PDA

View Full Version : Which is your favorite Bijuu

Abdula
Wed, 12-19-2007, 04:45 PM
I assume that at this point everyone is familiar with the tailed beast and their myths.

We haven't seen much or any of the Bijuu or Jinchuuriki beyond Naruto and Gaara but I'm expecting that we will see a bit more of the Sanbi no Isonade(3 tailed) and the Nibi no Nekomata(2) and Yonbi no Sokou(4) and their respective Jinchuuriki when the anime gets to that point because it usually has a little leeway when it comes to things like that.

So I was wondering with 7 of the bijuu already being sealed meaning we most likely will never get to see them or their Jinchuuruki. Which Bijuu or tailed beast is your favorite and whose Jinchuuriki would you have most wanted to see in action.

My favorite Bijuu has got to be the Hachibi no Hachimata(8), because he is extremely powerful, has some crazy abilities, a nasty disposition and he is the one that released the Kyuubi in the first place. Orochimaru’s character is obviously based on him and since I like Oro so much I've got to go with the eight tailed. The Jinchuuriki I want to see in action the most is the Yonbi no Sokou(4) Jinchuuriki simply because Kisame said that his ability had to do with the use and mixing of the elements. He was obviously pretty old and so he should have had alot of knowledge and experience and all the Jinchuuriki have alot of chakra so his character should have had limitless potential.

Sapphire
Fri, 02-01-2008, 08:24 AM
My favorite Bijuu is the Kyuubi because he's known as a natural disaster and has been sitting there chilling inside Naruto's body this whole time and even though it sounds weird when I say this that is pretty cool. The fact that Kyuubi told Sasuke not to kill Naruto is a slight mystery though I think it was revealed that if Naruto dies, the Kyuubi does as well. Or maybe the kyuubi has developed FEEWEEINGS for Naruto?! Ohshi? Has the Kyuubi learned the value of bonds and friendship, since his greatest bond of all is with Naruto?!

Anyway, my favorite Junchuuriki or whatever is Garaa, before he got all soft on us. Skitzo killing machines are kind of cool. Horrible segway, but by the way I'll stick in here that I think it's totally possible for Naruto to die, even if he is the protagonist, what with all these people being brought back from the dead and such. All you need is an old ass dispensible character, less important than Tsunade but more important than Sakura, and there you have it ressurected Naruto. (I doubt this will happen)

Abdula
Fri, 02-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Kyuubi's feelings? No thats not going to happen. The one thing that puzzles me about Naruto and the Kyuubi is that as it is now the Kyuubi is pure chakra so if Naruto does happen to die I think the Kyuubi would then be able to escape.

I mean if the seal relies on Naruto's will power and he dies then the Kyuubi should easily be able to escape. At the very least I would think that if Naruto dies the Kyuubi would then just be stuck inside Naruto's dead body.

I like Gaara more as he is now than what he was before. I think the crazy skitzo Gaara was too weak because he didn't use much strategy he just relied on over powering his opponent, kinda like Naruto. Which is exactly why he lost to Naruto, they were fighting the same way but Naruto could generate more power than he could. If he had fought Naruto like he fought Kimimaro he would have won.

I don't think Naruto would ever die atleast not until he becomes hokage. I pay no attention to the fact that there are so many people seeking immortality and that there are jutsus that would enable people to be bring others back to life. I think Naruto is becoming far too much like that unmentionable anime

Sapphire
Fri, 02-01-2008, 04:42 PM
If the Kyuubi can't escape until Naruto dies, and he doesn't want Naruto to die, that is quite the royal conundrum. The only thing that would work at that point is Kyuubi convincing Naruto to undo the seal himself (highly improbable that this will work) or Kyuubi convincing Naruto to convince someone else to do it (more improbable and confusing). If this hasn't already been stated, I believe the Kyuubi helps to heal Naruto because it is beneficial to the Kyuubi's own existence. That being said I'm also assuming that the Kyuubi is conscious of helping Naruto, like during the Sasuke vs Naruto fight. Of course part of what I've just said can be negated by the fact that Kyuubi's powers are slowly killing Naruto.

Anyway, I wouldn't go as far as to say the old Garaa's fighting style was comparable to Naruto's, though yes I do see your point.

Abdula
Fri, 02-01-2008, 04:57 PM
I don't think anyone including Naruto would be able to release the Kyuubi without the key. With the way things have been going lately with Akatsuki and all, I think that if and when Naruto finally receives the key he will have to use it to release the Kyuubi.

Whether that would be freeing the Kyuubi, being able to temporarily release the Kyuubi like Gaara was able to do to Shukaku or simply just being able to go nine tails remains to be seen.

Since the seal requires a key to be opened then I think that if Naruto does indeed die if that doesn't immediately kill or release the Kyuubi I think it would simply remain inside his body. If the seal can't be removed without a key then that could explain why Akatsuki hasn't taken any overly aggressive actions against Naruto yet.

¥»»ÄzäzëL««¥
Tue, 02-05-2008, 01:49 PM
I'm gonna have to say nekomata. to me, it's all-around the coolest one. it's said to be the god of death's pet, its symbolic element is darkness, it feeds on departed souls, and basically he's a black-cat monster with black angle wings and an eye in the middle of it's forehead that it uses to consume spirits. that's a plus to me. although it has already been captured by hidan and kakuzu, its probably my favorite bijuu. (go Nibi !).
isonade isnt bad either though... he fights pirates