PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 304

Death BOO Z
Fri, 12-21-2007, 06:34 PM
Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=7559)
read it and discuss, we didn't get much intersting parts last week,,,

poor nemu..
Zaraki and Noritora's one panel make things better.
I wonder if Bakuya is really seeing an enemy coming close, or is he just playing off as a composed type charecter...

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 12-21-2007, 11:21 PM
that....was disgusting. nemu got raped, and i mean that literally :S

The one panel with Noritora and Zaraki was kick ass though.

Kensee
Sat, 12-22-2007, 02:03 AM
Ooo interesting. Nemu got ate out from the inside pretty much, and the espada is back.

Since theres no more females around, he can't do it again! HA HA! Now I'm a bit confused, I thought Nemu was mostly like ... robotic or like a creation. Is there copies of her or is she just something to be rebuilt.

Anyhow ... Kenpachi within 3 chapters!

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 12-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Curses. I was hoping we could go strait to Kenpachi's fight. Curse Mayuri for being so inefficient. Then he let that happen to Nemu. I'm pretty sure she is gonna get back though in some weird complicated, very scientifical, ununderstandable way though.

Jeez I just want to see Kenpachi call his swords name for the first time. Is that so much to ask. Mayuri needs to hurry up and end it so I can see some action.

Also to add why is no one helping Grimmjow. I mean he's been on the floor now for over 7 chapters. Where's the love for him jeez. When Ulquiorra gets out of that cube someone is going to pay.

Rikudo
Sun, 12-23-2007, 03:29 PM
Yeah, when Kenpachi finally call out his sword,
"HOWL! GO PIKACHU!!!!!!!! I CHOOSE YOU!"

dimitris127
Mon, 12-24-2007, 09:36 AM
i doubt zaraki will call out his sword...because after the shikai comes bankai and if zraki gains bankai he will be the most powerful character in bleach and i don't see how anyone would catch up to him even the vaizards will have a difficult time who are supposed to be the most powerful in this arc

Abdula
Mon, 12-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Who the hell said the vaizards the most powerful. It appears that the arrancars are more powerful and they still aren't complete and the most powerful characters are Gin, Tosen and Aizen.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Mon, 12-24-2007, 01:09 PM
...Holy shit, that was unpleasant to say the least. Hopefully Mayuri is able to finish this up quick so we can get to Kenpachi's fight cause this wait is killing me.

@Abdula
I agree on Aizen being one of the strongest characters but I don't think Gin and Tousen are really on that list. IMO Kenpachi, Byakuya, and the commander of the shinigami (can't remember his name) are stronger.

Abdula
Mon, 12-24-2007, 03:04 PM
Sure they might have been stronger then but that doesn't mean that Gin and Tosen didn't get a power boost since going to HM. Isn't that why Aizen went there in the first place so they could become stronger and since Bleach is your standard shonen fare its likely that the villains are without a doubt the strongest characters but they will eventually be defeated by the main character i.e. Ichigo. So for now Aizen, Gin and Tosen are the strongest but eventually Ichigo will becomee stronger than they are.

Rikudo
Mon, 12-24-2007, 04:22 PM
I think Tosen is quite strong. Remember him cutting Grimmjaw's arm in one swift motion.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Mon, 12-24-2007, 09:36 PM
I think Tosen is quite strong. Remember him cutting Grimmjaw's arm in one swift motion.

That is only because no one expects the blind guy to cut an arm off!

Abdula
Mon, 12-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Really so Ichigo who was then at full power was only able to scar Grimmjaw yet Tosen easily removed an arm but you think he isn't strong. The captains are obviously on another level when compared to the arrancar. They would have to be because no hollow would be taking orders from shinigami unless that shinigami was so powerful that fighting them would be unthinkable.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Tue, 12-25-2007, 12:40 AM
Really so Ichigo who was then at full power was only able to scar Grimmjaw yet Tosen easily removed an arm but you think he isn't strong. The captains are obviously on another level when compared to the arrancar. They would have to be because no hollow would be taking orders from shinigami unless that shinigami was so powerful that fighting them would be unthinkable.

