becoming a raven or something. My point being is if Madara wanted Sasuke dead, he would do it himself. He for whatever reason (In my opinion), wants whichever brother is stronger, or just doesn't want to kill Sasuke for some reason. he doesn't consider Sasuke a risk, he's continuing to play his game. There is no reason he would have Zetsu come in for the kill on a chakraless beaten Sasuke. If you recall Zetsu wasn't even originally going to go there until his other half said so.

I completely agree. We can gather that Madara wants to maximize the strength of one of these brothers, for what reason I don't know, but do you think that if Sasuke kills Itachi, there will be some type of jutsu acquisition? Considering the relationship-based nature of gaining the mangekyou, is it possible that Madara wants Sasuke to kill Itachi for this reason? And I'm still curious as to what Pein's role in all of this is.

Also looking forward to seeing what Sasuke's that jutsu is, and based on the build up, I'm betting its lightning based.

Abdula
Fri, 02-22-2008, 02:46 PM
I don't know what to make of this. Sasuke makes Tsukiyomi useless and then he uses a goddamn substitution on Ameterasu albeit Oro's trumped up substitution jutsu and now he admits that he is completely out of chakra but yet he is about to use "that jutsu" which he claims like Amaterasu is unavoidable. Something is just wrong here.

At least this battle hopefully, barring intervention, will be over next week, hopefully.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Very simple, Madare wants to level up (amplify, multipie, stack-up, boost, combine) his EMSharingan with another EMSharingan, there's no limit to how many lame power-ups the sharingan has by piting one uchiha against another.
here's an example. (http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070330)

anyways, the good part of the chapter is that Sasuke finally lost his duck wings, and if we're lucky, he won't have them on anymore.
the bad part, of course, is that they're still alive, both of them. this is not the battle we were looking for.
when we get a chapter about the other battles, it'd be a sign the battle is almost over, the studio is going to milk this battle-complex for all it's worth, an entire year which will end with the bad guys running away.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 02-22-2008, 03:10 PM
I suspect that the last fire jutsu that he used is somewhere up in the sky, becoming stronger or some shit like that and will rain down on Itachi when Sasuke commands it to.

Xyches
Fri, 02-22-2008, 03:30 PM
As much as I hate to say it I think Itachi is done.

Would have liked to have seen more from him.

My guess he runs away and Madara kills him.

Abdula
Fri, 02-22-2008, 03:41 PM
Itachi run really? Everything both Itachi and Sasuke have done has lead to this, so either Itachi kills Sasuke or Sasuke kills Itachi. Itachi's whole purpose was to take Sasuke's eyes so he could surpass Madara if he fails I'm sure he would be willing to die same for Sasuke. Failure means death and I highly doubt Kishi made us sit through this entire battle just to have one of them run away.

Knives122
Fri, 02-22-2008, 03:59 PM
Failure means death and I highly doubt Kishi made us sit through this entire battle just to have one of them run away.

You just described what Rumiko has been doing for 10 years with inuyasha. I highly doubt Kishimoto would stoop that low.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-22-2008, 04:03 PM
that's just kicking a dead body.. there's a time and a place for everything, and that belongs to the inuyasha thread in the manga section...

Abdula
Fri, 02-22-2008, 04:05 PM
I shed a tear everytime someone mentions Inuyasha. I would be happy if Itachi does some incredible new jutsu that no one has ever seen and insta-kills Sasuke to make up for him getting totally embarrassed earlier because seriously I haven't seen such a one sided fight in Naruto since Gaara was owning people during the Chuunin exams.

joker-kun
Fri, 02-22-2008, 04:15 PM
I am going to actually 'lol' if Sasuke calls out a "thunderbolt no jutsu". Only thing better is if it is in the shape of Pikachu.

In all honesty I don't mind how the fight has progressed. We have found out that Madara helped out with the assasination of the clan; meaning Itachi isn't as god-like as we once thought. That combined with his dumb arrogant ass and (from what it seems) always sitting there emotionless and taking his enemies out with Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu he deserves to be going blind. Guess he should have used his other who-knows-how-many jutsu's to take out some of his enemies instead of not stfu about MS. Think he would have learned from Madara.

