PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please~ With a book.

joker-kun
Tue, 01-08-2008, 04:50 PM
So the moderators may be annoyed with me not simply editing my last thread, so sorry about that. I <3 you Assertn.

Anyway I need some help. I am not making excuses it's my fault for procrasinating, but I have an essay due where I have to compare a few different books. I have read the others, but not this one, and I don't really have the time to read it with my other projects and such. I already have the points pre-picked I just need the examples from the book with maybe a tad explanation (and page number).

The book is Crime and Punishment. The points I need quotations for are:
How the main character finds resolve unexpectedly through a form of suffering.
How the main character finds redemption unexpectedly through a form of suffering.
How the main character finds resolve through another's suffering.
How the main character finds redemption through another's suffering.
Proof that the main characters has moved on and grown from his suffering.
Proof that he is not alone.Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks~!

masamuneehs
Tue, 01-08-2008, 07:56 PM
i would have been glad to help you here...

except Dostoevsky happens to be one of my favorite writers... and I encourage everyone to read his works.

plus, i'm going out soon tonight, and i'd have to dust off my copy of C&P and pull out quotes...

joker-kun
Tue, 01-08-2008, 09:28 PM
i would have been glad to help you here...

except Dostoevsky happens to be one of my favorite writers... and I encourage everyone to read his works.

plus, i'm going out soon tonight, and i'd have to dust off my copy of C&P and pull out quotes...

Lucky for you I can have it tomorrow as well as today;), and I have started reading it, but I won't finish it in time, so you're help would be greatly appreciated. please do:confused: