PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 297

big_ac
Fri, 10-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Bleach 297 by MS (Direct Download) (http://www.negumi.com/index.php?ind=downloads&op=download_file&ide=39&file=Bleach_297[MS].zip)

Wow, this arc has really killed the gotwoot Bleach fanbase. I don't really think it's that bad, personally.

Mhalador
Fri, 10-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Well, Tesla at least looks like a badass released, and of course the last page is great. I yelled out loud when I saw it. :)

Let's cross our fingers that the arc improves from here on out

Scarface
Fri, 10-26-2007, 06:41 PM
this chapter / allies ...its about time

Eddie_Brock
Fri, 10-26-2007, 07:53 PM
Holy sh@# last page was so fing cool, there is still hope left for bleach.
Let's pray they won't screw this up.

Abdula
Fri, 10-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Abdula: Reads first sixteen pages of bleach, pulls out shiny new 9mm and shoots himself in the head only to realize that he is immortal(epic fail) then while wallowing in the sorrow of his failure reads final page.:) REDEMPTION.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 10-26-2007, 08:57 PM
LOL best bleach chapter in a while between Zaraki's unexpected appearance to Nonerita finger raping Inoune's mouth there was something for everyone.

Mostly the finger rape because I can imagine most of the people on this forum wishing they could do the same (probably worse).

FullMetalAlchemist
Fri, 10-26-2007, 09:14 PM
Dam that last page may have saved bleach itself lol, but seriously lets hope they dont fuck this shit up.

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 10-26-2007, 09:23 PM
I don't care how improbable that was, that last page kicked ass! ;)

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Fri, 10-26-2007, 09:29 PM
Last page was full of pure win. I wonder if Noitra would be a match for Kenpachi?

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-26-2007, 10:41 PM
After last week's dissapointing last page... this week's last one was awesome. Redemption time? Hopefully

SasukeX
Fri, 10-26-2007, 10:59 PM
heck yea Zaraki comin to kick some @**

kAi
Fri, 10-26-2007, 11:30 PM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! I nearly screamed that out.

My favourite character is back, now let's see how powerful he is now. That eye patch wont come off or if it does it will be to tease the prey.

narutosharingan
Fri, 10-26-2007, 11:48 PM
Zaraki!!! Thank goodness

So who else came then as well...Our quincy/renji, kuchiki, and chad need some help!

AlbinoFury
Sat, 10-27-2007, 12:20 AM
gotta have at least 3 other backup one to save chad rukia and the other 4 at least if they want this all to make sense, which imo wouldnt suprise me if it didnt at this point.

Kensee
Sat, 10-27-2007, 03:03 AM
gotta have at least 3 other backup one to save chad rukia and the other 4 at least if they want this all to make sense, which imo wouldnt suprise me if it didnt at this point.

I didn't scroll down to read the comments, cause my friend said I had to read ... and wouldn't say why...

I thought Bykuya was gonna come to save Rukia ... or Urahara to save Chad ...

but man ... friken KENPACHI! BUAHAHAHA ::does Don Pose::

Yeah, I just want to see his release. That would of been worth x amount of chapters of waiting.

p.s. I still think others will be coming to save Rukia, Chad, and the others.

LaZie
Sat, 10-27-2007, 03:28 AM
I'm betting Byakuya will come to save Rukia and whats his name lazy captain will come to save Chad.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 10-27-2007, 03:41 AM
gosh. what a suprise, when all things seem lost, and everybody's down in the gutter. an old, popular (yet completly not related to the plot lately) comes and saves the hero (even though last time we saw him he was completly inferior to the current cast of charecters).
give me a moment to change my pants (i shit myself from suprise, obviously).

lazy ass captain won't show up, since he wasn't a popular enough charecter. Hitsugaya and his big-boobs vice will, of course. and Byakuya would come to save Rukia, and Chad won't be saved, yet not killed. he'll magically appear afterwards at some jail room and stare down at his hands.

by the way, who's the guy laying next to chad at page 13?

Knives122
Sat, 10-27-2007, 10:23 AM
I'm betting Byakuya will come to save Rukia and whats his name lazy captain will come to save Chad.

Lol, that's exactly what I was thinking. Now, who's going to save Renji and Ishida? Pfft, watch it be Mayuri.

Mhalador
Sat, 10-27-2007, 11:52 AM

It's the arrancar Chad beat I think.

Yukimura
Sat, 10-27-2007, 04:08 PM

His name is Gantenbein Mosqueda and he's a former Espade like the devil guy Ichigo fought and the bird lady Ishida fought.

Holy Fucking Shit Zaraki! I just hope he's not an illusion or something retarded like that, Ichig should be completely fucked up at this point so it only makes sense that Zaraki is going to take over and whip this guys ass. Keep in mind Tesla is a servant who wouldn't stand much of a chance against a fresh Ichigo or another Captain class shingami so Zaraki will probably brush him off like a fly and start fighting Nnoitra.

Yukimura
Sat, 10-27-2007, 04:35 PM
GOD DAMNYOU BACK BUTTON!