Granted; it is a little lame that he didn't learn from Madara, but I think this battle is more "realistic" (in the Narutoverse) than alot of people have allowed it to be.

Maybe the mistake isn't so much in the assumption that Sasuke is god-like, but in the assumption most people made about Itachi being god-like. Team 7 seems to be almost on par with Akatsuki members (aside from Pein, and Madara, MAYBE POSSIBLY Zetsu, I don't think Konan is strong at all, I just think she is Pein's bitch, and he has some emotional attatchment to her). Saskura beat a member (with help). if it were not for the fact he had six lives, Naruto would have killed a member. Hell Shikamaru even killed one pretty much on his own, so the fact of Itachi being an Akatsuki really doens't hold too much importance anymore.

Abdula
Fri, 02-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Its Naruto so theoretically anyone can beat anyone.

My problem is exactly what you mentioned, not that Sasuke is winning because thats what I expected but Itachi is completely dumb. The dude should easily know hundreds of techniques and from what I've seen of him he should be able to handle Sasuke atleast as far as taijutsu goes.

Instead of using any of those techniques he chose to only use MS which was not only predictable but it was exactly what Sasuke wanted. He already knew of Itachi's MS, he had experienced Tsukiyomi multiple times and was prepared to face Amaterasu. He pretty much begged Itachi to use MS against him because he knew he was prepared for it and that defeating it was his best chance at defeating Itachi.

Arrogant Itachi however got goaded into using MS and once Sasuke was able to nullify or counter it not only was his chakra depleted, but he is almost completely blind now, his eyes are bleeding and his reflexes are shot to shit. After their little genjutsu exchange in the beginning I really expected this to turn into a battle of high speed taijutsu, some quick well executed and well timed ninjutsus and a shit load of counters and fire techniques but no.

All Itachi did was get goaded into using MS over and over again and he became pretty much a one trick pony. I mean even dumbass Naruto figured out that you can't keep using the same techniques over and over again and you can't show your opponent all your cards. I mean isn't that what he told Kiba back when he beat him, even though Naruto himself doesn't listen to his own words but thats for another time.

Anyway I just expected better from Itachi, what happened to the guy who countered Kurenai's genjutsu, who used that water technique against Kakashi and exploding shadow clones although none of these could or would have worked here but I trust you see my point. I mean what the hell happened to the guy who fought Naruto and Kakashi using only 30% of his chakra and without MS no less. If he had acted like a regular ninja and not relied on MS so much I think we would have had a completely different battle.

I give all the credit in the world to Sasuke for not only becoming that strong but actually planning out this battle before hand and duping Itachi into using MS so much. He knew he was at a severe disadvantage going against Itachi but he planned and compensated for it. Itachi on the other hand was just relying on the fact that he is more experienced than Sasuke and had his MS to rely on but the dumbass got punk'd and he really should have known better.

Anyway Sasuke acted like a real ninja and he deserves to win this and I like that Kishi conveniently got rid of his wings hopefully we'll never see those thing again, hopefully.

-Isn't this the same strategy Sasuke used when he fought Naruto, he even used the same techniques? Well at least he is consistent.

DDBen
Fri, 02-22-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm still really disliking this entire fight I can agree with Abdula that Sasuke at this point will win because he planned it out but my real issue with this fight is there is nothing new in it. Sure next chapter Sasuke has some kind of finishing move to use but upto this point we have seen absolutely nothing new from either side in this highly anticipated fight. On top of that Itachi is only using things we have seen him do before with no trump card and frankly he's fighting like a retarded Genin at this point.

I also Agree Sasuke's wings need to be gone for good he really has to have paid some sort of price for this victory and the fact he could only use one in this chapter gives me hope this one is also gone. Of course I still am worried about what those wings were made of that is no big deal he lost a huge part of his own mass.

toonice714
Fri, 02-22-2008, 06:24 PM
hahahahahahaha sasuke is gong to reproduce a move?!?! hahahahahaha i hope you all know the unbeatable move he is going to use. lol its the rasengan! lol! how pissed would you all be if he used a naruto trademark with the last bit of his chakra. I think i might laugh so hard i would cry.

