here's what I found recently:

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9338/jt1vq1b613yd9.jpg

thats all I could find for now

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 11-08-2007, 08:58 PM
here's what I found recently:

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9338/jt1vq1b613yd9.jpg

thats all I could find for now

Dude thanks for the pic. But you know better, you are going to get in trouble for not stating that this is Chapter 377 Spoiler Pics!

conquistaDan
Thu, 11-08-2007, 09:20 PM
I don't know how to separate the title from the thread title. If I did I would.

Kensee
Fri, 11-09-2007, 01:34 AM
O.o ... is that a black hole? Somebody got some broken jutsus if so.

Can't wait for the chapter ...

deadlydreamx
Fri, 11-09-2007, 02:44 AM
maybe its a giant rasengan comin from jiraya..

KCMmmmm
Fri, 11-09-2007, 07:24 AM

That's a very interesting interpretation. I can't wait to see if you're right. Probability seems high on this one.

Kensee
Fri, 11-09-2007, 10:01 AM

... or that ... which it probably is.

I still like the black hole idea though ... ::sigh:: maybe someday ... someday.

chet_chetty
Fri, 11-09-2007, 11:44 AM
chinese scan that was posted on mangahelpers..

http://www.mediafire.com/?c9mw23592ui

Niner4959
Fri, 11-09-2007, 12:50 PM
Itachi killed off the Uchiha clan so Madara couldn't take control of them? Or did he do it out of cold blood, figuring he didn't need his family after all, throwing away all the care and commpassion he recieved. The utilitarianism thing to do or on a whim?

Why the hell does Tobi appear right after Kakashi uses the Mangkyou Sharingan with Obito's eye?

Are the Akatsuki member rings important for Pain to utilize their bodies after they die?

Naruto needs to learn 'body flicker' pronto.

.noname.silent
Fri, 11-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Translation from HisshouBuraiKen from MangaHelpers

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21176

[Naruto] [Shonen] Naruto 377 by HisshouBuraiKen (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=604626#post604626)

Page 1:
Text: Two more men appear, both possessing the Rin'negan! Who...WHAT are they?!

Page 2:
Title: 322 - Hermit Mode

Blue Text: 8th anniversary special color poster
Red text: Feel my thoughts, and my emotions.

Page 3:
Pa frog: Three?! Three people with the Rin'negan?!
Jiraiya: There must be some trick behind his jutsu...
Ma Frog: This had ta happen right around dinner...now we're gonna be here all night.

Pa Frog: Forget dinner, ma! We gotta focus on the enemy here!
Ma Frog: ExCUSE me?!

Jiraiya: Time for me to make my move!
Prepare for the full Hermit-Mode pre-fight ritual!

Prepare for the force of my ninjutsu, backed with the ultimate senjutsu! [H: Hermit Techniques]
Behold the brilliant glow of my angelic halo!

SFX: CLACK

Jiraiya: THE GALLANT JIRAIYA-

Page 4:
Ma frog: Quit shoutin' in my ear, dangit!
Pa frog: Quit shoutin' in my ear, dangit!
Jiraiya: Ghg-
SFX: THWACK

Jiraiya: Aaaaaagh-
Why does someone always have to ruin my poses?!

Page 5:
Ma frog: Let's hurry up 'n finish this, kid!
I gotta put dinner on!

Pa frog: Wouldja forget dinner, Ma?! We gotta worry about this guy's eyes!
Stay focused! He can use the most powerful eye techniques in the world!

Ma frog: Shut yer yap!
I'm the one makin' dinner every day! It's tough bein' a housewife, ya know!!
Ya senile old fart!

Pa frog: The hell's your problem, woman?!
Here I am worryin' about ya and yer still mouthin' off!

Jiraiya: I wish THEY'D quit shouting in MY ears...
SFX: Blah blah blah

SFX: Dash

Page 6:
SFX: CRACK

SFX: SKRRRRRRRK

Pain: Very nice.
SFX: BAM

Page 7:  
SFX: Crumble crumble

Jiraiya: Enough with the marital strife!
It's time to take him down!

