http://www.sendspace.com/file/m861zt

... wtf the thread title was suposed to be Bleach 300 T_T

Eddie_Brock
Fri, 11-16-2007, 08:34 PM
for spartaaaaa,
ok but seriously a cool chapter buyakiya is gonna pwnd that espada

Yukimura
Fri, 11-16-2007, 08:45 PM
UChess to redeem yourself you can edit it by editing your post, clicking go advanced, and then changing the subject.

Anway, #7's ability is pretty interesting, but its fuzzy range annoys me somewhat. Byakuya's foot/leg is attached to the rest of him so the control must be based on a distance from the original mark not simply direct contact with the mark.

And Hanataro showing up seems to be an attempt to cram popular characters into the manga, but healing Byakuya's leg would offer a Hanataro a chance to be useful. I just hope they don't acknowledge the fillers and give his zanpakuto the ability to heal wounds then release the damage healed as an attack, even if it's not a bad idea it would be sad to see filler material enter the manga.

dimitris127
Sat, 11-17-2007, 08:37 AM
i never watched the fillers(except the bounto that was somewhat good)did hanataro had that ability?well if filler material goes into the main story material it would be so dumb but it's true we haven't really seen hanataro's abilities so whatever evrything can happen...all that remains to be seen is a vaizard in hueco mondo

Hiwatari
Sat, 11-17-2007, 09:09 AM
i think those characters whom are unexpected to have any importance like Neriel for instance, will have some part to play in this manga...so maybe Hanataro will show something nice...and i really hope Rukia will do a bankai

Niner4959
Sat, 11-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Zomari Le Roux loves Byakuya more than the captain loves himself, ewwwwwww......

dimitris127
Sat, 11-17-2007, 01:56 PM
rukia having bankai...well i won't see how much it will help since the hitsougaiya captain has the most powerful ice type sword but still couldn't do much against an espada remember the guy with the eight hands if he hadn't been preoccupied with the others he would have killed him

TwisT
Sat, 11-17-2007, 03:23 PM
Why would Rukia need to do a bankai now? Byakuya is here now. I don't see Rukia fighting any more in this arc. At least nothing major.

Also after the Captain fights i hope it's all over. Because this was gonna be a rescue operation. They where to go in, beat up those that stood in the way, grab Orihime and run. Right now the only once that are left is #1-4 after the captain fights. Are they going to come out too? Are they going to beat up the whole organization and end it all already? I really hope not.

I mean if they retrieve everyone and Rukia and Chad are still alive, that means they have already won a big victory. They would have beaten up Espada #5-9, gained an new strong ally in the form of Nel (at least i hope she will come with Itchigo back to the real world) and her friends, got Orihime back and didn't lose anyone in the process.

I really hope they don't fight and beat 1-4 also.

Abdula
Sat, 11-17-2007, 09:45 PM
I really hope they just finish their respective battles, rescue everyone and get the hell out of there. I am seriously getting tired of these arrancar and their ridiculous abilities and their weird transformation.

Why do you people want to see Rukia go bankai, first of all its improbable, secondly she would still be weaker than all the other characters who are already bankai level so it wouldn't make any difference whatsoever.

Mhalador
Sun, 11-18-2007, 12:37 AM
i never watched the fillers(except the bounto that was somewhat good)did hanataro had that ability?well if filler material goes into the main story material it would be so dumb but it's true we haven't really seen hanataro's abilities so whatever evrything can happen...all that remains to be seen is a vaizard in hueco mondo

It was either a filler or a Golden cup short. I think Kon takes over Hanataro's gigai and tries to use his zanpakatou on Kenpachi which heals him instead of harming and then Hanataro explains what it does in an aside.

Rakuen
Sun, 11-18-2007, 02:16 AM
Hanatarou's zanpakutou's ability is canon. When the manga chapters are compiled and released in book form, Kubo usually draws little pictures to put at the end of each chapter. They often seem to have a plotline that goes on for a number of chapters; one of these was Kon taking over Hanatarou's body to attract girls.

