PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 335

boilerph
Thu, 12-20-2007, 12:59 PM
INP:

SD: http://tracker.anirena.com/details.php?returnto=%2Fg.php%3Fg%3D330&id=3477

HD: http://tracker.anirena.com/details.php?returnto=%2Fg.php%3Fg%3D330&id=3478

So much for fillers being over, looks like it's just going to get worse.

Kraco
Thu, 12-20-2007, 01:10 PM
The preview for the next episode better be some sort of a joke or a misunderstanding...

If it truly is going to be like that, it'll likely grant a brain damage to anyone foolish enough to have a look.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-20-2007, 03:12 PM
The chopperman episode is a "special" and after that, fillers are over.

Since its over now, I liked this filler arc. Surprisingly good action in it at the end. even though it didn't make any sense how Luffy beat him.

Franky saying "I am your opponent" to some penguins is just classic.

dimitris127
Thu, 12-20-2007, 04:09 PM
the fillers probably were so many because the anime has caught up to the manga in some point...when the rescued robin i think...anyway when the fillers it's a good arc coming up

Assertn
Thu, 12-20-2007, 10:53 PM
Yeah pretty uninspiring conclusion. Kinda weird that he could swim in lava while otherwise he'd sink in water.

Belial
Fri, 12-21-2007, 05:37 AM
yeah the fillers were watchable, would prefer if there were more of them, because it looks like the next arc is going to be 1 chapter = 1 ep, and that is worse then fillers imo :(

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-23-2007, 07:48 AM
Yeah pretty uninspiring conclusion. Kinda weird that he could swim in lava while otherwise he'd sink in water.Lava is rock. Water is water. Their sinking in water is a supernatural effect.

Assertn
Sun, 12-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Lava is rock. Water is water. Their sinking in water is a supernatural effect.
But there was water below the ice they were fighting on.

Aeon
Sun, 12-23-2007, 11:40 PM
One Piece fillers are either really good like G8 or really bad like watching Sanji cook and Zoro babysit. This arc was good and I actually enjoyed it more then non filler Bleach and Naruto.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-30-2007, 06:57 AM
I like it when the fillers are about pirate stuff that Oda doesn't bother to get into. Escaping a marine fort with your treasure? Reclaiming your Colors? It's all good.
But there was water below the ice they were fighting on.Obviously not since lava comes from the ocean floor. So either there was rock under the ice and it all melted, or the lava erupted up through the water into the ice. Either way its all lava between them and the center of the earth.