PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 341

Kraco
Tue, 02-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Episode 341 - AnimeSS (http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=4321)

(or Ep 341 xvid - AnimeSS (http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=4311) if somebody still watches these low versions.)

- - - - - - -

A great episode. And during this episode happened, again, one of the moments that really make One Piece shine in my mind and is one of the corner stones of why I'll never get tired of this series. And I'm not referring to the copious Nami fanservice even though that was naturally nice as well. No, I'm referring to what happened when Luffy & gang finally left the ship and met Cerberus.

Essentially it was one of those "who's the real monster here?" moments. And it was made even funnier by the fact how Nami, Chopper, and Usopp earlier had run for their lives from the same monster. And now the moment the meeting between the dog and the dudes looked inevitable you just knew the "I wonder if it tastes good?" line would come. It happens bloody every time they meet something, no matter how monstrous, as long as it's not humanoid. I absolutely love it when that happens. It's so cool to have a series where the main characters, or many of them, are so strong they can act like that most of the time and not always be serious, concerned and fight for their lives like in usual shounen.

This arc looks like an absolute winner.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 02-05-2008, 03:22 PM
There's one word for this episode.

HOT!

Usopp is so very lucky...

But yeah, your right Kra, the Cerebus scene is great. Those 5 are just so awesomely badass.

But Luffy's response to being eaten was just the best.

Also, now I'm dying to know what that totally sweet cannon is on Franky's back.

Xyrox
Tue, 02-05-2008, 04:22 PM
"Oi Luffy! What are you gonna do with those guys?"
"Can't be..."

I should've expected Luffy's reply, but still couldn't help laughing. Wonderful episode! The only "bad" thing is that we still haven't seen a sign of Brook since he left.

Seeing how the bad guys are weak to fire; Franky is going to rule them all.

Kraco
Tue, 02-05-2008, 04:44 PM
None of the bad guys have been especially strong so far. The invisible man is kind of troublesome but even against him they haven't yet tried to fight seriously. They were just wondering his antics back at the ship.

Edit: Corrected a stupid typo...

Assertn
Tue, 02-05-2008, 08:36 PM
I was waiting for luffy to finally enter the island :)

Uzumaki
Wed, 02-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Sorry to derail but does anyone notice a problem with Instanz latest releases being very jerky, like almost before every camera angle change it pauses for a split second, then when it changes to a new angle it speeds up for a split second. Haven't watched this release but I'm hoping this one is not like that too :(

Kraco
Wed, 02-06-2008, 02:54 PM
The last ep I watched from Instantz was #339, but I don't remember any such problems.