Ma frog: Fine, I'll just fry somethin' up.
Kid, you bring the oil. Pa, you fan the flames! [H: Haha, nice!]

Jiraiya: Sounds good!
Pa frog: Yeah!
SFX: Clap clap

SFX: Shwuuuuuuu

Page 8:
Jiraiya: Hermit's Art - Deep Fryer! [H: Senpou - Goemon (A Goemon-buro is a bath heated with firewood from beneath)
SFX: FWOOOOOOOOOM

SFX: FWOOOOOM

Page 9:
SFX: Swip

SFX: FWOOOSH, Shuuuuu

SFX: Shuuuuuu, Tak

Page 10:
SFX: Shuuuuuuu

Jiraiya: He got rid of the oil?
Ma frog: More like he ate it.
Pa Frog: Looks like he's got some tricks up his sleeve, too.

SFX: Fwip

SFX: Snap, Skidddd

Page 11:
Jiraiya: Then we'll figure it out through close combat.
SFX: Squeeze

SFX: KROOM

SFX: Clack

Page 12:
Jiraya: ULTIMATE RASENGAN!

SFX: ZZZZZZZNG

Page 13:
SFX: ZZNN

SFX: KYUUUUZZZNNNN

Jiraiya: Damnit, he absorbed the entire attack?!
That's how the oil...

Ma Frog: 6 o'clock!

SFX: Clench

Page 14:
SFX: POOF

SFX: Swip
Pa Frog: We got his back!

SFX: THWAP

SFX: THWAP

Jiraiya: W-what?!
He can't even see my hermit mode attacks, and he's still...

Page 15:
SFX: Leap

SFX: Taka

Jiraiya: Hermit's Art - Hair Needle Barrage! (Senpou - Kebari Senbon)

Page 16:
SFX: POOF

SFX: Skid, Poof

Page 17:
SFX: Tap

Jiraiya: He doesn't make a single wasted movement.
The attack came directly from behind...He should've tried to dodge it, but he instead he summoned a shield to protect his back.

But...how is he doing it? Not once, but twice...

Without speaking or making eye contact...
Even if all three are chakra-sensing types, without actually seeing the attacks, they shouldn't be able to defend themselves so efficiently.

And the Hair Needle Barrage is my fastest attack that covers such a wide range...

Page 18:
Jiraiya: His only possible defense would've been to use a shield, and he did just that.
But he made the decision without even seeing the attack.

Pa Frog: Them guys ain't just regular clones. huh?
Guess that's whatcha meant when the was some trick to 'em, eh Jiraiya-chan?

You noticed it yet?
Jiraiya: Noticed what?

When we got that guy from behind earlier,
we were in his blind spot, and you came in swingin'.

The whole time, the other guys were watchin' very carefully.

Jiraiya: Yes, I noticed that too...

Page 19:
Jiraiya: And yet, they didn't make a sound, didn't look at each other,
didn't look like they gave any signal at all.

Pa Frog: Then...it must be their eyes! They all got the same eyes!
If all three of them are watchin' the same target...

Jiraiya: Then they all see the target from all three points of view simultaneously...
So THAT'S it...

Pa Frog: Yep...Prob'ly.

..But what...what ARE they?!

LaZie
Fri, 11-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Out by MangaShare

http://s02.mangashare.com/releases/Naruto_377%5BMS%5D.zip

TheBladeChild
Fri, 11-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Did anyone think spirit bomb when they saw the Rasengan?

Abdula
Fri, 11-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Jiraiya's hermit mode continues to impress me, reminds me alot of how orochimaru fought 4 tailed Naruto. The Ultimate Rasengan was a given I think everyone expected him to pull one of those out sooner or later but damn the thing was huge. He seems to be completely outmatched and Pein has yet to make any major offensive moves as a matter a fact he seems to be acting more like a spectator than an actual combatant.

The rinnegan really reminds me a lot of the Sharingan in that you have to defeat it before you can think about defeating the one who possesses it, Jiraiya doesn’t seem to have any clue as to what Peins abilities are which doesn’t bode well for him, we know he is gonna die anyway so it doesn’t matter, but I wanted him to have a more exciting demise although his hermit mode is impressive it really isn’t effective.

