PDA

View Full Version : "Your Darkest Hour"

Abdula
Sat, 11-03-2007, 10:39 PM
This thread is for you to express all your darkness thoughts and desires.

As a result of recent events in my life I have allowed myself to believe that I am like everyone else and have permitted the darkness within me to slip from the constraints of my conscious mind consequently I have slowly found myself losing control and reverting back into the person I once was which is very dangerous. The fact that I am even creating this thread is a bad omen in itself. I have never experienced fear or most other feelings and emotions but I have to admit that this scares and the anonymity of this forum allows for great discussion so I’m looking forward to seeing what direction this thread takes.

XanBcoo
Sun, 11-04-2007, 01:25 AM
This one time, on the bus ride home, I had a sudden, intense urge to lick this red-haired girl's eyes.

LaZie
Sun, 11-04-2007, 06:05 AM
This one time, on the bus ride home, I had a sudden, intense urge to lick this red-haired girl's eyes.

I think that would taste a bit salty, wouldn't it?

Well my darkest real life hour would have to be my sudden urges for wanting to murder someone for talking smack :p

And my player killing spree on an mmo I used to play.

Killa-Eyez
Sun, 11-25-2007, 08:52 PM
Dunno what I'll do but recent events are pushing me beyond my self-control. Sucks for the person who gets it.

Animeniax
Mon, 11-26-2007, 12:09 AM
This one time, on the bus ride home, I had a sudden, intense urge to lick this red-haired girl's eyes.That's weird, cause one time, on the bus ride home, I had the sudden, intense urge to lick this chick's legs. They were so sexy. I think she played soccer, but not so much so she wasn't manly like professional women soccer players. She had perfect, long, beautiful, toned legs, showed off in soccer shorts. College chick too, so that's a plus.

Board of Command
Mon, 11-26-2007, 12:47 AM
I started to run Meatspin 24/7 on my laptop tonight. It's currently at around 17600 spins. Before you folks get any weird ideas, my laptop's lid is shut and sound muted.

Edit: I am now at over 150,000 spins.

Abdula
Mon, 11-26-2007, 07:43 PM

I started to run Meatspin 24/7 on my laptop tonight. It's currently at around 17600 spins. Before you folks get any weird ideas, my laptop's lid is shut and sound muted.

Edit: I am now at over 150,000 spins.

This does not belong in this thread.

That's weird, cause one time, on the bus ride home, I had the sudden, intense urge to lick this chick's legs. They were so sexy. I think she played soccer, but not so much so she wasn't manly like professional women soccer players. She had perfect, long, beautiful, toned legs, showed off in soccer shorts. College chick too, so that's a plus.

Neither does this.
What the hell.
So you like the idea of licking random strangers legs?

Nice to see the thread getting some post albeit pointless ones.

Dunno what I'll do but recent events are pushing me beyond my self-control. Sucks for the person who gets it.

go on.....

XanBcoo
Mon, 11-26-2007, 08:13 PM

Neither does this.
What the hell.
Perhaps you didn't read your own original post. I posted according to the criteria, just like everyone else in the thread has so far.

And do you really expect a thread in which the opening post contains "the darkness within me to slip from the constraints of my conscious mind" to be taken seriously? Go ahead and make an e/n thread of your own if you want to discuss these aspects of your life, because it might be very interesting. But don't go telling others that they are not worthy of posting in your thread because they don't automatically start spewing melodrama.

So you like the idea of licking random strangers legs?
"Your darkest thoughts and desires" etc...

Board of Command
Mon, 11-26-2007, 08:26 PM
Just because you can't dedicate a laptop to 24/7 Meatspin doesn't mean you have the right to downplay my efforts.

Abdula
Mon, 11-26-2007, 08:28 PM
um, I was kidding. Sorry if my attempt at humor failed but I don't really care much what anyone post in this thread or I would've complained back when you first posted 22 days ago. I'm just happy my thread got some posts.

And do you really expect a thread in which the opening post contains "the darkness within me to slip from the constraints of my conscious mind" to be taken seriously? Yeah I do because I take that seriously but my life has been ( I'll let you know when I find a proper adjective). Anyway I think it best if I not talk about that kind of stuff anymore.

I said "darkest" I hardly consider licking someone legs to be dark. In fact nothing sexual, short of rape and torture could be dark. I just found it disgusting that he would think that because he doesn't know the girl at all, but that is just me I'm mysophobic, not really.

Board of Command
Mon, 11-26-2007, 09:34 PM
Sorry if my attempt at humor failed
A failure of epic proportions.

update: I'm now at 200,000 spins.

Abdula
Tue, 11-27-2007, 12:31 AM
Yeah well, I had something else on my mind at the time. There is no effort involved just a wasted laptop, I remember someone else I know doing something like that a while ago.

Board of Command
Tue, 11-27-2007, 01:01 AM
It's not wasted. It's being put to good use.

I remember someone else I know doing something like that a while ago
That "someone" is my hero.

Abdula
Tue, 11-27-2007, 02:58 PM
That "someone" is my hero.

I don't think you should say that because that would mean that you have very low standards.

Board of Command
Tue, 11-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Or that I just like to have a lot of heroes.