PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Celebs Exposed?

Idealistic
Fri, 02-01-2008, 11:55 PM
You guys all know Edison Chen right? A famous Chinese actor? Well, you should also know that he is banging all those female celebs in China.

The story goes, he had naked pictures of some of the girls saved inside his laptop. One day, he takes his laptop to get fixed and the guy/s fixing the laptop found all those pictures. The guy copied them, and now they are leaked all over the internet!!

Tsk tsk tsk.... And those stars are suppose to be role models. PFFfft!

Some people got arrested, not sure who, but I think it's the people who were fixing Edison's laptop.

Board of Command
Sat, 02-02-2008, 12:20 AM
Who's Edison Chen? I'm Chinese and I've never heard of him.

Idealistic
Sat, 02-02-2008, 12:26 AM
Who's Edison Chen? I'm Chinese and I've never heard of him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edison_Chen

Wikipedia my friend.... wikipedia.

Board of Command
Sat, 02-02-2008, 12:32 AM
Big woop. Chinese media sucks.

Idealistic
Sat, 02-02-2008, 12:39 AM
Big woop. Chinese media sucks.

But those girls were hot! As long as you didn't go down on them.

Board of Command
Sat, 02-02-2008, 12:43 AM
Care to share some of those pics?

Idealistic
Sat, 02-02-2008, 12:51 AM
From someone's blog:

***NUDITY ALERT!***
http://theblemish.com/2008/01/edison-chen-has-sex-pictures/

Assassin
Sat, 02-02-2008, 02:24 AM
we dont know edison cheng, nor do we (or atleast i) really care.....good for him though, he got some nice poontang.

And also, if these chinese stars are your role models then thats pretty sad. 99% of all actors aren't worthy of being role models, which isnt necessarily a bad thing. they signed up to act, not live up to some random peoples expectations.

rockmanj
Sat, 02-02-2008, 02:45 AM
Wow...that one girl had the whole 'love jungle' thing going....kinda not my thing...but i'm strangely aroused

Board of Command
Sat, 02-02-2008, 02:57 AM
Weaksauce.

Kraco
Sat, 02-02-2008, 03:41 AM
Since we are talking about China and people's reputations (don't they take reputation very seriously over there?), I wonder how many decades that computer fixer is going to relax in a prison...

David75
Sat, 02-02-2008, 05:28 AM
Yay.. dark forests above.
Don't they know to at least make their hairs short, so that it's both sexy AND practical?

Animeniax
Sat, 02-02-2008, 05:45 AM
Wow, this is pretty disturbing. Gillian Chung is a huge star who plays the sweet innocent beauty part in the public eye. A few months ago, some paparazzi took photos of her changing during a concert and it was huge news about the invasion of privacy for this poor sweet girl. She was on the news crying as she explained the horrible ordeal. Now that these are out, I think her acting and singing career are over. I don't know the other girl at all, but she's a HK star too. I wonder if these are real?

David75
Sat, 02-02-2008, 06:05 AM
Wow, this is pretty disturbing. Gillian Chung is a huge star who plays the sweet innocent beauty part in the public eye. A few months ago, some paparazzi took photos of her changing during a concert and it was huge news about the invasion of privacy for this poor sweet girl. She was on the news crying as she explained the horrible ordeal. Now that these are out, I think her acting and singing career are over. I don't know the other girl at all, but she's a HK star too. I wonder if these are real?
Well the problem lies more in our society mass media letting people think that a a woman in her twenty should be as pure and innocent as possible.

Screw this, sex is healthy and shouldn't be ostracized as it is!

In fact I have a little more respect for these women after those kind of things, because they are after that less fake. They become human beings to my eyes, rather than fake images.

Animeniax
Sat, 02-02-2008, 06:51 AM
True, but their popularity and success are based on their image of being sweet innocent people. Asians in particular have double standards for their public figures. On the one hand, they have some of the raunchiest fetish type AV material, and on the other they expect their starlets to be perfectly chaste role models.