SilentSnake
Fri, 02-22-2008, 06:37 PM
oh come on, you still haven't figured it out??

it's obvious that it's sennen goroshi combined with chidori...

the unavoidable part of the move is just bluffing to crush last pieces of hope Itachi holds.

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 02-22-2008, 07:22 PM
If I'm not mistaken, and by the looks of it this new jutsu is coming from sky. With all that cloud and crap building up. Now my point is wut if itachi decides he'll go under ground? Would the jutsu still be unavoidable? afterall sasuke pretty much did the same thing.

Can some1 also tell me when was it stated that sharingan can sense how much chakra a person has left? or is that a mistranslation?

Sidnne
Fri, 02-22-2008, 07:44 PM
hahahahahahaha sasuke is gong to reproduce a move?!?! hahahahahaha i hope you all know the unbeatable move he is going to use. lol its the rasengan! lol! how pissed would you all be if he used a naruto trademark with the last bit of his chakra. I think i might laugh so hard i would cry.

Ummm... no. You misread. Sasuke is not going to reproduce a move. He said he is going to reproduce his vision of Itachi's death.

toonice714
Fri, 02-22-2008, 09:29 PM
whoops....well it would be hilarious if he did rasengan.. XD

Y
Fri, 02-22-2008, 10:39 PM
I don't get it; did people just now figure out Itachi is a shitty fighter? He used two Tsukuyomis and Amaterasu in previous appearances to do basically nothing productive. He rarely actually gets in and mixes it up with his opponents (and in fact never seemed to care about his supposed goal of capturing Naruto very much). In the intervening years since the end of the pre-Shippuden era Itachi used Mangekyou Sharingan enough times to permanently damage his eyesight in situations that obviously did nothing to further his goals.

I guess people are disappointed that Sasuke's cunning, guile, and deals for power actually succeeded. In that case, keep in mind that it still looks an awful lot like Itachi is trying to deliberately lose to Sasuke in a way that he won't see as a concession.

Abdula
Fri, 02-22-2008, 11:31 PM
I won't put that beyond him, you never really know what that guy's real motivations are, in any case it doesn't really matter. I don't think he is a shitty fighter the dude just never seems interested in actually fighting which I suppose is why he favors genjutsu so much. He justs seems lazy so he tries to end battles as quickly as possible. I guess thats why they partnered him with Kisame because they are complete opposites in that regard.

Speaking of Kisame, where the hell is my Hidden Mist Swordsmen battle, frankly I was looking forward to that battle more than I was this one.

Can some1 also tell me when was it stated that sharingan can sense how much chakra a person has left? or is that a mistranslation?

The sharingan can see chakra itself it can't actually "sense" how much chakra a person has left. Think of it kinda like the Byakugan but the Byakugan can only see "the flow of chakra" where as the sharingan "gives chakra color" so I suppose one would be able to tell how much chakra a person has left simply by looking at the amount of chakra that surrounds them. It was mentioned a few times, the first time I remember it being mentioned was when Naruto fought Sasuke in the Valley of End but I'm sure it was mentioned before then as well.

February
Sat, 02-23-2008, 12:43 AM
The first few pages with Amaretsu was really confusing at first because I'm bad at reading manga but overall, I thought this fight is progressing pretty well. I love how Itachi's bloodied MS looks and Sasuke's cursed seal visual effect.
I really like how Sasuke can use lots of Orochimaru's techniques now, I hope to see a Oro'd Kabuto fight Sasuke, they will probably use lots of similiar techniques.
Zetsu having 2 personality made him a perfect commentator for this fight, one can explain while the other side can ask questions that makes the readers wonder.
I really enjoyed the cursed seal level 2 look for Sasuke in the manga, but in the anime, he looks too purple to look cool.
And finally, I'm really curious to see the final jutsu, I bet its something ground-breaking...maybe Sasuke finally reveals that he can use MS or something, and he says there are other ways to gain it (unlikely but would be interesting)

poopdeville
Sat, 02-23-2008, 01:43 AM

It actually makes sense to use a Rasengan variant. Sasuke's chakra control has improved to the point where it wouldn't require much chakra to make a Rasengan as big as Jiraiya's Giant Rasengan. And if he uses elemental chakra, he could fill the thing with electricity too. Such a Rasen-dori would melt through Itachi with ease, unavoidably in a confined space.