The toads are hilarious, comic relief in the middle of an intense battle, not to mention Jiraiya’s failed attempt at posing.

More godmode’gan abilities to come.

Idealistic
Fri, 11-09-2007, 05:06 PM
Did anyone think spirit bomb when they saw the Rasengan?

No, I thought Ultimate Rasengan.

I hope Jiraiya doesn't die, but most likely he will. Perhaps before he dies, he gets off a message describing to Konoha how the Rin'egan works and what it's abilities are.

Yukimura
Fri, 11-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Let's not knock Hermit Mode just because Pein can counter it. Jiraiya has got the upper hand on Pein twice, but Pein's weird extra set of eyes jutsu is allowing him to see behind himself and thus react in a pretty strange way. I'd imagine it's like fighting a Byakugan user, you can't sneak up on them so they just have to be fast with their counters and you'll have a tough time beating them. Pein's reaction time must also be incredible too since Jiraiya commented on how fast his own attack was and Pein was able to percieve and defend against it immediately.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 11-09-2007, 07:18 PM
humph, easy shit.
Payne has three pairs of eyes to counter fighting Jiraya. It's like Naruto vs Neji again, sprout some shadow clones to feint an attack on the fat body, and then intiate the real attack on the thin one while he's defending the fat body.

I wonder what the moles are, it somehow reminds me of the guy from HxH who played gravity tunes through his holes, but I think it has something to do with the absorbing qualities they have, maybe one body absorbes and the other can shoot it back out?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 11-09-2007, 09:11 PM
I am not all the impressed with this chapter. It was ok. But I just didnt care for the dialogue and the drawing. Awell, maybe next week will be better.

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 11-10-2007, 02:41 AM
I wasn't too crazy about this chapter either. Jiraiya's Hermit mode doesn't make any sense. Why the hell did half of his face go black? Why does he suddenly grow sharp teeth and why the hell does he now have frog feet?

Kishi better explain something about pein soon, considering how ubber bad ass he's supposed to be, and the fact that he has the legendary Rinningen eye's I think we're about due for an explanation as to how they work.

Abdula
Sat, 11-10-2007, 10:34 AM
I'd imagine it's like fighting a Byakugan user, you can't sneak up on them so they just have to be fast with their counters and you'll have a tough time beating them.

The Rinnegan is way better than the Byakugan because although the Byakugan gives you a wide range of vision you only have one point of view where as Pein has three.

humph, easy shit.
Payne has three pairs of eyes to counter fighting Jiraya. It's like Naruto vs Neji again, sprout some shadow clones to feint an attack on the fat body, and then intiate the real attack on the thin one while he's defending the fat body.

Its nothing like Naruto vs Neji because Naruto was only fighting one person where as Jiraiya is fighting three and its been well established that in a battle of this level shadow clones are only a waste of chakra and it wouldn't make a difference against Pein anyway.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 11-10-2007, 11:17 AM
same thing.
Payne avoided Jiraya's attacks (so far) by having three pairs of eyes watching the same spot, two bodies cover for the third one.
so if Jiraya is able to seperate each body attention to a a different occurence, he can (theortically) land a hit on one of them. the shadow clones are a way to divert attention, since most enemies (actually, no one has a fail-proof system) can't tell the diffrence between the clones and the original.

So far, we haven't seen any application of the Godmodeyes. so you can't say it's better or worse than the Byakougan.

Idealistic
Sat, 11-10-2007, 02:17 PM
So far, we haven't seen any application of the Godmodeyes. so you can't say it's better or worse than the Byakougan.

Well I guess Kishi lied when he made Jiraiya, I believe, say that the Rin'egan was the strongest of the eyes.

Assertn
Sat, 11-10-2007, 03:44 PM
http://inorpo-b.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/ee/ee0fea02073e1f44540db4d5a5f8fc9297888bf3.jpg
Good work Jiraiya, you look kind of cool.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 11-10-2007, 03:57 PM
Id3alistic, you can lay offf those sarcastic remarks. nothing goes by me.
Payne's godmodeyes don't nesscery have 'seeing' applications, as far as super powered eyes seem to evoleve in the naruto storyline; it's possible that the eyes work out as 'cannon' for a a 'hyper-beam' ray, or a kamehameha wave. you know, same as Kakashi's dimension blast.
not to mention that even the MSharingan doesn't include 'seeing' attributes, instead, he has hypnosis powers.

strongest of eyes can also mean he can pull 5000 KS with his eyelids, and create tornados when he blinks.

so far we haven't seen any form of improved eye sight from Payne's godmodeyes.