The reason someone like Gillian Chung sells is because she projects the image of pureness and innocence and true beauty. To know they are human and have sex and problems and such makes them less worship-worthy, and people like to worship their idols. It's hard to keep thinking of her as this picturesque beauty after seeing her having dirty dirty sex, and recording it too.

I don't have a problem with them having healthy sexual lives, but to allow it to be recorded makes it more voyeuristic and therefore less acceptable.

David75
Sat, 02-02-2008, 06:57 AM
I don't have a problem with them having healthy sexual lives, but to allow it to be recorded makes it more voyeuristic and therefore less acceptable.

Of course.
My rant was especially regarding this image thing you also very well explained.

Maybe I changed and the world still is a bit retarded on the subject :D
Or maybe it's only because I'm a sex addict and find it very normal :D

Animeniax
Sat, 02-02-2008, 07:14 AM
Could be because you're European (I assume from your location), who are generally more accepting of human sexuality.

It's worse to me because it's Edison Chen, who I think is a scrawny puke that I want to wail on.

I'm wondering now if these are even real or maybe photoshopped, because Gillian is not that well endowed up top, and in these pictures she looks more top-heavy than I've ever seen her in clothing.

Junior
Sat, 02-02-2008, 09:35 AM
...well well well...Edison Chen is not small at all. He looks pretty average.

But such bad taste. These girls NEED to shave. It's just...too much.

But anyway, total scandal.

Sapphire
Sat, 02-02-2008, 10:11 AM
This is just disturbing on so many levels.

..Twins... :(

Animeniax
Sat, 02-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Yeah that's what bugs me about it, this probably means the end of Twins, even though they were going to split up sooner or later anyway. I'm actually glad it's Gillian and not Charlene, since I like Charlene as a talent better.

I think there's a website somewhere about how crooked the techs are at the Geek Squad, and that they'll basically scan your machine for any media and make copies for themselves.

Assertn
Sat, 02-02-2008, 02:32 PM
A thread about a situation that has happened many times before, involving an actor nobody knows about and girls that nobody wants to see pictures of.

Why is this here??

Junior
Sat, 02-02-2008, 02:35 PM
I think there's a website somewhere about how crooked the techs are at the Geek Squad, and that they'll basically scan your machine for any media and make copies for themselves.

I just thought of what happened to my old computer that I never got back from repairs. They were probably enjoying all my stuff. D: OHSHI-

A thread about a situation that has happened many times before, involving an actor nobody knows about and girls that nobody wants to see pictures of.

Why is this here??

Aw come on! It's fun to read!

Just a bit scary but informing.. I've always wondered what a girl who's never shaved looks like.

Animeniax
Sat, 02-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Possibly only three quarters of the 1.5 billion people in Southeast Asia know who these people are, so it will be big news (if it's true) over there and if you follow celebrity mishaps. This is probably on the level of Britney's collapse, considering the supposed chasteness of Asian celebrities.

Board of Command
Sat, 02-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Moral of the story: don't take pictures of yourself having sex.

Sapphire
Sat, 02-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Unless your dad owns a hotel.

Assassin
Sat, 02-02-2008, 05:18 PM
i dont get this though...why dont asian women shave down there?

Sapphire
Sat, 02-02-2008, 06:20 PM
They think it's hawt to be all natural?

rockmanj
Sun, 02-03-2008, 02:11 AM
Ugh...It can get pretty scary down there sometimes....like tentacle pr0n in reverse.

Sapphire
Sun, 02-03-2008, 02:14 AM
HURRY TAKE IT BACK DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS

Munsu
Sun, 02-03-2008, 02:17 AM
I just thought of what happened to my old computer that I never got back from repairs. They were probably enjoying all my stuff. D: OHSHI-

Aw come on! It's fun to read!

Just a bit scary but informing.. I've always wondered what a girl who's never shaved looks like.

Just google "hairy beaver"; that should satisfy your curiosity.

David75
Sun, 02-03-2008, 02:26 AM
Err, Two gals with "natural" hairs doesn't mean all of them are like this ;)

Laure Manaudou was slick in her pics... ah but wait, she's French :D

Board of Command
Sun, 02-03-2008, 03:11 AM
Maybe they don't shave because they're too lazy?

"Maybe I should sha- Ah screw it's bed time."

rockmanj
Sun, 02-03-2008, 03:29 AM
Wow...I'm surprised at how quickly things degenerated into a discussion and crass jokes about female pubic hair grooming habits...well done

Assertn
Sun, 02-03-2008, 04:26 AM
What else is there to talk about ITT?

Psyke
Sun, 02-03-2008, 06:30 AM
I know the actor and the actresses but still I'm not interested in whatever news they're in.

Sapphire
Sun, 02-03-2008, 10:05 AM
Their pubic hair really is the most interesting thing in the article, which is quite sad.

Junior
Sun, 02-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Just google "hairy beaver"; that should satisfy your curiosity.

*shakes head* Awww man. XD Cruel.

Maybe they don't shave because they're too lazy?

XD I read that women never used to cut their hair in China...which is why some chinese women have such long hair. So maybe it's linked? *shrugs*

Wow. I love this thread. Discussing pubic hair and women.

Board of Command
Sun, 02-03-2008, 01:50 PM
XD I read that women never used to cut their hair in China...which is why some chinese women have such long hair. So maybe it's linked? *shrugs*
No I don't think that's the case.

Junior
Sun, 02-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Don't be so hard on them. *shrugs* maybe...they don't want to 'look like little girls'?

Even though the vagina is not for actually looking at anyway.

Sapphire
Sun, 02-03-2008, 02:04 PM
What -is- for looking at?!

Assassin
Sun, 02-03-2008, 02:37 PM
boobs obvioiusly

Sapphire
Sun, 02-03-2008, 02:51 PM
You male.

Junior
Sun, 02-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Boobs are more for...groping? =) *shrugs* Or I think that's the ass.

I dunno. Men. pfft.

Board of Command
Sun, 02-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Face is for looking.

Lucifus
Sun, 02-03-2008, 05:51 PM
This is seriously....some interesting conversion you guys got kindled.:rolleyes:

But alas, I must agree, the monstrous pubic hair is about the only interesting thing in that article. Edison Chen has and will always be the shitz though.

Junior
Mon, 02-04-2008, 09:20 AM
Yeah, too bad he can't act to save his life.

Lucifus
Mon, 02-04-2008, 10:39 AM
Yea, seriously. In most of the movies hes been in he gets so little screentime. He's only like the super cool guy over in the corner. Like Intial D for example.:rolleyes:

I love how browsing forums, listening to music and messing with Photoshop is the only thing I do this period and the next. =)

Board of Command
Mon, 02-04-2008, 10:56 AM
You folks aren't even Chinese. What are you doing watching Chinese media?

Lucifus
Mon, 02-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Man, I'm Jamaican, we got a Indian|Malaysian|Italian hybrid, A few asians here and there, a black guy over in Korea, 'Canadians'.

GotWoot is one steaming pile of addicts hooked on the weird shyt Japanese churns out daily.:cool:

Initial D was the shyt, I pity anyone who hasn't seen it. I want the main character's '86 so bad.

Animeniax
Mon, 02-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Gruesome fascination is the only explanation. Chinese film making is basically various levels of Hard Boiled mixed with Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Somehow everyone in Chinese media has unlimited ammo and the ability to defy the basic laws of physics. Add a cheesy revenge/drug plot and some pretty actors/actresses, and you have a Chinese film.

@Lucifus: you forgot to list the Indians/Pakistanis, since you obviously left them out when mentioning various Asians.

