PDA

View Full Version : Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino

NeoBear
Sun, 01-13-2008, 01:16 AM
If i missed that this is posted already please delete i could not find anything on it so here we go

http://www.animeen.com/animetorrent/down.php?date=1200171360&hash=79b0d0118a7b725b2a966aa190920d2a6d7bfa7e

first episode

ugh you know i dont normaly care about this stuff but 4 mins into it and the font or whatever they are useing is so god awfull. i cant hardly stand it anymore let us pray that another group subs this.

also the art style seems to have changed? i assume its not the same studio or something.

10 Mins later

...wtf is this its like some one putting a mouth watering steak in front of you and then giving you some fucking Ketchup to put on it. this is wrong the animation is awfull there are tons of still shots with the camera being shaken and moved around with nothing animating its makeing me sick. Henretta is not acting like the sweet and shy little girl from season one shes more like a obsessive little side kick. im not even gonna be able to finish this id rather go watch american Yu-gi-oh

RyougaZell
Sun, 01-13-2008, 02:04 AM
Its not a sequel. Rather a retelling.

And yes... this group is awful... hopefully another one will pick up the series.

Munsu
Sun, 01-13-2008, 03:13 AM
I said it in another thread, AEN is quite a bad group so it's best to avoid them. I heard that the translator learned Japanese from watching anime... WTF? I would be an expert translator if that was the case lol. Anyways, it seems that Triad will be working on it, so I'll wait for their version.

Also, how do you know it's not a sequel, but a retelling? From what I've read around is that season 1 covered the first 2 volumes of the manga, and that this series should cover volumes 3-5... volumes that made Triela the center character.

RyougaZell
Sun, 01-13-2008, 10:09 AM
I kinda phrased it wrong then.
Not a re-telling either, but a re-adaptation.

We won't be seeing the same quality as the first series, since no one, not even voice actors, return from the first series.

Everon
Mon, 01-14-2008, 02:12 AM
The Triad is in on this series. Go grab their version if you can't stand AEN.

About 10 minutes in.

It seems they changed the entire tone for this Re-adaptation. It feels a lot less serious this time around (maybe its the rock music?). I miss the heaviness that struck me in the first one.

Munsu
Thu, 04-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Well, I'm considering starting this series... so wondering if any of you guys watched beyond the first episode. Did it change your opinion on the series, did it improve?

Sapphire
Thu, 04-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Well I tried to watch the series because I was very excited about it. But I just found the first episode very boring. It was rather slow paced (like. Ghost Hound/Monster paced though both are AMAZING) and I lost track, and the animation wasn't that appealing. I mean during a mob fight or something they just had a single frame, some yelling, and shaking the frame around? You know what I mean. The characters also seemed rather ...bland is the perfect word (though they each had separate personalities of course).

If the series gets better later on, let me know. The first series is definitely worth seeing, however.

RyougaZell
Sat, 04-12-2008, 10:18 AM
I actually deleted the first episode... it was painful to watch... and degrading for the masterpiece the original series was...