Abdula
Sat, 11-10-2007, 04:02 PM
same thing.
Payne avoided Jiraya's attacks (so far) by having three pairs of eyes watching the same spot, two bodies cover for the third one.
so if Jiraya is able to seperate each body attention to a a different occurence, he can (theortically) land a hit on one of them. the shadow clones are a way to divert attention, since most enemies (actually, no one has a fail-proof system) can't tell the diffrence between the clones and the original.

Yes shadow clones are only a diversion that is my point, they would only be a diversion that would come at the cost of a large amount of charka that wouldn't necessarily do anything because even if he does divert the attention of the original Pein it wouldn’t matter much because he is not fighting clones the jutsu wouldn’t disperse with one hit because he already landed a major hit before than didn’t really have a major effect, not to mention the fact that his clones can be easily destroyed, Pein could easily destroy them with the summons he keeps using which wouldn’t even be necessary all he needs to do is hit them with a kunai.

We have already seen how the rinnegan is better than the Byakugan three points of view>one point of view. I think you are thinking about this battle the wrong way, Jiraiya is not fighting one opponent now he is fighting three different ones, and they are summons not clones so they wouldn’t be destroyed by one simple hit.

Try thinking of this battle more like Orochimaru + Nidaime and Shodaime vs Sandaime, rather than the Neji vs Naruto battle.

Id3alistic, you can lay offf those sarcastic remarks. nothing goes by me.
Payne's godmodeyes don't nesscery have 'seeing' applications, as far as super powered eyes seem to evoleve in the naruto storyline; it's possible that the eyes work out as 'cannon' for a a 'hyper-beam' ray, or a kamehameha wave. you know, same as Kakashi's dimension blast.
not to mention that even the MSharingan doesn't include 'seeing' attributes, instead, he has hypnosis powers.

strongest of eyes can also mean he can pull 5000 KS with his eyelids, and create tornados when he blinks.

so far we haven't seen any form of improved eye sight from Payne's godmodeyes.

It doesn't have to be expressly stated that his eyes gives him 'seeing applications" its a given and it has already been shown. What does he have to come and say " Look I can do this with my eyes. and I can do this too and then it gives me this other cool ability" for you to be satisfied. Your comments only make me more curious as to exactly how old you are.

So How old are you?

Abdula
Sat, 11-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Damn it. You made me double post.

20, Are you sure?

Death BOO Z
Sat, 11-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Yes shadow clones are only a diversion that is my point, they would only be a diversion that would come at the cost of a large amount of charka that wouldn't necessarily do anything because even if he does divert the attention of the original Pein it wouldn’t matter much because he is not fighting clones the jutsu wouldn’t disperse with one hit because he already landed a major hit before than didn’t really have a major effect, not to mention the fact that his clones can be easily destroyed, Pein could easily destroy them with the summons he keeps using which wouldn’t even be necessary all he needs to do is hit them with a kunai.

We have already seen how the rinnegan is better than the Byakugan three points of view>one point of view. I think you are thinking about this battle the wrong way, Jiraiya is not fighting one opponent now he is fighting three different ones, and they are summons not clones so they wouldn’t be destroyed by one simple hit.

Try thinking of this battle more like Orochimaru + Nidaime and Shodaime vs Sandaime, rather than the Neji vs Naruto battle.

is the 3 points of view really an application of the godmodeyes? I was under the impression it was a sort of telephatic connection between the three bodies of payne.
all i'm saying is that for now, it seems that Jiraya's hermit mode is more powerful (skilled, dangerous, comptent) than any of Payne's bodies so far, and that Payne is avoiding damage by covering up his weakness (blind spots) with his multi-bodies.
despite all that's been said about shadow clones and chackra waste, I don't think that creating a small mass of clones for a few mintues is what's going to drain Jiraya out of his chackrea this fight, he might not be Naruto, but he's still one of the san-nin.
I'm not saying that he should have the clones win a fight, but if he's able to to stop the 3-man (body) coverage of his action, he can overcome the blocking/shielding startegy Payne uses at this part of the fight.