Lucifus
Mon, 02-04-2008, 11:09 AM
You all seen Fatal Contact? If not, crunchy-roll that gravity defying film. Insane.
Its a perfect example of what Animeniax's talking about.

I've been sparring with a Cambodian friend o mine for almost 2 years and he can pull off some of the crazy crap these guys do. Sick stuff.

Edit: Mer....well technically they're asians too......in a weird way.

Board of Command
Mon, 02-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Never heard of Fatal Contact. I can sort of guess what kind of movie it is though.

Junior
Mon, 02-04-2008, 11:48 AM
You folks aren't even Chinese. What are you doing watching Chinese media?

LIKEOMG CUZ ASIANS ARE SUPERIOUR!!11

*shrugs* We're bored and have no lives?

Lucifus
Mon, 02-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Naw, I think its just because the Japanese produce some good crack.

So kids, the internet is dangerous, one little whif and we're addicts for life.:cool:

Sapphire
Mon, 02-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Yeah! How could you guys watch azn media on an anime forum. What is this blasphemy!

Junior
Mon, 02-04-2008, 12:11 PM
LOL XD

ohno. Drama time.

But maybe this is such a big scandal because it's Edison Chen and Gillian?

Board of Command
Tue, 02-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Any scandal involving Chinese people is a big scandal on that side of the world.

I'm glad I live on this side.

Psyke
Tue, 02-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Somehow everyone in Chinese media has unlimited ammo and the ability to defy the basic laws of physics. Add a cheesy revenge/drug plot and some pretty actors/actresses, and you have a Chinese film.

Those were the good old days. I kinda miss them. :( All the new films try too hard to make use of CG and fail badly.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 02-06-2008, 01:13 AM
Those were the good old days. I kinda miss them. :( All the new films try too hard to make use of CG and fail badly.

I can't agree more. These days I'm trying to look for those good ole SWAT/cop/drug lord movies. The people do it all, no CG effects or anything. Any old movies with Jet Li in them were gold, his hollywood ones aren't too bad, but no where near as good. Btw, are those pictures fake? Haven't gone through the link yet, and if "long hairs" are the only interesting points, it's not worth bypassing all the filters.

David75
Sun, 02-24-2008, 10:46 AM
Update:
Have you heard EC made public (and not pubic) excuses?
That he quits being an actor?

Last but not least, it seems he has a $US 500,000 dollar contrat on his head.
One of the girls being from a (said to be?) powerful chinese mafia familly...

Sapphire
Sun, 02-24-2008, 11:47 AM
That sounds like a mediocre movie plotline.

Female actress' sex exploits exposed by hacker! Male actress fights the media to keep his job! Female actress' mob family wants revenge!

Animeniax
Sun, 02-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Too true. This could all be a gimmick to draw attention to a new movie. I'd probably go see it.

It's weird, there have been a few occasions where a celebrity is so obnoxious and unlikeable that I wanted something bad to happen to them so that they would fade from the media spotlight. I think Paris Hilton and Britney Spears are on that list. Edison Chen wasn't on the list, but to see it happen to someone that I didn't particularly care for is kind of satisfying and yet unsatisfying somehow.

It's strange that EC's antics will end his career, but Paris and Britney continue to attract so much attention for their trashy behavior. Goes to show how different the US is from Asia.

Sapphire
Sun, 02-24-2008, 12:23 PM
I doubt this will happen, though I agree Asian (or at least Japanese) media is more hardcore when it comes to things like this. We hear about all these Hello!Project scandals, "liek omg a member of h!p has a boyfriend?! Will they cancel her contract?!!"

And Avex's stocks or something went down when everyone discovered Ayumi Hamasaki is deaf in one ear... wasn't Beethoven deaf? :(

Animeniax
Sun, 02-24-2008, 01:12 PM
Well the girl groups are supposed to project an image of purity and therefore chastity to the millions of little girls who worship them, so they have to keep their public image ultra super squeaky clean, and that means no trysts with boyfriends that get printed in tabloids. It's the price of fame in Japan I suppose, which is sort of a fair trade considering how little talent some of these girls seem to have. But with the backlash against these Chinese celebrities, let's not slam the Japanese for their peculiarities. The Chinese public seems to have similar views.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 02-25-2008, 03:00 AM
Update:
Have you heard EC made public (and not pubic) excuses?
That he quits being an actor?

