PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 305

Sidnne
Sat, 12-29-2007, 02:17 AM
Chinese Scan by JoJoHot (http://www.sendspace.com/file/5nj4e3)

Translation from MangaHelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23620)

Inazuma
Sat, 12-29-2007, 09:59 AM
When I saw the Ishida/Mayuri fight, I lost all respect for this captain I saw as a boring incompetent mad scientist captain. But now ... now ... he is one of the most interesting and innovative char in the manga to me. Mayuri the Wicked Sadist Captain.

Xscatic
Sat, 12-29-2007, 10:11 AM
Nice chapter. Great way to finish Mayuri's fight, since this one of the most sickest comeback/ counter moves that I have seen in a while. I guess Mayuri does care about Memu to have this as a defensive ability. Is there is any way for anybody to counter this? Because if there isn't, Mayuri just became unstoppable.

Xscatic
Sat, 12-29-2007, 10:11 AM
Sorry for double posting, press send too many times....

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 12-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Right after Kenpachi and Hitsugaya, mayuri has always been one of my favourites, and this chap is a great example why. Just when you think he's down, he has another preplanned trick up his sleeve. i love that moment when you finally thought he cared about nemu, only to reply that 'his interest is now piqued'. Thats the mayuri we know!

The drug is crazy, and when i first thought he was giving the espada an advantage, he overdosed him to the point where it is a liability. He thinks of the most crazy and innovative drugs i must say.

Ironically enough, Mayuri's been badass to me since his bounto fight, that more than made up for his loss to ishida.

"Enjoy the next hundred years" >=D

Yukimura
Sat, 12-29-2007, 04:52 PM
Bleach 305 Scanslation by motley (http://rapidshare.com/files/79910439/Bleach_305__jojohot_.zip.html)

Well that was certainly unexpected, but it felt like these two were made too perfectly for each other. If Nemu wasn't around and filled with the magic potion, or if Grantz's never saw fit to do anything to her then we wouldn't have had that awesome outcome.

All the same that was a really cool outcome but is it really over? I guess Maiyuri could just chop him into little pieces before Grantz could get his ability activated, but the only thing that's messed up are his senses, his actions should still happen in real time. If he can get a hold on the perceptual difference and try to move accordingly he should be able to regain some measure of functionality (like Kabuto figuring out his rewired body while fighting Tsunade).

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sun, 12-30-2007, 12:08 AM
Bleach 305 Scanslation by motley (http://rapidshare.com/files/79910439/Bleach_305__jojohot_.zip.html)

Well that was certainly unexpected, but it felt like these two were made too perfectly for each other. If Nemu wasn't around and filled with the magic potion, or if Grantz's never saw fit to do anything to her then we wouldn't have had that awesome outcome.

All the same that was a really cool outcome but is it really over? I guess Maiyuri could just chop him into little pieces before Grantz could get his ability activated, but the only thing that's messed up are his senses, his actions should still happen in real time. If he can get a hold on the perceptual difference and try to move accordingly he should be able to regain some measure of functionality (like Kabuto figuring out his rewired body while fighting Tsunade).

Mayuri didn't give him a chance though, and honestly I don't think he'll be able to. Maiyuri isn't stupid he must have taken into account that if someone was able to control it he would be screwed. I think this is the end of this fight and its a pretty damn good end too.

naruto_ninjagirl
Sat, 01-05-2008, 09:30 AM
wow, what an interesting way to die

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-10-2008, 07:10 PM
in other words.
*Grantz has lagged out*

narutosharingan
Fri, 01-11-2008, 12:55 AM
That's an awful, awful way to die....

Kensee
Thu, 01-17-2008, 12:34 PM
in other words.
*Grantz has lagged out*

Lag claims another life. I had to re read this chapter in order to get a full grasp on everything that was going on, but yeah, I loved it.

:: poke poke :: ... so nothings in the way of the Kenpachi fight correct? =D