It doesn't have to be expressly stated that his eyes gives him 'seeing applications" its a given and it has already been shown. What does he have to come and say " Look I can do this with my eyes. and I can do this too and then it gives me this other cool ability" for you to be satisfied. Your comments only make me more curious as to exactly how old you are.

So How old are you?

let's see, last fights in Naruto? did the charecter make a boirng speech about what they can do?
Hidan's skills? yes, Shikamaru and Asume did it for him.
Kazoku's abilities? yes, Kakashi also helped explanning.
Sasuke's new found uber startegy? yep, he pretty much spoonfed us with it.
clayboy's clay bombs? he told us all about it.

and that's from the recent fights, most of the charecters explain ( themselves or through someone else) thier powers and what makes them so strong

eye bloodline skills doesn't have to tied with sight improvment, the sharingan has hypnosis properties and space ripping powers. the godmode eyes might just be an outward symptom of something that goes through the entire body. just like how red eyes in anime imply 'evil' and 'bloodlust', rather than spesific eye skills.

I'm 20, though I don't think it has anything to do with the subject, unless you'll be willing to withdraw your arguments if frogking (32, if I recall) and Psyke (28, or something) tell you so. Age isn't a a wisdom factor, nor is it a valied point for internet bashing.

Yukimura
Sat, 11-10-2007, 05:26 PM
The fact that all of the things Pein summons have had Rinnegan looking eye's is defiantly related to Pein having the Rinnegan and I see it as evidence that he's getting the shared viewpoint thing from the Rinnegan, however that has not been confirmed so it's nothing but speculation.

Summoning 2 other people whose viewpoints are shared with yours doesn't necessarily have to be a Rinnegan-based ability. Unless it's explicitly stated that something is a Rinnegan ability there's no way to distinguish it from a jutsu anyone could learn that Pein just happens to know or have created.

Raven
Sat, 11-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Hmmm, a fat, robotic enemy that can absorb attacks thrown at him... remind anyone of anything?

DB_Hunter
Sat, 11-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Buu....?

conquistaDan
Sat, 11-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Summoning 2 other people whose viewpoints are shared with yours doesn't necessarily have to be a Rinnegan-based ability. Unless it's explicitly stated that something is a Rinnegan ability there's no way to distinguish it from a jutsu anyone could learn that Pein just happens to know or have created.

^
Really? then what kind of jutsu could justify having more than one point of view if not the Rin'negan? Its obvious that it is. Can't be anything else.

It seems like that's the source of Nagato's power. If Jiraiya can take out the clones, (or rather anything with those eyes) he's in the clear to attack him.

February
Sat, 11-10-2007, 10:23 PM
oh yeah! new chapter woohoo!

EDIT: wow intense chapter...
i really enjoyed the concept of the jiraiya's fire attack, one for fire, one for wind to make the fire stronger, and the last one for oil to multiply the flames..crazy. But I was so confused because I didnt even get to see flames, I just saw water in the very next scene

I dont like how the frogs argue / talk so much, they should just be quiet and simply fight

the ultimate rasengan...that is a wtfbbq moment..jiraiya must have some serious amount of chakra in that form to make a rasengan that big

the power of rinnegan is so useful...being able to see from different points of view at the same time but did someone else notice that when the clone was in the cloud of smoke, he closed his eyes? maybe seeing through another clone's perspective requires that you close your original eyes..?

as for jiraiya, he's kinda been showing us jutsus that we have already seen:
- summon frogs
- use fire + oil combination jutsu
- hair needle attack
- rasengan

although they are different variations of the techniques, its still the same concept

anyway great chapter! I can seriously see why jiraiya is a sannin now. Glad i waited 2 weeks for this chapter