Last but not least, it seems he has a $US 500,000 dollar contrat on his head.
One of the girls being from a (said to be?) powerful chinese mafia familly...

Yeah, it was on the news here. He's leaving the HK entertainment industry. I don't know about the amount of money that's on his head, but that's what's supposed to have kept him from appearing a week before he did. Cecelia Cheung's supposedly is the child of a mafia member. That's well....kinda an untold truth there. He really just appeared to apologise and basically give an explanation for these events. His lawyer's publicly announced that the photos are his property, and those caught distributing it are infringing copyright laws. They are legally liable if they distribute 200 photos in any form, or display them on a website that's been hit...something like 10 000 times or something, forgot that number. Security was tight when he left.

There were rumours going around before that he took these photos to blackmail the girls and stuff. Later on, the stories go that these photos were stolen by the tech a while ago, and Edison's been blackmailed and have been trying to get them back/get the tech arrested. He also admits that he took those photos.

Psyke
Mon, 02-25-2008, 09:25 AM
I doubt this will happen, though I agree Asian (or at least Japanese) media is more hardcore when it comes to things like this. We hear about all these Hello!Project scandals, "liek omg a member of h!p has a boyfriend?! Will they cancel her contract?!!"

Yeah I'm a big H!P fan and I'm sick of those tabloid magazines such as Friday snooping around them trying to make a big hooha out of everything. They're teenage girls, so they're bound to try and have some fun. They've already made a few of them quit the business, as like what some of you mentioned the public takes all these affairs pretty seriously.

Sapphire
Fri, 02-29-2008, 06:40 AM
Last night, I was looking at the wiki for Nobuta wo Produce, and I happened along Yamashita Tomohisa's (or something like that) page. At the very bottom it said something like, "took noods for a magazine". So of course I had to google random terms until I found them. XD

What the hell! I've seen some of boy bands choreography, and though I don't want to be biased or something, a lot of the Jimusho's agency stuff attempt to be symbolic to sex and what not. But actual nood photos? Though we all know that someone from, say, h!p could never get away with this, it's just interesting too see actual proof. Yamapi can walk on camera, mind you, he may have been forced, completely nude, with some other person's skin draped around him, and he's probably 10 times more famous in, say, a slightly less than pure innocent light. lolz unequalness.

*explicitness warning*
Yamapi noods (http://withoutyou39.blog85.fc2.com/blog-entry-688.html) Oh and Jun Matsumoto (http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/292/swanan20704ary7qc0.jpg) has some noods too. PS - I think the first and last pics are okay, but the middle ones are just overboard. It's funny how all the fangirls were pissed off and jealous, then after awile they liked it.

Animeniax
Fri, 02-29-2008, 08:30 AM
Wow those two are scrawnier than I thought. Makes me hate them even more. Why does yamashita look like he's about to cry? Why do they have to be white chicks? Cause Japanese girls refuse to do it because they'll get in trouble?

The pics of yamashita are from a major magazine. I actually saw that issue on the newstands in Japan. I didn't look inside, since I can't stand the guy.

It is a double standard, but that's the Japanese. Sh*t, that's pretty much all of Asia, even the Indians and Pakistanis, though they don't count as Asians.

Sapphire
Fri, 02-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Because American women can do it without being called porn stars? I don't know. Maybe it brings a tone of exoticness. Look I can get a European woman and you can't~! Yama is probably crying because he realized that he was being lame or doesn't like the way his life is going or something. Or maybe because fangirls like [cough ]sasuke[ /cough] scrawny emo guys.