PDA

View Full Version : Fate/Stay Night Game (realta nua?)

KrayZ33
Sun, 12-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Yo!

Is the game found @ Iso Hunt in english? (the one with like 3000 seeds)
i heard it is about 3,3gb big... yet this version does only have 2gb..

i watched the anime today and got really interested (so i downloaded the manga too :P)
i've read on wiki that the game has 3 different scenarios with 2-3 different endings!

so the question is basically:
Where can i find a translated version of that game? as far as i m informed the game hasn't been translated officially yet am i right?
after ive seen these new scenes (http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=0LyQMxFng5E&feature=related)
i thought to myself that i have to get it.. even though i know that the game is actually a visual novel!

well maybe someone has that game and can help me here

Yukimura
Tue, 12-25-2007, 02:54 AM
http://mirrormoon.org/fate_stay_night

This group is translating the game into english, the translation is complete for all the arcs and they're currently working on proof reading and creating an installer and such.

KrayZ33
Tue, 12-25-2007, 09:49 AM
so if i download the installer when it is finished i don't have to do it the complicated way with daemon tools, applocal and stuff?
(will it be like installing a demo or something like that?)

BioAlien is currently helping me with installing the game :P since i m not good with this stuff... i m more the "watch movies and play games" type ^^

so if the installer is comming out... i think i don't have to go through all that

Shadow Skill
Tue, 12-25-2007, 06:31 PM
Aww Visual novel? Does this mean if I play it, I won't be allowed to use Sabre's skills or be in control of Sabre?

KrayZ33
Tue, 12-25-2007, 07:04 PM
no :P its more like a playable artbook...

*****Picture******

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttextte xttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
1.kill her
or
2.forgive her

if you want to play saber however, i think there is a fan-made game called Fatal/Fake, its basically like tekken or something like that

but what is this installer thing? or is it just for easier patching?