PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 159

Killa-Eyez
Wed, 02-06-2008, 08:19 PM
159 (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b159.torrent) by DoucheBags. :p

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-07-2008, 05:12 AM
Episode okay.

Whats his name with the doublemoon swords. Says he's the strongest Arrancar. I wonder what number he actually is.

Kraco
Thu, 02-07-2008, 09:52 AM
A largely worthless episode. I'm growing tired of the stupid sidekick Arrancars following the heroes. I suppose that's why I kept skipping during this episode and for the first time since this manga based arc started I was thinking of dropping Bleach. And this is coming from somebody who dutifully watched even all the doll and Bounto fillers. I wish they kept these baka-arrancars around so that the Espada would kill them and generate some sort of lost (theoretically; I think for great many a viewer it would be a moment of joy), but deep down I know they aren't going to off them, and I'll need to suffer them as long as this arc continues.

The only good part was the fate of Renji's bankai. That should make things interesting. Renji never seemed much more of a thinking fighter than Ichigo but this fight should finally teach him other ways than the direct confrontation by force.

Chiodos
Fri, 02-08-2008, 06:11 AM
Episode okay.

Whats his name with the doublemoon swords. Says he's the strongest Arrancar. I wonder what number he actually is.

It's Nnoitora ^^! Number....I don't really know but we'll see sooner or later, if we survive the annoying side-kicks. ........... . . ..

So, in my book, there are now three awesome looking Espadas,

Ulquiorroa <3, Nnoitora, Pinkhead <3

Overall, this episode were.........not really that great...seriously, I wanna burn my foot everytime those side-kicks open their mouths. So, from now and on, I'll take pills everytime I see a freakin' running-in-the-corridor-scenes....
Anyway, as been mention before me, the fate of Renjis bakai were atleast THE something in this episodish.

And now me wonders, what will happen to Chad? Are they just gonna let him be there?

Darknodin
Sat, 02-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Yea... Nnoitora is awesome... Personally, I don't mind the ant-looking guy (actually i find him funny). the little girl doesn't annoy me that much anymore... the giant face must die!

Jeff_from_MD
Sat, 02-09-2008, 04:12 PM
I personally those sidekick arrancars are funny/amusing, ignoring the fact that they're irritatingly filling time whenever we reach a suspenseful encounter.

However, they're also creepy, all 3 of them. Like they're lost ghosts, and lacking 95% of human rationality. Which makes them fit in with the rest of the Las Noches realm very well. Anyway, they're creepy.

saman
Sat, 02-09-2008, 04:39 PM
this episode made me want to gouge my eyes out. that 5 minute long scene with renji and dondochakka or whatever was torture. i mean, there's a freaking espada standing right there and those two just ignore him to bicker amongst themselves like retards.

Archangel
Sat, 02-09-2008, 05:45 PM
HOLY SH*T !!!! Renji got OWNED !!! and by the litle four eyes sob XD I wonder how the hell is chad gonna survive that, maibe using some of his hollow powers :D ~That glotoneria looks awsome but im guessing he's all talk, sin~ce there's no way rukia is gonna loose this match ( she's pissed) . Overall awsome.

Chiodos
Sat, 02-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Wierdly, it took me some time but I actually recognize his VA form Gundam SEED/Destiny universe ^^! Wich aint bad becuse hes fine by me.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-09-2008, 11:13 PM
Is it me or has U-man's voice changed?