Abdula
Sun, 11-11-2007, 02:20 AM
let's see, last fights in Naruto? did the charecter make a boirng speech about what they can do?
Hidan's skills? yes, Shikamaru and Asume did it for him.
Kazoku's abilities? yes, Kakashi also helped explanning.
Sasuke's new found uber startegy? yep, he pretty much spoonfed us with it.
clayboy's clay bombs? he told us all about it.

and that's from the recent fights, most of the charecters explain ( themselves or through someone else) thier powers and what makes them so strong

I'm 20, though I don't think it has anything to do with the subject, unless you'll be willing to withdraw your arguments if frogking (32, if I recall) and Psyke (28, or something) tell you so. Age isn't a a wisdom factor, nor is it a valied point for internet bashing.

Perfect examples those were all talkative characters, whose abilities interestingly enough were only explained right before their deaths or the end of their battles.

Jiraiya and Pein aren't characters who talk about their strengths, weaknesses, abilities etc. If i remember correctly we didn't learn anything important about the Byakugan or the Sharingan until long after they were first introduced. In the case of the sharingan we didn't learn much of its abilities until the 'epic' Naruto vs Sasuke battle, and I still can't tell you exactly what its abilities are, it seems like every time we see a Sharingan user they have some incredible new ability.

What I was trying to say was that Pein isn't much of a talker so I don't expect him to say much about himself, but I would expect that at the end of this battle we would get a nice little summary of "some" of his abilities as is the norm in Naruto, although I believe it will never be fully explained until he is finally defeated, even so it would still be one those "?" cases similar to Orochimaru, Hidan, and Kakuzu.

I don't consider age to be a wisdom factor nor was it my intention to bash anyone though I do have a knack for offending people. I view age as more of a reference, wisdom comes with experience, and it is the closest thing there is to a unit of measurement, I asked your age simply so that I could attempt to better understand your perspective and determine how much leniency to give you.

@Raven:
I know what you mean and for some reason that line just reminds me of Craig Ferguson’s opening monologue.

@February:
All the major power ups in Naruto are always just an expansion of their already existing abilities, think Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Itachi, Orochimaru and the Sound Ninja etc. I would only expect Jiraiya to pull out one or two completely new jutsus at most.

I got the impression that the toads were arguing, more to try and distract Pein than anything else, besides its normal in Naruto for summons to have weird conversations in the middle of big battles especially the Toads, plus they are funny and they fit Jiraiya’s character well.

chet_chetty
Sun, 11-11-2007, 02:54 AM
I also am not satisfied that each of the 3 being able to give instantaneous vision of their respective blind spots to eachother is the extent, if not one of several abilities, of the rinnegan. it's like woohoo another creative way of giving a ninja a complete panoramic view so the tactic of sneaking up on him is eliminated. i dont consider something like that worthy of what is presented as the most powerful doujutsu in the naruto universe. copying techniques and predicting movements before they happen, as is, is way cooler to me.

so yeah i'm also still waiting to see what rinnegan does.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 11-11-2007, 03:29 AM
Perfect examples those were all talkative characters, whose abilities interestingly enough were only explained right before their deaths or the end of their battles.

Jiraiya and Pein aren't characters who talk about their strengths, weaknesses, abilities etc. If i remember correctly we didn't learn anything important about the Byakugan or the Sharingan until long after they were first introduced. In the case of the sharingan we didn't learn much of its abilities until the 'epic' Naruto vs Sasuke battle, and I still can't tell you exactly what its abilities are, it seems like every time we see a Sharingan user they have some incredible new ability.

What I was trying to say was that Pein isn't much of a talker so I don't expect him to say much about himself, but I would expect that at the end of this battle we would get a nice little summary of "some" of his abilities as is the norm in Naruto, although I believe it will never be fully explained until he is finally defeated, even so it would still be one those "?" cases similar to Orochimaru, Hidan, and Kakuzu.

heck, I hate reverse conversations. it feels like work.
even Shino (least talketive charecter in Naruto) explaines his skills and startegies.

