PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 299

.noname.silent
Fri, 11-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Bleach 299 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/5836xb) by MangaShare

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Fri, 11-09-2007, 08:28 PM
It looks like Byakuya's fight is up first and it looks amazing. I wonder if the technique he used was taught to him by Youruichi or if its just the 3rd of 4 tech like the note says?

michelous
Fri, 11-09-2007, 10:53 PM
the craziest part of Byakuya's fight is neither guy has release yet

maybe we will get to see a few more bankai's besides just Byakuya and mayuri like Kenpachi or Unohana or even rukia is she wakes up

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sun, 11-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Kenpachi doesn't even know the name of his sword and he doesn't care. He relies on his own strength and thinks that those that "work with their zanpaktou" are weaklings. I don't think we'll be seeing a bankai out of him anytime soon. Unohana would be interesting though she said shes only there to heal so I don't see her bringing out the big guns. As for Rukia I don't think shes strong enough to do a bankai.

kyubisrage
Sun, 11-11-2007, 07:08 PM
umm towards the end of the SS arc he started to learn the name of his sword... he doesn't think the people who use their swords are weaklings that was his next powerup to learn how to use it..

Inazuma
Sun, 11-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Kenpachi doesn't even know the name of his sword and he doesn't care. He relies on his own strength and thinks that those that "work with their zanpaktou" are weaklings. I don't think we'll be seeing a bankai out of him anytime soon. Unohana would be interesting though she said shes only there to heal so I don't see her bringing out the big guns. As for Rukia I don't think shes strong enough to do a bankai.

He do think, that people fighting together with their Zanpaktou are weakling using that teamwork as an excuse for their weakness BUT as the fight with Ichigo ended Kenpachi did acknoledge the pain of not having a name, thus understanding the similarity between him and his sword. So their is a possibility that Kenpachi can now go Bankai or Shikai. Knowing Kenpachi, even a Shikai would be beyond Kickass

DeathscytheVII
Mon, 11-12-2007, 03:14 PM
I think the next few weeks are going to be very interesting, we'll finally perhaps, see the old "is Zaraki's zanpaktou a shikai or not" debate settled. Whether or not he shouts the name of the sword into shikai or he goes straight to bankai.

The old scientist vs scientist match up is uninspired, but considering mayuri is a badass, i look forward to it haha.

Carnage
Mon, 11-12-2007, 05:07 PM
I would be excited about the Mayuri fight if he weren't such a sick fuck.

The game of tag between Byakuya and #7 Espada was dumb.

Anything involving Kenpachi is pure win.

itadakimasu
Mon, 11-12-2007, 11:38 PM
wtf is mayuri's new hair piece all about? and i just findit a little weird so far his reactions toward ishada... he seems the type that would want to dispose of somebody who completely owned and humiliated him in the past.

wondering if the next chapter is going to consist of a flashback of yoroichi teaching byakuya how to fight

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 11-13-2007, 07:48 AM
wtf is mayuri's new hair piece all about? and i just findit a little weird so far his reactions toward ishada... he seems the type that would want to dispose of somebody who completely owned and humiliated him in the past.

wondering if the next chapter is going to consist of a flashback of yoroichi teaching byakuya how to fight

That part reminded me ALOT of Gaara showing up to help Rock Lee out against Kimimaru.