PDA

View Full Version : I don't really know where this should go so...

Nadia
Mon, 02-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Okay I'm sorta wanting to watch Anime Ones release of Naruto Ep 202 (tee hee I kno I'm late!) 'The sweat and tears of the best 5 bouts' or something like that. I kno there is another thread for Naruto Anime One releases but , i figured that was only for the newest ones so I didnt ask on that. I kno there is a torrent available, but its much too big and I only want Episode 202. Plus my comp is so cluttered that well I cant download a 1.5 something GB torrent.:o Can anyone help me out please and upload the indiviual episode? Thanks in advance

To the mods: I'm pretty confused about where this should go, sorry!!

Kraco
Mon, 02-04-2008, 04:06 AM
First get a decent torrent client, like utorrent, and then select only the individual episode from the batch. That way you can download only the specific file among the multitude and not download all of the 1.5 GB.

Nadia
Mon, 02-04-2008, 07:59 AM
You can do that? I dint kno that before... Umm how do u do it?:o Im sorry for being so ignorant, but this torrent thing is new for me......

Kraco
Mon, 02-04-2008, 08:28 AM
When you open a new torrent in utorrent (and other decent clients), there's a list of all the files included in the torrent. By default they are all selected, so in a case where you want to download only one of them, first unselect all and then check only the particular file you want downloaded. Then just let the torrent run. It will download only the exact episode you wanted.

Assassin
Mon, 02-04-2008, 04:23 PM
And also, clear your hard drive....if you dont have 1.5 gig to spare, you either need a new hard drive, or you need to clear out all the junk. I always try to have about 5 gigs free, even back when i was on my 40gig drive.