Wheather Payne is a talkative person or not doesn't matter, the point of the argument is the godemodeyes sight properties. I say that the 3-way view comes from a bond between Payne's three bodies, you say that's it's a direct influence from the godemodeyes. Since it hasn't been cleared yet, we're still theorizing.
summary: since Payne (or someone else) hasn't said that his mutual viewpoint coverage comes from the bloodline, we don't know what's the origin of the skill.
as far as we know, the godemodeyes don't have any direct effect over seeing compasity.

I don't have any intetion of going through all of your examples of skills which've been supposdly 'secret', so i'll focus on the two most obvious ones:
Sharingan: first introduced when Kakashi fight Zabuza, (I double checked myself on this one, chapter 012) they say "sharingan" and then Sasuke jump with an explanntion. not much of keeping it secert, is it?
Byakougan: same thing, when describbed when Neji fights Hinata. so much for holding out the information, right?

I don't consider age to be a wisdom factor nor was it my intention to bash anyone though I do have a knack for offending people. I view age as more of a reference, wisdom comes with experience, and it is the closest thing there is to a unit of measurement, I asked your age simply so that I could attempt to better understand your perspective and determine how much leniency to give you.

listen, don't run in circles around the insult, if you want to say I'm an idiot (giving me leniency?), just say it, I promise that you won't be struck by lightnning.
I don't ask if your parents are brothers (just to understand where your retartdness comes from) and if somebody removed major parts of your headin a surgery lately (to see where all the missing brain parts went to), do I?
you aren't even older than me, so age-based stuck-up-ness is completly out of the picture here, right?

anyway, I'm out, the nation calls.
see you in two weeks, or in 279.

Yukimura
Sun, 11-11-2007, 04:43 AM
^
Really? then what kind of jutsu could justify having more than one point of view if not the Rin'negan? Its obvious that it is. Can't be anything else.

It seems like that's the source of Nagato's power. If Jiraiya can take out the clones, (or rather anything with those eyes) he's in the clear to attack him.

None of us know anything about what the Rinnegan actually does yet. How can you say the apparent mind share can't be anything else? We've repeatedly seen strange new jutsu from people that they either learned or created on their own.

Here's a potential explanation. We know shadow clones, upon disappearing, merge their experiances and consciousnesses with the original (and perhaps any other clones too). It's not beyond the realm of possibility then, that Pein improved or adapted the concept behind that jutsu to create a permanent link between his consciousness and that of his clones/summoned bodies sharing their experiences and consciousness all at the same time.

This theory in no more or less viable than the Rinnegan theory, though it is at least extrapolated from previously established principles in the Narutoverse instead of the more obscure 'god mode eyes made it possible'.

I do agree that the simpler explanation is that the Rinnegan is the source of the ability just because, however just because it's the simplest explanation doesn't mean it is the explanation that will be given to us.

I do expect it to be revealed in the next few chapters that the Rinnegan is the cause but until it is revealed it is still just speculation, it's may be more likely than anything else because of its simplicity and predictability but that doesn't make it set in stone.

KCMmmmm
Sun, 11-11-2007, 07:01 AM
Actually, up until the end, I was thinking that Jiraiya had no chance whatsoever, but at the very end, he learned how Pein was managing to dodge his attacks without seeing them. This will lead to him developing a new way to fight without being seen (isn't that what ninjas are supposed to do anyway?) and will probably lead to the fight seriously picking up in a few chapters.

Kind of reminds me of DBZ in the way Goku always plays around for a few rounds before "getting serious" (and then Krillin says something like, "he was just messing around!?") Yeah.

Abdula
Sun, 11-11-2007, 11:59 AM
I don't have any intetion of going through all of your examples of skills which've been supposdly 'secret', so i'll focus on the two most obvious ones:
Sharingan: first introduced when Kakashi fight Zabuza, (I double checked myself on this one, chapter 012) they say "sharingan" and then Sasuke jump with an explanntion. not much of keeping it secert, is it?
Byakougan: same thing, when describbed when Neji fights Hinata. so much for holding out the information, right?

listen, don't run in circles around the insult, if you want to say I'm an idiot (giving me leniency?), just say it, I promise that you won't be struck by lightnning.
I don't ask if your parents are brothers (just to understand where your retartdness comes from) and if somebody removed major parts of your headin a surgery lately (to see where all the missing brain parts went to), do I?
you aren't even older than me, so age-based stuck-up-ness is completly out of the picture here, right?

