PDA

View Full Version : Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

Killa-Eyez
Sun, 01-06-2008, 10:32 PM
It's kinda old, but does anyone remember this?
I was over @ the Nostalgic Music Thread and kept thinking how I got Discovery on my MP3 player (again). I thought of this anime... and searched for a thread but here was none.
I think this anime was great, prolly cause of the great music but it's really fitting the anime.

Pyro411
Mon, 01-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Yes I remember the Daft Punk short animated musical :) I think I've got it around the house somewhere, although it's been ages since I've watched it. :P Thanks alot Killa-Eyez now I'm gonna have to rip my house apart to find it lol.

Lucifus
Tue, 01-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Saw the daft punk 'Harder Better Faster Stronger' video of Interstalla 5555 and after Killa prompted this thread, I gave it a try. I was definitely impressed by it for such an ancient film.
And it was all done without dialog.

It definitly left me impressed and to all those who haven't seen it, give it a shot.

Killa-Eyez
Tue, 01-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Yes I remember the Daft Punk short animated musical :) I think I've got it around the house somewhere, although it's been ages since I've watched it. :P Thanks alot Killa-Eyez now I'm gonna have to rip my house apart to find it lol.

LOL :p

But yeah like Lucifus said. Although it really isn't that ancient, y'all should try it out...

Subiedubidoo
Mon, 01-14-2008, 02:58 PM
ya i remember this brings back some old memories...thanks for reminding me now i HAVE 2 WATCH it again.
havent seen the daft punk vid yet but now i really want to

TruthofMistake
Mon, 01-14-2008, 03:51 PM
It's pretty solid, I keep a copy of it on my computer at all times because it's nice to have on in the background when I'm doing something else.