Or its just Aizen whos stong enough to keep them in line. Not to mention the Hougouku(sp?). I doubt that Aizen showed or explained how to use it to any of the hollows so they would need him to use it. Thats not to say Gin and Tousen aren't strong, they're definitely top tier in terms of strength. I just think there are other characters who would fit on the list better then those two.

joker-kun
Tue, 12-25-2007, 03:22 AM
Wasn't it basically implied that all three (Aizen, Tozen and Gin) basically "hit the wall" on their shinigami power. Sure there may be some who have the potential be stronger, but as of now all the arrancar (except maybe a couple; one being the old dude yet to be introduced) are most likely "young" in comparison to the three captains. I don't mean that by age but by experience. They have only been arrancar since Aizen came have they not? So they haven't much time to gain experience. The three captains have been captians for a long time and have been training endlessly, so yeah eventually there could be a number of characters stronger than them but as of now they are probably the strongest (except for maybe a couple of the other captains i.e. the old dude whom's name I forget.). As Abdula said, Ichigo will eventually be stronger, but much like the arrancar he has a lot of growing to do before he even comes close to "hitting the wall" on either his shinigami or hollow power.

Off topic: Anyone think there's a possibility of the vizard showing up like the captains did? It would be pretty sick to see the combination of Crew Ichigo (although the only ones I really care about are Ichigio and Orihime) crew soul society and badass brotherhood of vizard.

Yukimura
Wed, 12-26-2007, 12:09 PM
There were Arrancar before Aizen, just as there are Vaizard without any influence from him (that we know of). Hollows that break their own masks seem to be naturally occuring, just very rare. With the Hogyoku Aizen can apparently make more powerful hybrids than those that are naturally born, so the naturallyoccuring ones all fell out of favour.

joker-kun
Wed, 12-26-2007, 09:06 PM
There were Arrancar before Aizen, just as there are Vaizard without any influence from him (that we know of). Hollows that break their own masks seem to be naturally occuring, just very rare. With the Hogyoku Aizen can apparently make more powerful hybrids than those that are naturally born, so the naturallyoccuring ones all fell out of favour.

I know, and that's my point. The strongest arrancar are the ones Aizen has "made". Therefore, they are relatively "young" arrancar, so if they had as much time as Aizen, Gin and Tozen have had they would most likely be stronger, but since they havn't the three captains are probably the strongest at this point in time. Same with Ichigo; he was young both as a shinigami and now as a vaizard and is weaker than Aizen/Tozen/Gin, but would most likely without a doubt be stronger than them if he was a shinigami for the same amount of time as them.

naruto_ninjagirl
Wed, 12-26-2007, 09:16 PM
WHERE THE HELL IS ULQUIORRA!!!
i have been waiting for like how long?
is he still trapped?

p.s. Nemu was the girl who was used for that espada's "rebirth" right?

Yukimura
Thu, 12-27-2007, 02:51 AM
Grimjaww said it would take ~2 hours or so for Ulquiorra to break out, starting from right before he started fighting Ichigo. Ichigo's fight can't have taken two hours (especially since he hadhis mask on almost the whole time, I'd say more along the lines of 10-15 minutes. Then as soon as that finished Nnoritra showed up and raped Ichigo for probably a good 5 minutes beforeell powered up, say another 5-10 minutes there for her to kick ass, then she goes poof and we get ~5 minutes of Ichigo getting raped some more by the other guy until Zaraki shows up, that puts us at around half an hour since Ulqiorra got sent away, there's still plenty that could happen before he should be coming back (assuming Grimmjow accurately measured his capacity, which is obviously not guaranteed). I won't be surprised if he shows up sooner since it would be written off as a misjudgment on Grimm's part, but I don't actually expect him to actually get out until a lot more has happened.