PDA

View Full Version : TV: Super Bowl XLII Commercials

Munsu
Sun, 02-03-2008, 11:09 PM
So which commercials that aired during the Super Bowl did you like the most? Which were the lamest?

For those of you that haven't watched them, you can check them out here:
http://www.myspace.com/superbowlads

I thought most of the Bud Light ones were great and one of Doritos that dealt with a mouse was pure crap.

Got to go over the commercials and see if I missed any.

Abdula
Sun, 02-03-2008, 11:43 PM
The Bud the under armour, Diet Pepsi Max, Sobe and Career Builder were great.The Planters, Cars.com, Zonan and Etrade commercials were hilarious. Other than that the G2, CJ and the Coke one with the floats were good. Terminator got some nice ones too, I loved seeing the Terminator take on the Foxbot whoever came up with that idea deserves a raise.

Idealistic
Sun, 02-03-2008, 11:45 PM
The pepsi one with the night at the roxbury song was funny... Some other ones were pretty funny too, but I forgot already.

But this years commercials kind of sucked.

Abdula
Sun, 02-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Yes I agree with you there. There weren't many good ones and the few that stood out weren't all that spectacular, really not what I expected.

masamuneehs
Mon, 02-04-2008, 12:37 AM
most sucked balls.

i liked -Shaq as a jockey- -Inventing the Wheel with Bud Ligh- -the SuperAd with the grocery store walk-on D-lineman- and another one or two that elude me right now. but most were pretty bad.

Idealistic
Mon, 02-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if this commercial was to be part of the superbowl commercials, but the Ironman commercial was pretty cool!

Abdula
Mon, 02-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Okay, I was watching Gameday and I saw the Perfectville commercial that has to trump everything else.