PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 303

LaZie
Fri, 12-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Out by MangaShare (http://f1.mangashare.com/Bleach_303%5BMS%5D.zip)

Death BOO Z
Fri, 12-07-2007, 06:44 PM
somebody has to insert a doctor gero/cell DBZ reference here...

but at least ishida's 'cool' front has fallen, who knows what he's been up to lately?
I didn't get it, in the final page, did the doll crush on the hollow guy or did something else crush the doll? the picture is confusing...
anyway, I'd like to say Nemu delivering a final hit, 12th cap will say something such as "Even you could have analyzed his abilities so far, I have no need to study such an inferior warrior. Dispose of him quickly, Nemu", and let Nemu show us something new...

Abdula
Fri, 12-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Way to go Mayuri. That showed him and should shut up all the nay sayers as well.
DBZ what the hell are you taking about. Why would you want to see Nemu in a battle?

It looked like the doll crushed him when he was enveloped in the gas.

Ishida: When did you put those in me!?
Maruyi: Silence, Reprobate.

Lol.

Inazuma
Fri, 12-07-2007, 07:24 PM
Mayuri turned the tables.

Mayuri : Argh
Espada : Kuhkuh All your bases belong to us
Mayuri : *Immune to Vodoo dolls*
Espada: Wtf, hax !
Mayuri: You're annoying
Espada:You foo' I got hostage Kuhkuhkuh
Mayrui: So ? ... Bankai
Espada : Nooess !

The End

It turned to be a pretty simple chapter considering the two party involved. I was expecting some neverending madscientist talk. But now, onto the next fight !

Abdula
Fri, 12-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Neither one of them like to engage in "scientist talk" they both like to keep things simple so their opponents can understand just how inferior they are. Yes onto the next fight, I'm glad the captains are wrapping up their battles quickly. Would've been rather pathetic if they didn't and this way they can finish up this particular arc quickly. On to the next one ah, Zaraki!, yay.

Viscero
Fri, 12-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Well that fight sure ended quickly. Can't wait for Zaraki's fight! And like a few other people have already said... on to the next arc already! The soul society arc was 100x more interesting than this hueco mundo arc.

Inazuma
Fri, 12-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Viscero, since Rescue team reached Las Nosches it's been, Breach, Flash & Clear. No major flashback stuff(Except for Nel&Co), and since the captains arrived the pace went up.

Now Zaraki ... Please Shikai ... Please ... or at least let the Lt fight.

naruto_ninjagirl
Fri, 12-07-2007, 08:18 PM
wow that fight was fast! good i want the arc to end as well.

also i agree... what's ishida been up to.

p.s. this arc seems to last forever! i forgot whatever what happened to ichigo and his fight.
ahhhhh!!!!!!!

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 12-08-2007, 02:38 AM
ah yes, look forward to the next chapter with badass zaraki, and hopefully a settling of the old 'is zaraki's next step shikai or bankai' debate.

conquistaDan
Sat, 12-08-2007, 05:05 PM
I heard he doesn't have bankai. And he's the only captain to not have one.

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 12-08-2007, 08:25 PM
yup, i just meant what his Next step would be. Bankai or Shikai. There's this crazy debate on whether Zaraki's sword is considered a shikai or not. and if Zaraki goes bankai like that, then it proves his sword is in shikai all this time. And if he goes shikai, then that means he never had shikai to begin with.

Inazuma
Sat, 12-08-2007, 09:10 PM
Meh shikai, bankai, who cares ....

Just give Zaraki a power up that'll make him even more badass.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 12-08-2007, 10:07 PM
I think he doesn't have anything, at least from what we know so far.
when he fought against Ichigo he didn't have anything, not a Bankai and defintally not a shikai, which is why his sword is so rusty and lamelooking.
for the recent chapters, the sword still looks bad, so logically doubt he has anything new. but plot-thinking says that he shouldv'e gotten a lvl up by now, and is able to release his sword to some extent.

rockmanj
Sun, 12-09-2007, 09:57 PM
I see why Ishida would be upset about someone watching his daily life. I mean think about it...how would you feel if someone was watching EVERYTHING you do during the day? Pretty embarrassing, huh?

TheBladeChild
Mon, 12-10-2007, 01:01 AM
I see why Ishida would be upset about someone watching his daily life. I mean think about it...how would you feel if someone was watching EVERYTHING you do during the day? Pretty embarrassing, huh?

Lol ya especially if you have something to hide :)

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Mon, 12-10-2007, 07:53 AM
And he knows how Ishida lost his powers and got them back now!

dimitris127
Fri, 12-14-2007, 12:27 PM
i would like to see how everybody is going to react if zaraki loses...the badass captain getting pwned...well i don't see that happening but you never know...also about the arc all i'm waiting is for ichigo's hollow to come out and give him a power up...i like his hollow style he is like a god when the hollow comes out for a play...i wanted to ask this for some time now...if aizen wants to merge a hollow with a shinigami doesn't that turn it into a vaizard?so why isn't ichigo a vaizard now above all espadas?is it because the hollow hadn't given him his full power or something?

Yukimura
Fri, 12-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Aizen wants to create a perfect fusion, at the current stage I think Vaizards and Arrancars both lack complete synergy between their hollow and shinigami aspects. The Arrancar so far have essentially been hollows that use swords, have cool techniques and have a lot of spirit energy. The Vaizards are shinigami that have cool techniques and also have huge spirit energy, but instead of being properly fused Vaizards seem to have a symbiotic relationship with a hollow that is part of them but separate from them. I think Aizen is looking for something more than that. A fusion at the most basic level so that what comes out is definately neither a shinigami borrowing a hollows power nor a hollow borrowing shinigami abilities.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 12-14-2007, 01:19 PM
Aizen wants that power, but maybe Vaizard transformation requires something else (grand fisher said that being a 2nd generation shinigami gave Ichigo extreme powers, maybe that's what Aizen is lacking?) or Aizen believes that if he unlocks the hogokyou's power to the limit, he might get a new combinnation, since Ichigo vaizard mode seems still 'unperfect' (compared to the arrnacer mode)..