Here is a scan (sorry it's in French):
http://members.cox.net/rakuen/scan.jpg
In the box on the left, there is a question (I'm assuming from a fan) that asks what Hanatarou's zanpakuto's name is and what its ability is. The response says that it's called Hisagomaru and its ability is to absorb and cure wounds.

The scan's the last "omake" in the volume (21) and I don't have 22 yet, so I don't have scans of what happens when the gauge fills up, but everyone who watched that particular Shinigami Golden cup knows what happens.

And I just broke my lurker status.

Inazuma
Sun, 11-18-2007, 11:04 AM
It was indeed a Golden Cup featuring Kon stealing Hanatarou Gigai to wander around in a human form. But it was chased by people from the 11 Division (5th division haters). Kon use his Zan to take down an other shinigami but it heals the target's wounds.
When the gauge fills up to max, it release a huge blast that could be compared to Hinamori's Shikai in term of power.

TheBladeChild
Mon, 11-19-2007, 03:41 AM
As much as im interested in Byakuya's fight, I would really rather see Unohana's fight. I wanna see what offensive abilities she has to offer. Also I agree that Rukia's bankai wont happen for a while, but I have a feeling that she will also get a wardrobe transformation just like Ichigo when she does it too.

itadakimasu
Mon, 11-19-2007, 11:12 PM
its getting good. i'm not really sure what the #7 espadas ability is... it was weird how he initiated his release and no idea what he is doing to byakuya

Death BOO Z
Fri, 11-23-2007, 05:12 AM
he's a yogi, each eye acts as dominnation spell. he aims with his hand and shoots with his eye.
he has a fixed numbers of shots, but it doesn't appear so becuase his eyes are spread at a 'comfterble' pattern (unlike Hitsugaya's bankai, which has a countdown function within it).
he takes over the foot first, and then brings the enemy close to a hand-to-hand combet, so he could take over major body parts (hands, legs, elbows, etc) before the enemy figures out how the dominnation trick works.
based on that, he has a relatively high passive defence (damage resistence, not dodging) and stamina, and probably a huge slow killing move, but lower offensive abilities and he lacks speed attacks (at this form).
that's my deduction on #7, fast in his first form (used to test out his enemies) and stationary at his released form.

I know it's all bullshit, but god, the fight is only going on for two chapters and it's already stationnary, this isn't how a #300 chapter should look.

Abdula
Fri, 11-23-2007, 10:40 AM
he's a yogi, each eye acts as domination spell. he aims with his hand and shoots with his eye.
he has a fixed numbers of shots, but it doesn't appear so because his eyes are spread at a 'comfortable' pattern (unlike Hitsugaya's bankai, which has a countdown function within it).
he takes over the foot first, and then brings the enemy close to a hand-to-hand combat, so he could take over major body parts (hands, legs, elbows, etc) before the enemy figures out how the domination trick works.
based on that, he has a relatively high passive defense (damage resistance, not dodging) and stamina, and probably a huge slow killing move, but lower offensive abilities and he lacks speed attacks (at this form).
that's my deduction on #7, fast in his first form (used to test out his enemies) and stationary at his released form.

Actually that is a really good theory and the reasoning is sound. We'll see if you're right in the next chapter. I hope these battles don't continue for too long but I'm pretty sure that is exactly what is going to happen especially with those two idiot scientist but I just want this arc to be over.

I hate these stupid arrancar transformations I wasn't bothered by them too much until they turned a "little girl" into a Satyr-Centaur hybrid.

dimitris127
Sat, 11-24-2007, 12:55 AM
actually Hitsugaya never told that the petals behind him are a countdown(i think)also i remember when he was fighting that espada with the eight arms he didn't have the petals behind him when he unleashed the ultimate power he has(or i don't remember too well)anyway this arc is good but i wouldn't like it to end in hueco mondo just save orihime and go back...although grimjow told ichigo he went there to fight more than save orihime and i believe he was right

Abdula
Sat, 11-24-2007, 01:00 AM
Actually Hitsugaya did say that the petals behind him were a countdown and right before he unleashed his final attack their limiter or whatever that seal was that reduced their power was removed so I think that explains that. Yeah Ichigo has been living in denial since this series began.