PDA

View Full Version : Ah! My Goddess: Fighting Wings

David75
Wed, 11-21-2007, 09:00 AM
Special Season: Tatakau Tsubasa [Fighting Wings]
Recently, it has been announced that special episodes will be produced under the title "Ah! My Goddess: Fighting Wings". Two episodes have been announced to air on TBS channel in the 08 of December, 2007 (In Japan only). Those episodes most likely will be based on so-called "Angel Eater" manga arc. One more episode will be released as OVA on the forthcoming DVD in Japan.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ah!_My_Goddess_(TV_series)#Special_Season:_Tatakau _Tsubasa_.5BFighting_Wings.5D (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ah%21_My_Goddess_%28TV_series%29#Special_Season:_T atakau_Tsubasa_.5BFighting_Wings.5D)

Wanted to share this info with anyone interrested, in case they didn't stumble upon it.

Kraco
Wed, 11-21-2007, 10:07 AM
Fighting Wings certainly sounds good. Maybe there will be fighting in the special.

Maybe Keiichi will finally don again the badass villain suit he got at the end if the first season. I mean, if they are going to fight, he might as well dress appropriately!

Buffalobiian
Wed, 11-21-2007, 10:10 AM
I've heard of the news too. I hope Aone subs this too. They've done a very good job with the first two seasons. Too bad it's only 2 episodes, 3 if you count the OVA.

David75
Wed, 11-21-2007, 10:23 AM
Fighting Wings certainly sounds good. Maybe there will be fighting in the special.

Maybe Keiichi will finally don again the badass villain suit he got at the end if the first season. I mean, if they are going to fight, he might as well dress appropriately!

True that Keiichi really is awesome when he gets -even for a very short time- more than just human powers. However it's fine they do not use that trick much too often, as he is the only one allowing balance of the anime as the one with no other powers than his very deep and beautiful human qualities.

I've heard of the news too. I hope Aone subs this too. They've done a very good job with the first two seasons. Too bad it's only 2 episodes, 3 if you count the OVA.

Well I admit I had given up having something animated in the near future. I thought this would be 2 to a hell lot of time before they did something. Japanese are very patient and I'm always suprised to see how series can live over the course of 20 years or more, even with large period of time when nothing new happens.

So to me it's already a nice surprise and I'll savour it the most I can.

KrayZ33
Wed, 11-21-2007, 06:37 PM
when does keiichi get special powers? i cant remember that Oo

well in the Movie he did kick some ass.. but in the series too? which episode?

David75
Thu, 11-22-2007, 01:30 AM
when does keiichi special powers? i cant remember that Oo

well in the Movie he did kick some ass.. but in the series too? which episode?

In the movie yes. Not very often you're right ;)

But In my humble opinion, this must remain an exception per what I wrote above.

KrayZ33
Thu, 11-22-2007, 05:36 PM
well i actuallly like it very much, when the (weak) main character gets to kick some asses with really powerfull skills/magic...

keechi as a god would be awesome :P
i once read a fanfic from "Brett" i think that was his name.. and it was really cool, because he wished for a job like Urd (who was the person who granted his wish) and became a god...

2 bad keechi didn't wish to become a god :(

belldandy vs demon + keeichi who cast fireballs!

"belldandyyyyy don't dieee" *enrage* "roaaaaaaaaar" pew pew...

btw how did the second season end? (i dont want to download everthing again) did it end with the episode where urd gets small (i can remember a song in this episode which i really liked, but could never find it.. when they climbed up that large building) and skuld grew up? or did i forget something...

hmmm "Angel Eater" arc... sounds like action.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 11-22-2007, 06:33 PM
That was how the first season ended. To recap:

First Season:
Ep 24: Belldandy defeated the infected Midgard, but it infected Keichi just as it disappeared. The demon (forgot name, sorry) then forced them to make a ten dimensional scythe so he can unlock the seal. As he slashes the seal, Belldandy hugs Keichi and the demon tries to translate it's code to use Belldandy's body. Since goddesses are immune to being overwritten by demon, it failed, and just as it was about to lose control over Keichi, it took over a floppy disk. Skuld then picks it up and erases it with a magnet.

