PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 153

Killa-Eyez
Wed, 12-19-2007, 09:00 PM
[DB] Bleach 153 (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b153.torrent)

Edit: Well the ending was a surprise...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-20-2007, 02:17 AM
I don't think thats really Kien. The guys got different voices, he's probably just using Kien's face or something to fuck with her.

Niner4959
Thu, 12-20-2007, 03:21 AM
Lol that Kien guy looks like Ichigo with black hair.

Hurry up and die, Quincy.

Jessper
Thu, 12-20-2007, 03:57 AM
Lol that Kien guy looks like Ichigo with black hair.

Hurry up and die, Quincy.

wow... just wow

Whats with the guy that Aizen talked to? He didn't seem to have a mask at all? Or am I missing something? A previously unknown human being in Hueco Mundo would be interesting.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-20-2007, 04:00 AM
Maybe someone Aizen brought from Soul Society that didn't also happen to be a Squad Captain.

Janusz
Thu, 12-20-2007, 08:57 AM
Regardless of whether that guy really is Kaien (don't think so, he was dead after all), Rukia's history unless one of the others gets to her soon. She's never gonna be able to beat an Espada.

Kraco
Thu, 12-20-2007, 09:22 AM
I don't think that fellow has anything to do with Kaien. And if he is an Espada (if he faked his face, he could have told other lies as well), then he would need to have some bad weakness that Rukia could exploit, or she indeed should be history. She doesn't even have a bankai yet, after all. Well, at least it should be interesting.

Janusz
Thu, 12-20-2007, 10:06 AM
I believe I saw him at one of the Espada meetings, so I guess he really is one. Maybe Rukia still has some tricks up her sleeve?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-20-2007, 03:14 PM
Yeah, that guy was definitely at the espada meeting. He's only one step below Yami though, so he's probably not SUPER powerful.

I think it's odd that everyone else is fighting former Espada and Rukia ended up against a REAL one.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 12-20-2007, 03:52 PM
Yeah that IS funny isn't it? I wonder why he doesn't like the light though. Maybe Rukia got more Shikai moves or whatever. Don't think she even stands a chance against a Espada anyway.

lilphatboi88
Fri, 12-21-2007, 12:58 AM
Stupid episode, nothing really happened

HokageSama
Fri, 12-21-2007, 08:04 AM
Yeah, that guy was definitely at the espada meeting. He's only one step below Yami though, so he's probably not SUPER powerful.

I think it's odd that everyone else is fighting former Espada and Rukia ended up against a REAL one.

I believe that meeting was for the Top 10 Espada, and wasn't Yammi number 10?

Ergo, it stands to reason this guy against Rukia is above Yammi (sorry i just watched Matrix Reloaded so I'm in that zone).

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Yukimura
Fri, 12-21-2007, 02:49 PM
There are only 10 Espada and Yami is the 10th. Hence anyone who was at that meeting should be ranked higher than him.

Also in the original OP7 animation where you see all the Espada sitting at the table and the camera moves backwards, the guy on the right side in between the older looking guy with the crown and the huge black guy looks like the pink haired scientist guy, meaning he's probably an Espada as well.

Jessper
Fri, 12-21-2007, 05:39 PM
Also in the original OP7 animation where you see all the Espada sitting at the table and the camera moves backwards, the guy on the right side in between the older looking guy with the crown and the huge black guy looks like the pink haired scientist guy, meaning he's probably an Espada as well.

Interesting, I didn't notice that.

Looking back, I suppose his glasses are his mask. Pretty low-key though.

Darknodin
Fri, 12-21-2007, 07:26 PM
so... panini was just acting to get ichigo to show no merci. pity he's dead, i think he was the best "filler" character brought up so far.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-22-2007, 09:14 AM
I heard panini was in the manga

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-23-2007, 07:50 AM
Yeah, um, I don't think any of this has been filler since they got inside Hueco Mundo.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-23-2007, 09:05 AM
Yea but I thought Nel and co were filler characters?

DDBen
Sun, 12-23-2007, 09:39 AM
Yea but I thought Nel and co were filler characters?

That would simply be incorrect they were used in the filler but they are manga characters. Simply put they are the comic relief for the arc.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 12-24-2007, 05:39 AM
That's one of those anime staples I always hate, the useless comic relief character.

I much prefer it when one or more of the fighting characters happens to be funny. Like in One Piece. Nobody is there purely for comedy, they all fight. But several of them still ACT like comedic characters.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-24-2007, 11:02 AM
One Piece.. had almost forgotten about that! Havn't seen it since ep 316...

Ok so Nel and co are manga characters. I guess it would make for an interesting story as to how she became an arrancar and ended up with two goofballs.

Yukimura
Mon, 12-24-2007, 04:23 PM
Yoruichi started out as a comic relief in the form of a sarcastic talking cat, look how that turned out.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Well, she seems to be able to defeat Yami, Espada 10, pretty easily. Granted, he doesn't release his sword but then again Yorouchi doesn't really break a sweat either.

Can Nel do a cat to awesome fighter type transformation? Well, we know one thing which is during the fight with Don Pannini her mask suddenly seemed to come to life, but nothing happened of it. Also, one of the goofballs said something might happen to Nel if he isn't there to keep watch over her or something.

ForteCross
Wed, 12-26-2007, 09:30 AM
well, she stopped a cero, and has healing powers... she can be interesting

Inazuma
Tue, 01-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Hey, Nel is Unoue V2
Basically, Block & Heal with minimal offense potential. ( And no bewbies)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-10-2008, 03:58 AM
Yoruichi started out as a comic relief in the form of a sarcastic talking cat, look how that turned out.Yoruichi was never really a comic relief character though. Even as a cat Yoruichi was always portrayed as this weird creature that seemed to know as much about spirit things as Urahara and having a large amount of spiritual power. It was obvious right away that Yoru was some kind of secret badass.

Nel is more like Kon. A nonstop parade of annoying sounds and uselessness.

I guess it would make for an interesting story as to how she became an arrancar and ended up with two goofballs.Probably the same way Wonderweice the special ed arrancar came about. Aizen not being picky.