PDA

View Full Version : Game: Assassin's Creed

Idealistic
Sat, 11-03-2007, 01:47 AM
Gorgeous, abso-fucking-lute-ly gorgeous. 2 more weeks until it arrives. Can't wait!!!! The game looks so damn awesome! Gonna get it for the PS3.

http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/experience/

Sandldan
Sat, 11-03-2007, 02:32 AM
Been following the developement for it for quite some time, been in developement for 4 years now by the same team that did prince of persia sands of time. Everything look very immersive and it seems like a game you'll get sucked into for quite some time.
The only thing im a bit worried about is the combat, from the videos it seems like you just take on one at a time and press a corresponding button to his move and then counter it. But even if the combat system would suck all other parts would more than enough make up for it in my book

Kensee
Thu, 11-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Been following the developement for it for quite some time, been in developement for 4 years now by the same team that did prince of persia sands of time. Everything look very immersive and it seems like a game you'll get sucked into for quite some time.
The only thing im a bit worried about is the combat, from the videos it seems like you just take on one at a time and press a corresponding button to his move and then counter it. But even if the combat system would suck all other parts would more than enough make up for it in my book

Set it to the hardest setting and rock it! I just kinda hope (and don't hope at the same time) they break the difficulty like they did in DMC3. It made people play at a low difficulty setting cause the higher you went, the difficulty would exponentially grow =P.

But yeah, BEAUTIFUL game.

Turkish-S
Sun, 11-11-2007, 02:08 PM
i'm playing this game right now.. And since i don't wana spoil anything, i will just say it will blow your fucking mind off...

RedX1z
Sun, 11-11-2007, 02:24 PM
i'm playing this game right now.. And since i don't wana spoil anything, i will just say it will blow your fucking mind off...

Can you give a little more detail to your first impression?

It'd help so much in making my decision. :D

Turkish-S
Sun, 11-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Its just craaaayzieee... The story is strange and rly not what you would expect.Graphics are great some glitches but nothing that would get in the way of your amusement. Climbing shit is rly easy but tons of fun. And the thing i like most is the free roaming its of a gta level. You can do whatevr you like whenever you like...Only problem i have is, is with the saving system. Everything works on an autosave.(for 360 that is dun know what the ps3/pc will be like.)

Killa-Eyez
Sun, 11-25-2007, 12:37 AM
F*cked up ending though! :mad:
Stupid...

animus
Sun, 11-25-2007, 05:21 PM
It's good for the first 30 minutes to an hour, but after that everything is just so repetitive.

Marik
Wed, 08-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Assassin's Creed II comes out 11/17, anyone else getting it? I'm thinking of getting the CE this time around, since it has 2 exclusive maps.

http://home.comcast.net/%7Esupergotenks/LE_collage%20AC2_PS3LG.jpg

The Assassin’s Creed II: The Master Assassin’s Edition GameStop Exclusive comes with:
8.5 inch Collectable Ezio Statue
Artbook: The Art of Assassins Creed
Premium Collectable Metal Case
Two Exclusive, in-game maps:
Palazzo Medici
Santa Maria Dei Frari
Additional content DVD:
Behind the scenes of Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II Soundtrack $79.99

Edit: About the 2 maps. One is unlockable for anyone who pre-orders the game and is set in the Palazzo de Medici . The other, exclusive to this version, is set in or near the Venetian church, Santa Maria Dei Frari.

"AC II is single-player. More details on how the exclusive maps work will be revealed at GamesCom."

UChessmaster
Fri, 12-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Just beated the game, it was pretty nice, although i liked part 1 style a million times over.

The strangest thing happened to me yesterday >>

I was in some stage in venice doing one of the tombs to get altair`s armor, i was stucked so i decided to fool around and was watching my reflection in some small lake when suddenly... a GIANT KRAKEN appeared, i was like... "WTF, i was swiming there... seconds ago!" i did some other stuff and threw money at the lake then the kraken waved me, then he left :(

Marik
Wed, 12-16-2009, 07:07 PM
$9 DLC Coming

Ubisoft has delivered details and pricing info for January and February's Assassin's Creed II downloadable content, which fill the gaps in Ezio's DNA sequence. How much will it cost to complete the game?

Yes, as Totilo theorized, the Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities DLC, dropping in January and February respectively, comprise the two missing segments in Ezio's DNA, annoying gaps played off in the main game as corrupted information. The newly re-titled Sequence 12: Battle of Forli will run players $3.99, with 13: Bonfire of the Vanities a dollar more at $4.99.

What will $9 get you, aside from $.02 change? The Battle of Foril contains six new memories revolving around Ezio aiding Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza with the defense of Forli from the Orsi Brothers, while preventing a Piece of Eden from falling into Templar hands. It also includes another ride in Leonardo's flying machine, which is either delightful or annoying - I just can't tell.

Bonfire of the Vanities unlocks a new area in Florence, which you'll navigate using a new move - the spring-jump. Florence is caught in the grip of the mad monk Saconarola, and Ezio must help Machiavelli liberate the city throughout the course of more than ten new memories.

It sounds like a large amount of content for the asking price, though I wish Ubisoft hadn't presented them as missing DNA segments. It makes it feel as if you are paying to complete the game, and that's no way for a man to feel

Julianlivre
Sun, 12-20-2009, 10:48 PM
I watched the mini movie which was quite and looked really interesting and quite entertaining :P Might really buy the game :D