Its funny that in your two examples spectators were the ones who explained the Sharingan's and Byakugan's abilities, I thought I stated pretty clearly that I believed an explanation would come soon, especially since Jiraiya seems to be understanding how Pein's abilities work, also I was simply saying that even though we did find out about the two other doujutsus, nothing really significant was mentioned until later. In the Kakashi vs Zabuza battle the sharingan appeared to be more of a cheap trick that could easily be overcome, and in the Neji vs Hinata battle the only note worthy mention was the gentle fist technique, copying someone's techniques and an eye of insight weren't anything special because anyone would be able to do that at that level. Neji's insight and Sasuke's ability to copy techniques didn't help them at all in their battles with Naruto.

I also stated that it was not my intention to insult you, nor was it my intention to appear conceited but you obviously have come to your own conclusions, if i wanted to insult you I would have done so in a more direct manner. I'm sorry but I don't experience emotions or feelings in a conventional sense and since I don't know you personally I can't begin to understand what you or others would find offensive. Anyway this is becoming redundant and monotonous, so hope you regard me more open-mindedly in future and remember that this is all conjecture and shouldn’t be taken personally.

Raven
Mon, 11-12-2007, 06:45 AM
Buu....?
Actually, I was thinking of Android 19.

conquistaDan
Tue, 11-13-2007, 01:01 AM
I waited two weeks for this chapter and it turned out to be a bit of a letdown…and as many people have predicted the human summoning seem to have their own unique abilities.
The fat guy to me… although J-man says he ate his attack, he seems to have a similar ability to MS…(the shield that Kakashi used to send Diedaras explosion into another dimension). If that’s the case he may also be able to redirect that attack and use it against J-man (Sort of like Nova in Bleach)…(a guess but I sort of doubt kishi will copy something like that) But anyway although the skinny guy’s doing most of the attacking we haven’t seen what abilities he’s got…maybe this is just Pains plan of analyzing J-mans power to find a weakness.

And why did Pain summon these two out of the 6?
A guess but maybe they have some sort of a combo attack

Also I thought that Pains other bodies will have the eyes and the pins…but now they turn out to have the same color hair too.

Or are they all related????? Maybe 6 brothers who offered their bodies to their God Pain??????

darkmetal505
Tue, 11-13-2007, 04:41 AM
The Rinnegan shoots lasers.

Seriously.

I'm glad Jiraya is going full out with some badass frogs, it's about time, although I'm more interested in what the connection between Obito and Itachi is.

Idealistic
Tue, 11-13-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm glad Jiraya is going full out with some badass frogs, it's about time, although I'm more interested in what the connection between Obito and Itachi is.

Obito appears in the chapter?

Konohamaru
Tue, 11-13-2007, 02:41 PM
where the hell does obito appear in this chapter? lol. I think you mean Itachi and Madara (if of course it is really him)

darkmetal505
Tue, 11-13-2007, 07:35 PM
@ Id3aLiStiC

No, Obito doesn't appear in this chapter. I'm just more interested in that side of the story.

@ Konohamaru

That's why I was reluctant to say Madara because Obito said something about having his power instead of him being Madara.

chet_chetty
Wed, 11-14-2007, 03:14 AM
darkmetal - I think you've been saying Obito when you meant to say Tobi.

darkmetal505
Thu, 11-15-2007, 06:51 PM
darkmetal - I think you've been saying Obito when you meant to say Tobi.

Ah, you're correct, my bad.

itadakimasu
Fri, 11-16-2007, 03:11 PM
i dont remember seeing obito in the chapter...

anyhow, where is 378?

wready99
Fri, 11-16-2007, 03:49 PM
It looks like the raw and Chinese scanlation is out but no English :-(

This is at least two weeks where I have noticed that the Chinese scanlation has been released b4 the English. Is this common and I am only now noticing it?

Abdula
Fri, 11-16-2007, 03:56 PM
Is this common and I am only now noticing it?

Yes it is. Surprised nobody posted any spoiler pics, I certainly don't intend to.