DVD episodes:
ep25: Urd runs out of energy and turns small. She meets a kid and spends the ep with him, going to the top of a building (as you said) and helping him build courage. Keichi then makes some moon rocks at his Uni/College and Urd turns to normal.

ep 26: Skuld transforms into an adult for a day. She feels adult, and wants to go out with Keichi for a day. She still likes icecream though, and gets threatened by the rich guy. Later on she has to take Sayoko's place for some shots at a bridal photo shop, and feels something towards K1. She tries to kiss him at the end of the day, but turns back to normal. The end of Season 1.

Season 2:
ep 22: Urd's mother battles with Belldandy by always going back in time and getting to know K1 before her. At first they didn't know why and were trying to detect some sort of spell. They soon find out, and Belldandy, Skuld and Urd travel back some years, when K1 was still at his home town in high school, to find Urd's mother already there. They realise that they would never win the time race with her. Belldandy takes the form of a fellow student and talks to K1. He goes back and tells Urd's mother (forgot names here, it starts with H... and her rank is like DaiMakaiChou or something) that she doesn't really like him does she? He then goes and asks Belldandy if she would like to go to the museum with him. She answeres: "yes, in five years." The demon lord wonders why she lost, and Urd comments on Belldandy's powers, and her love for K1. Back in real time, Urd tells Skuld that she should at least let K1 have Belldandy for today. K1 and Belldandy take their tour of the museum (5 years later, as they promised), and K1 says to Belldandy that she hasn't been to his hometown yet, and if she'd like to see snow. She smiles and says yes.

DVD eps:
23: The motor club decide to go on a holiday together. They find an old mansion which is attented to by a young maid. They find out that the maid is in fact a ghost of a lover of K1 who died one summer here. She thinks K1's her lover and wants him to stay here with her as he once promised. They convinced her that this isn't who she's after, and K1 later fixes an old Rolls Royce style motorcycle and gives the ghost a ride around the lake as his grandfather once promised. The ghost then feels fulfilled and leaves peacefully. They leave the bike as a memento in the mansion.

24: Peorth makes it her unofficial mission on her trip to earth to make sure K1 says "I love you" She approaches K1 and asks him if he's every said it to her before. He escapes to work, and even Chihiro says it's necessary. He later then goes home, and Peorth gives him some training in saying it forcefully. Belldandy opens to door halfway and leaves. Thinking she's mistaken the training for real, K1 rushes out to her, but Urd stops him halfway to feed him some medicine for the task. The medication, which amplifies the work "suki", plus Peorth's training makes anyone who hears the word pass out from the force of it. Keiichi never ends up telling her properly because in some way, something he says always has "suki" in it, but she tries to hear it when she recovers.

KrayZ33
Fri, 11-23-2007, 05:35 AM
ahhhh yaaa i remember now... the whole part with Hild and stuff

Bread-sama
Sat, 11-24-2007, 10:27 AM
:O I hate AMG! I better not be picked to work on it.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 11-27-2007, 08:22 PM
Well, the show hasn't started yet, but they've given us something to do.

OP/ED provided by Nipponsei

http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Ah!%20My%20Goddess%20Tatakau%20T subasa%20OP%20ED%20Single%20-%20Ai%20no%20Hoshi%20%5BJyukai%5D.zip.torrent

David75
Thu, 12-13-2007, 04:51 AM
For those who can't wait/know japanese the raws are available :

http://www.mininova.org/get/1040708

http://www.mininova.org/get/1040705

Bread-sama
Sat, 12-15-2007, 11:13 PM
I never watched AMG, but special 01 had to do with some angel eater thing, and it's inside Lind!

Bread-sama
Tue, 12-25-2007, 05:10 PM
I hate this show.

AMG TT 01 - WS (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE-AnY%5D_Ah_My_Goddess_-_Tatakau_Tsubasa_-_01_%5BWS%5D%5BD9D4E85E%5D.avi.torrent) is out!

Shadow Skill
Tue, 12-25-2007, 06:24 PM
AonE&AnY torrent link is not working for me. I tried renaming it and nothing. Think AonE can fix the link?

Buffalobiian
Tue, 12-25-2007, 09:12 PM
hmm, link works fine for me. forgot exactly which link I followed though. Have you tried the one on the torrent page?

Shadow Skill
Tue, 12-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Ya I am, odd.

Ok, found a working link. :)

spooke6911
Tue, 12-25-2007, 11:29 PM
link doesnt work for me, every link i try just gives me a page with jibberish, can anyone direct me to a working link for the new ah my goddess episode? Thank You.

Shadow Skill
Tue, 12-25-2007, 11:48 PM
That's the same page I kept getting, that Jibberish page.