Abdula
Sat, 02-23-2008, 01:45 AM
Please please I will ask that no one ever speak of Sasuke+Rasengan ever ever again.

SilentSnake
Sat, 02-23-2008, 09:02 AM
There is nothing in rasengan that makes it hard to avoid, it doesn't even require speed like chidori does so this is complete and utter bull...

It can be sth with lightning, it can be sth out of the ordinary, it can be crap chidori variation, but it's not rasengan :P

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-23-2008, 09:28 AM
Well look it has to be something that doesn't require any more chakra now, since Sasuke doesn't have any left. You know however jutsu's need chakra, so it must mean it is something Sasuke has been building up to over the course of the fight. And that happens to link in with one of the very earliest explainations given to Team 7 by Kakashi about how ninja's fight - namely they fight each other but during the course of the fight they gather their chakra for their jutsu attack.

SilentSnake
Sat, 02-23-2008, 09:35 AM
Kishi doesn't care if they are out of chakra or not - presumably finishing blow for Itachi has to be BIG. They always say they are out of chakra to scare us but jutsus still come :P

Carnage
Sat, 02-23-2008, 11:58 AM
I don't think this move takes much chakra, considering the rain clouds hovering over the them...Im guessing he's going to gather lightning out of the clouds and have them strike Itachi.

toonice714
Sat, 02-23-2008, 12:44 PM
i was totally joking about the rasengan thing. He is going to use "that jutsu" that oro told him not to use. Maybe its a kinjutsu that will sap his strength/life energy or seal one of his sharingan(unlikely).

......or a giant rasengan will fall from the sky lol...

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-23-2008, 12:52 PM
he is going to use the curse seal connection with Juugo to power up at the expence of Juugo's life, and in the middle he'll have a remincing chapter about the 'hebi' team and team 7, and then he'll stop the power up to save Juugo's life, thus redeeming himself as a 'good guy'. and when Itachi sees this, he'll get all soft and teary and give up his EMSharingan and give it to Sasuke, revealing that he's secretly a good guy and only Sasuke can kill Madare.

honestly, it'd be one of the stupider ways to end this fight, but totally worth it.

Rikudo
Sat, 02-23-2008, 01:56 PM
I think Sasuke will reveal his third sharingan,.............in his penis. He will shoot Itachi in the eye with some sticky stuff and blind him for good.

Abdula
Sat, 02-23-2008, 02:30 PM
Can't you guys atleast try to be serious if you want to post utter bull do it somewhere else.

I have no idea what "that jutsu" could possible be but given the way Sasuke described it and the visuals Kishi deliberately gave us of the cloud formations above them, I would say that a lightning jutsu that he has been gathering since the very beginning would be plausible but I doubt that would work against Itachi and given the Sharingan's ability to see chakra I think if Sasuke were actually doing something like that Itachi would have noticed by now or atleast Zetsu.

poopdeville
Sat, 02-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Ya guyz the internet, and Naruto especially, is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Naruto_RNG
Sat, 02-23-2008, 03:41 PM
man I understand now why ppl are pissed about random sharingan upgrade. Now it can c chakra. wut ever happened to copy wheel eye.

anyway if wut Abdula says come true, that would be a bigger bull then when sasuke broke out of tuski. He had all the power to fend of Itachi's attacks and gather chakra for this attack at the same time? and when are we going to c CS side effects?

joker-kun
Sat, 02-23-2008, 03:45 PM
man I understand now why ppl are pissed about random sharingan upgrade. Now it can c chakra. wut ever happened to copy wheel eye.

anyway if wut Abdula says come true, that would be a bigger bull then when sasuke broke out of tuski. He had all the power to fend of Itachi's attacks and gather chakra for this attack at the same time? and when are we going to c CS side effects?

I doubt we will. It has been stated that Sasuke has mastered his CS, and this is shown with his multiple partial transformations, so I doubt he suffers from side effects anymore, and if he does they're probably minor.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-23-2008, 03:53 PM
Well, the sound four (five) had to rest after using the level 2 Curse seal, and they probably mastered it properly.
sure, maybe they didn't have three years, and were apprantly complete losers (we should have a disscusion about them, sometime), but they couldn't have been THAT bad. and they probably weren't as damaged in the fight as Sasuke is.

Refernce: chapter 186, way back!

Abdula
Sat, 02-23-2008, 03:57 PM
Yeah Kishi just introduced a new plot device to remove his old one. Partial transformation negates CS side effects. I think the only reason he introduced side effects in the first place was the limit the abilities of the CS user, namely Sasuke in his fight with Naruto, so they wouldn't just transform and start owning people from the beginning of a battle.

Where were you when Sasuke was watching Deidara's miniature bombs flow around in his own bloodstream.

- You know Rikudo if you're going to be that kinda poster you could atleast try to make your posts funny or entertaining a la DBZ

Rikudo
Sat, 02-23-2008, 03:59 PM
Can't you guys atleast try to be serious if you want to post utter bull do it somewhere else.

I have no idea what "that jutsu" could possible be but given the way Sasuke described it and the visuals Kishi deliberately gave us of the cloud formations above them, I would say that a lightning jutsu that he has been gathering since the very beginning would be plausible but I doubt that would work against Itachi and given the Sharingan's ability to see chakra I think if Sasuke were actually doing something like that Itachi would have noticed by now or atleast Zetsu.

Atleast Itachi have 3 other options if he can't be a ninja anymore. He can either be a taxi driver, a call-center tech support or a 7-eleven attendant. "Thank you! come again."

Chiodos
Sat, 02-23-2008, 06:01 PM
So if "that jutsu" has to do something with the clouds/rain, then what if it wasnt raining at all? Did Sasuke wait 'til rainy day to achieve his ultimate lifetime goal?

No...
Damn shit.

Does CS drain chackra?
Can Sasuke use Orochimarus chackra? Considering that he seems to be able to use alot of stuff that he got in his pocket...so..

UChessmaster
Sat, 02-23-2008, 10:40 PM
what if the clouds means paine is coming to introduce the ending plot twist of this fight?

Tobydelaroka
Sun, 02-24-2008, 03:14 AM
LOL @ Rikudo

I'm guessing.. must be some sort type of chidori will come from the cloud!
just imagine... damn..!

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5530/65698287qg8.png

Tenbatsu
Sun, 02-24-2008, 06:32 AM
Sasuke won't be able to mix lightning elemental chakra with rasengan, didn't kakashi or someone try it already and said that only wind chakra works with rasengan?

Raven
Sun, 02-24-2008, 06:49 AM
The final jutsu will just be some big-ass Chidori from the sky. Nothing special. Itachi will probably die, which will suck.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 02-24-2008, 08:35 AM
I'm still holding out for Itachi just walking up calmly behind an exhausted Sasuke and saying well done, you passed the test. Now we can go fight Madara together, who was a the real guy responsible for killing our clan.

Maybe thats why he is fighting Sasuke with only the MS... he knows that Sasuke has been training with Oro and has faced many other types of jutsu, but only he can train in him in using the Sharingan. If Sasuke cannot meet the required standards, then he is not going to be able to fight Madara.

The only thing that complicates this theory is Madara's role... why is he still letting Sasuke live? Afterall, even if Itachi turns out to be en evil killer and Sasuke defeats him, Itachi will tell Sasuke that Madara was involved as well. That would mean Sasuke goes after Madara then. Does that mean Madara believes that even if that happens he will simply take Sasuke out, or do a Emperor Palpatine one and say join me by my side instead of your brother?