Knives122
Sat, 10-27-2007, 04:52 PM
Holy Fucking Shit Zaraki! I just hope he's not an illusion or something retarded like that, Ichig should be completely fucked up at this point so it only makes sense that Zaraki is going to take over and whip this guys ass. Keep in mind Tesla is a servant who wouldn't stand much of a chance against a fresh Ichigo or another Captain class shingami so Zaraki will probably brush him off like a fly and start fighting Nnoitra.

Yeah it's not an illusion, Zaraki is holding back Tesla's fist (which you can see a little) like when Ichigo saved Rukia at the execution. Which means pwnage time and a dead Tesla.

Yukimura
Sat, 10-27-2007, 05:49 PM
So that's what that thing was behind him...I couldn't make it out, but now that you mention it it does look like a giant fist.

Mhalador
Sat, 10-27-2007, 10:30 PM
I don't think Tesla is a just servant to Noitora. He was sitting at the table in the latest anime episode with all the other Espada. At least I think he was, the guy with the pink hair.

Splash!
Sun, 10-28-2007, 01:55 AM
I don't think Tesla is a just servant to Noitora. He was sitting at the table in the latest anime episode with all the other Espada. At least I think he was, the guy with the pink hair.

I haven't seen the latest bleach episode but I think you are referring to Szayel Aporro, who has pink hair, and not Tesla.

Viscero
Sun, 10-28-2007, 03:00 AM
I haven't minded the latest chapters that much... definitely hasn't "killed" Bleach like some have said. It's certainly not as interesting as the Soul Society arc though.

Lets all hope that Zaraki finally learned his zanpaktou's name and can release it now. Last we saw him fight he explained how he didn't even care about any of that. If his power was super kickass without even using his zanpaktou's power then his power would be at least 2x as great if he learned how to tap the power of his sword. He's probably one of my favorite captains in the series... glad Tite Kubo is bringing him back into the storyline. Can't wait for some Kenpachi ass-kicking!

Mahado
Sun, 10-28-2007, 10:28 AM
I haven't minded the latest chapters that much... definitely hasn't "killed" Bleach like some have said. It's certainly not as interesting as the Soul Society arc though.

Lets all hope that Zaraki finally learned his zanpaktou's name and can release it now. Last we saw him fight he explained how he didn't even care about any of that. If his power was super kickass without even using his zanpaktou's power then his power would be at least 2x as great if he learned how to tap the power of his sword. He's probably one of my favorite captains in the series... glad Tite Kubo is bringing him back into the storyline. Can't wait for some Kenpachi ass-kicking!

Not to mention that they're fighting in hueco mundo (They said earlier that there u have even greater reiatsu/powers then at SS or whatsoever^^), and Zaraki has low reiatsu naturally eh? :P

Mhalador
Mon, 10-29-2007, 12:24 AM
I haven't seen the latest bleach episode but I think you are referring to Szayel Aporro, who has pink hair, and not Tesla.

Oh yea, you're right. Tesla had an eyepatch and Aporro had the glasses.

bagandscalpel
Mon, 10-29-2007, 12:55 AM
Dear Mr. Kubo,

You are a cunning bastard.

Having sown the seeds of your own story's salvation early enough during the peak of its success to avoid detection, you suddenly revitalize this beaten, dead horse with the grace of Zaraki Kenpachi. Way to go- you, sir, are an expert on grasping at straws.

Sincerely,
Exasperated Reader

ramuva
Mon, 10-29-2007, 07:37 AM
I would half expect a captain from research corps to come to fight (Save Renji and Ishida). Or save Chad - because Chad with his hollow would make and interesting research subject. Scientist vs Scientist :) They would analyze each other to death :)

And don't discount that beast captain, who thinks he was betrayed by his blind comrade. I think he should show up for sure.

That brings up another question. Why SS did not raid Hueco Mundo before. They would pwned the place in earlier times.

Abdula
Mon, 10-29-2007, 03:37 PM
I had made an interesting and long post but got an error while trying to post it. Anyway I only expect to see Sajin Komamura, Tōshirō Hitsugaya, and Byakuya Kuchiki because they are the only ones who have a personal interest with either Ichigo's or Aizen's group. Mayuri Kurotsuchi won't go to Hueco Mundo because he has a very selfish personality and most importantly he values his own life above all else. Zaraki ofcourse is there simply because he loves to fight.

The reason SS never raided Hueco Mundo was stated twice when Aizen left and when Orihime left though I could be wrong because I can't remember the specifics but I think a reason was given.

itadakimasu
Thu, 11-01-2007, 06:19 AM
if kenpachi is there i hope that yachiru shows up too and pwns somebody !

I wasn't at all expecting kenpachi of all people to come.. i was expecting the vaizard to show up. wonder if kenpachi has anything new up his sleeve

Belial
Mon, 11-05-2007, 09:29 AM
been lagging with Bleach releases because it wasn't that interesting, even stopped watching the anime totally, but man, the last page of this chapter is just made of pure win

.noname.silent
Mon, 11-05-2007, 05:59 PM
-edit- wrong thread.