Softsub by Vegapunk

http://www.vegapunk.com/downloads.php

DarthEnderX
Mon, 01-07-2008, 09:28 AM
A singing, crapping, ghost pirate...

Pure genius.

Kraco
Tue, 01-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Aye. I don't know if this is a filler or not, but it was a brilliant episode. First building up the anticipation with all the ghost stories, then the ship and Nami selected in the exploration crew, and in the end bizarre the skeleton. As obvious as it was that Luffy was going to ask him to join the crew it was still a very good conclusion to the episode.

Jolly good.

Death13a
Tue, 01-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Thriller Park arc is starting and manga is about to wrap it up.

Assertn
Wed, 01-09-2008, 03:31 AM
Ah they introduced Brooke this week? Wow guess they're getting back into the manga content quicker than I thought.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-09-2008, 05:35 AM
Aye. I don't know if this is a filler or not, but it was a brilliant episode. First building up the anticipation with all the ghost stories, then the ship and Nami selected in the exploration crew, and in the end bizarre the skeleton. As obvious as it was that Luffy was going to ask him to join the crew it was still a very good conclusion to the episode.I'm wondering if he's gonna be a real ongoing nakama, or if he's going to be one of those arc-specific nakama like Vivi.

If he's going to be an ongoing crewmen he needs to be able to fill a job though. So at this point he either needs to be a great musician, or a great boat pilot. Or some other job they need but I didn't know they needed(like archeologist :p ).

Also, he needs some kickass moves in a fight.

Kraco
Wed, 01-09-2008, 05:59 AM
I still haven't shed the feeling he's a villain or somehow related to villains. So, an arc specific crewman most likely, should I make a guess. And although I say villain but he could be just an agent of some fateful thing like undead things oft are. Maybe it really is a cursed piece of sea and he's there to guide them to an even worse place. However, I suppose to form a real One Piece arc there needs to be a big bad boss to defeat.

Death13a
Wed, 01-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Musicians are only recognized when they are dead. And who is better then a living dead for musician. I think Brook quite fills that category.

Assertn
Wed, 01-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Well if Brooke sticks around, he'd be the quickest addition to the crew, considering that Franky just joined at the end of the last real arc.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Musicians are only recognized when they are dead. And who is better then a living dead for musician. I think Brook quite fills that category.Provided he actually, you know, plays an instrument.