Garhert
Sun, 02-24-2008, 10:16 AM
We don't know much about Madara. We just know, that he wants Naruto at the moment. He was Itachis mentor, but how is the relationship now between them? Someone wrote that Marada wants that Itachi gets the EMS, take him over and gets a further upgrade of his eye(s). That would be lame but possible. In that case he hasn't any reason to kill Sasuke.

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 02-24-2008, 01:11 PM
I thought showing sasuke's vein filled with those nano bombs was for us the readers, not sasuke actually looking at them. oh well.
Sasuke can't put any of his elemental affinity in rasengan. Its impossible for him to do that. If we go few chapters back, kakashi or naruto explained why it can't be done.
The crappy part about sasuke and oro fusion is from now kishi is free to make sasuke beat any1 without siting where he got that jutsu, casue he can explain it with the fusion.

Abdula
Sun, 02-24-2008, 02:16 PM
What did I say about the Sasuke rasengan talk and Sasuke didn't need to have absorbed Oro to be able to do his jutsu I mean Oro was teaching him for three years either way it doesn't matter.

Garhert
Sun, 02-24-2008, 02:25 PM
Right, he don't need Oro to do "that Jutsu". If it's the same Jutsu as when he wanted to kill Naruto in the hideout he don't need Oro. But he got some Jutsus from him that's right... like Kawarimi or "snake-attacks". But that doesn't make him unstoppable.

Chiodos
Mon, 02-25-2008, 02:58 PM
Still, doesn't jutsu has the requirement of Chackra?

Oh well, Itachi's eyes tell lies, asuming that they have gone bad that they're now messing with him.

Garhert
Tue, 02-26-2008, 03:42 AM
You don't know that type of jutsu it is. He said that he prepaired it so it may be something u just have to release without needing much of your Chakra.

Uberbaka
Tue, 02-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Maybe it's just a really pointy stick.

HachimonTonkou
Wed, 02-27-2008, 02:48 AM
throughout this entire battle, i'm surprised that neither the rest of Hebi or Kisame have jumped in to save either parties. I don't think Kisame is going to let his partner die lightly, Akatsuki still needs their members so I'm guessing he's going to jump in at the last minute with Itachi over his shoulder saying

"hey you're strong now, better luck next time chump" and fly away in a yellow zipping cloud...or was that another show...

Garhert
Wed, 02-27-2008, 04:05 AM
If Hebi would help sasuke he would kill them. And Kisame has to fight Suigetsu now!

Chiodos
Wed, 02-27-2008, 05:17 AM
Wich leaves no one around to save poor damnshit Itachi. Wich gives, is this really teh end of Itachi?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 02-27-2008, 10:35 AM
Kisame has to fight Suigetsu??? Is that even going to be a fight? Come one, Sasuke just picked up a bunch of retards to make his team, he didn't suddenly come up with a new and improved version of Akatsuki. I hope Kisame massacres that little twit.

Abdula
Wed, 02-27-2008, 11:10 AM
throughout this entire battle, i'm surprised that neither the rest of Hebi or Kisame have jumped in to save either parties. I don't think Kisame is going to let his partner die lightly, Akatsuki still needs their members so I'm guessing he's going to jump in at the last minute with Itachi over his shoulder saying

"hey you're strong now, better luck next time chump" and fly away in a yellow zipping cloud...or was that another show...

When have you ever seen the Akatsuki members even attempt to help each other. If Itachi dies Itachi dies no one is going to try and save him. They are goddamn villains not stupid leaf ninjas playing buddy buddy.

-Besides doesn't Kisame live by Jaku-niku-kyou-shoku - Survival of the Fittest.

Chiodos
Wed, 02-27-2008, 02:11 PM
Actually, I think that Suigetsu vs Kisame is even worse setup than this Itachi vs Sasuke. even how bullshit the battle seems for some, this is even worse.

But hey, we haven't really seen what he can do but still, if he wins, it will mean that Team Gai seems even less.