PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 338

Assertn
Wed, 01-16-2008, 03:14 PM
AnimeSS - One Piece 338 (HD) (http://tracker.anirena.com/details.php?id=3881)

The inactivity in the One Piece forum saddens me :(

animus
Wed, 01-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Is it still in fillers? >_<

Assertn
Wed, 01-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Nope...337 started the Thriller Bark Arc

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-17-2008, 07:46 AM
I enjoyed this episode because everything Brook says is entertaining. I love when him and Luffy do the arm flailing thing in sync.

Also...HE'S A MUSICIAN!

Case closed. He's on the crew.

Although, I was expecting him to be terrible when he started playing. I think they're saving that joke for later, but it feels like that was the joke they were gonna make.

Assertn
Thu, 01-17-2008, 02:56 PM
I think they also neglected to mention that, to elaborate on Sanji calling it a half-curse, now that Brooke has already been revived, he no longer enjoys the benefit of being a devils fruit user, yet still carries the weakness to sea water.

Assuming he can't be revived a 3rd time, anyway.

Death13a
Thu, 01-17-2008, 04:33 PM
Since Brooke came back as soul does it mean devil fruit give power to soul and not to body?

And Brooke still enjoys his power since he probably doesn't age anymore (he spend 10 years as skeleton and didn't changed). And technically you can't kill a skeleton so the question is will he 'die' if dropped in water or will he simple be paralyzed until rescued?

Assertn
Thu, 01-17-2008, 06:17 PM
And Brooke still enjoys his power since he probably doesn't age anymore (he spend 10 years as skeleton and didn't changed). And technically you can't kill a skeleton so the question is will he 'die' if dropped in water or will he simple be paralyzed until rescued?
But is this an ability he gained as a result of the fruit, or as a result of him being a skeleton?
In other words, if he found his body right away before it decomposed, would he lose that ability?

so many questions.....

DarthEnderX
Fri, 01-18-2008, 09:26 AM
It is a puzzle.

I'm going to, for now, assume that the fruit is still in effect and if he "dies" again(somehow, dunno how a skeleton can die) that his soul would return to his body again.

I have no evidence of this, but I can't see why a fruit would have a one-time only effect.

Kraco
Fri, 01-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Yeah. It's a reasonable assumption. So far all the fruit effects we have seen have been permanent.

You can always break the bones of a skeleton if nothing else. However, it would be funny to see somebody chop off his arm, or head, and he would just pick it up.