PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 342

DarthEnderX
Tue, 02-12-2008, 01:29 AM
Out by Instantz:

http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=4465

DarthEnderX
Tue, 02-12-2008, 01:31 AM
Hmm, Brook's evil twin? He looks like he might still have some flesh on his bones.

Also, the 600million attack was pure ownage.

Kraco
Tue, 02-12-2008, 03:01 AM
I liked the scene where Luffy tried to gently push the zombie back into his grave, as if it was an accident that was bringing him up from there.

It's really nice how there's such a big contrast between how Nami's group reacts to all these things and how Luffy's group does.

Assertn
Tue, 02-12-2008, 04:33 AM
I liked the scene where Luffy tried to gently push the zombie back into his grave, as if it was an accident that was bringing him up from there.

It's really nice how there's such a big contrast between how Nami's group reacts to all these things and how Luffy's group does.

Ahaha yeah....definitely the best part
Seeing zoro apologizing for being born was pretty good too though.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 02-12-2008, 01:14 PM
I think this is one of those few occasion where i prefer the anime version compare to the manga. These chapters just didn't felt that great when i first read them in the manga but now that i'm actually watching the anime i realize how brilliant they really are.

I only mention this because a lot of people (me included) thought this arc was a bit weak but i suppose having a slow progression of 18 pages a week somewhat killed the enjoyment.

animus
Tue, 02-12-2008, 02:06 PM
I think this is one of those few occasion where i prefer the anime version compare to the manga. These chapters just didn't felt that great when i first read them in the manga but now that i'm actually watching the anime i realize how brilliant they really are.

I only mention this because a lot of people (me included) thought this arc was a bit weak but i suppose having a slow progression of 18 pages a week somewhat killed the enjoyment.

In total agreeance.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 02-12-2008, 04:37 PM
I can see how this wouldn't be that great in the manga. Most of this arc so far hinges on comedic timing. Since none of the badguys have been shown to be particularly powerful so far.

Assertn
Tue, 02-12-2008, 06:55 PM
I dunno....portraying the whole luffy pushing the zombie underground scene in just two frames in the manga was rather comedic in its own sense.

The frustrating part was it took twice as long to get to the part where luffy's group explored the island.