I used this link. http://www.mininova.org/get/1067266

saman
Wed, 12-26-2007, 12:58 AM
yeah, the jibberish thing kept happening with me too. i saved the torrent using right click and then opened it in bitcomet, and it worked.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 12-26-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm not getting any of that jibberish stuff, all those links worked fine for me. Anyway, the episode. Rather interesting, guess they wanted to make a special focused on Lind. Hild makes her appearance again, but it looks like Marller will me comic relief next time. (can't really remember when he wasn't.)

edit: Bread-sama, you didn't do the typesetting this time!!! You've been doing every episode up to this one though, haven't you. I remember you did the first series(now untrue, see next post. :(). Thanks for the work on that one, and any of the others you've done. I know of a few people who don't like this anime. I like it, but I'm biased, since it's the series that got me into anime. :D

edit2: rather, fansubbed anime.

Bread-sama
Wed, 12-26-2007, 11:06 AM
Yes, I did the 2 episodes of it. But i'm hiding with fakes nicks.

And I didn't do the first series XD!

Anyway, Hild's voice is horny.

David75
Wed, 12-26-2007, 11:10 AM
Yes, I did the 2 episodes of it. But i'm hiding with fakes nicks.

And I didn't do the first series XD!

Anyway, Hild's voice is horny.

Was wondering if Urd, Peorth and K1 voices had changed... seemed different. But that's maybe because I last head them a long time ago.

Thanks for overcoming the fact you don't like this show, and still provide us with nice work.

SamuraiOdin
Wed, 12-26-2007, 11:58 AM
ANN gives the voice credits to the same actors, and they're normally pretty accurate... As for me, I'm still DLing the episode, hope it's good!

spooke6911
Wed, 12-26-2007, 12:27 PM
thanks shadow skill

Sluma
Sun, 12-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Thank you for taking the time to sub this :)

meller
Sun, 01-06-2008, 08:22 AM
torrent for the second part:
http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE-AnY%5D_Ah_My_Goddess_-_Tatakau_Tsubasa_-_02_%5BWS%5D%5B47739BBE%5D.avi.torrent

cheers,

Kraco
Sun, 01-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Hmm... So, Belldandy as well will now have two angels? Her original one and the demon turned angel. Convenient. You could imagine they would have pretty different manners of powers to grant to Belldandy, assuming the ex-demon still retained her original ones - and according to Belldandy it looks that way.

Too bad Keiichi wasn't given an angel of his own permanently. He seemed to be capable of supporting one, after all (even if he looked a bit stressed and stretched while doing it, but I'm sure with time it would have worked out).

Other than that I couldn't help but laugh every time I heard the names of Lind's angels: Cool Mint and Spear Mint. What the heck. Straight out of a pack of chewing gums...

Pyro411
Sun, 01-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Kraco, :) Watch Season 2 of the TV series although they only kind of put it off in the back for a while 1 ep does show what happens to Bell's 2nd "Angel" If I ever get my NAS back from Linksys I'll be able to tell you more specifically what ep in season 2 has the data or what chapter(s) in the Manga to look out for.

Kraco
Sun, 01-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Hmm... So, you are saying this took place between the TV series seasons?

Well, I don't remember the series well at all, so I'll take your word for whatever happened to the second angel in it.

David75
Sun, 01-06-2008, 04:54 PM
That sure was a finale packed with a lot of things, maybe even too much. And the music a bit loud compared to voices.

But seeing all angels at once is a great change.

Regarding K1 having his own angel, Lind clearly tells him he his able thanks to his qualities AND the love he received from so many goddesses. I guess his love battery ran out. I know however than when the scenarists need to change that fact, they will change it ;)
K1 is the guy that is the most compatible with heaven, so he is able to host Celestin and now an Angel, though for a short period of time, since his body can't hold it for too long.

Maybe the most important thing of the ep was Evil Bell (well was she really?) outfit and the face in breast scene. That's really a major change to me, because something like that would never have happened before... Twice even. I guess that wicked angel added spice to Bell's manners :D
The scenarists need to find a way of freeing that couple from eternal flirting without even a kiss... but they need to do it cleverly so that the fanbase is not schocked loosing Bell as a potential girlfriend:D

Well I hope we'll see more in the future.

Regarding the video format, I wonder if it's possible to get the subs and apply them to the 720P raw... Just so that I store a high quality version